Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged

Thanks for the thread AanchalSmile...

Can we have a note about 'indirect' bashing of actors and name calling tooEmbarrassed...

I know some people will say I am repeating the same thing again...But more than direct bashing the negative atittude towards actors is horrible to read...

I am personally tired of reading excuses basically saying...People will bash or not respect others, if their favourite is bashed, without taking on any responsiblity for their own actions...And without admiting their own prejudices and faultsEmbarrassed...

Deepali might know what I am refering tooEmbarrassed...Lead chahen jo bhi ho, every actor has to be respected...Or be left in peace, if they are not the prefered choice...

Perhaps there are many young or immature minds here...Perhaps they don't have the sense for right and wrong yet Embarrassed...Sorry if this post sounds like a lecture...Mein aisi hi hoon LOL...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-kp_yasharanBHAVIIsnowflake.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SDAK - Forum Guide! :) (Page 3)" in Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 7:20am | IP Logged
About indirect bashing I agree, even if you arent a fan of  some actor you shouldnt forget they are human beings and whatever they are doing is a part of their job :)

@Deepu mai banau tu banye, same thing <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-The_May_Rose

-Deepali-

Coolbie

-Deepali-

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged
I knew May whatever you saying...I rememberd when RBO started LNMDJ Fans bashed 
Yasharan but They was made a cute and Awesome Couple..I Respect all the Acter/Actress
they are doing their Job very well ..Embarrassed

@Anchu...Agree  *hugs*

The_May_Rosesnowflake.

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Trouble maker alert LOL...

Moharika_Fan

Edited by The_May_Rose - 28 January 2013 at 7:07pm

-Deepali-snowflake.

-Manita-

IF-Rockerz

-Manita-

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
This is a wonderful thread...especially for new joinies...

Thanks Aanchal

And I agree with May on indirect bashing thing. It's high time people start realising that they are talking about human beings.

Overall, this thread with so much info was much needed, thanks

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-The_May_Rosesnowflake.

Maneesha_Shanak

IF-Rockerz

Maneesha_Shanak

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Lovely thread...Big smile

Thanks for the informationBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snowflake.

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Hello MODs...Just wanted to say you are doing a fantastic job and sorry to bother you...

I wanted say that most of us, understand that a character can be critisised without there being any reference to the actor or our favouriteEmbarrassed...

However when the same character is rediculed, critisised and demeaned in countless topics, it makes us question, wether forum members are targetting the actors presense in the show  or the character?Confused...

Please note that YM fans are least interested in discussing Bharti in this forum...Most topics are made non-YM fans or Bharti haters and so I am puzzled as to why there is a complaint/joke of a Bharti filled forum...

Perhaps you should give them a Bharti Bashing thread to statisfy their frustrations?

I am personally waiting for Yashashri to exit this show Smile...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 10 April 2013 at 4:34am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Miss.Wahian

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
@MODs - Topic requires your attention...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top