Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Bigg Boss bungalow in Lonavala was gutted in FIRE (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

taurusbb

Goldie

taurusbb

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saniya93

Originally posted by --GODFATHER--

<font color="#0033FF">I am wondering who would be inside that house OTHER than BIGG BOSS himself /:X ---Hope he is safe /@ --

I am wondering if DELU put this house on fire --coz she was evicted around midnight which spoiled her sleep ---wasnt she the only deserving winner ? Ermm</font>

Yes witnesses saw dillu screaming while house was on fire "if i cannot stay, no f**king b**tard deserves to stay in this house"

Small correction, she said "If I couldn't stay, the f**king ba**rd Big Boss also doesn't deserve to stay" Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashi_lovelycl0wnSamraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bigg Boss bungalow in Lonavala was gutted in FIRE (Page 2)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

spartangayle

IF-Dazzler

spartangayle

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
I think it's a sign that the house is not happy with big boss season 6 winner :p

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cl0wnSharif.Badmaash

Sharif.Badmaash

IF-Stunnerz

Sharif.Badmaash

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spartangayle

I think it's a sign that the house is not happy with big boss season 6 winner :p

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cl0wn

cl0wn

IF-Dazzler

cl0wn

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spartangayle

LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sharif.Badmaash

ashdgr8

IF-Sizzlerz

ashdgr8

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Good it took place after the show ended.

BB will claim insurance for this as well LOL

MissChievous

IF-Dazzler

MissChievous

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --GODFATHER--

I am wondering who would be inside that house OTHER than BIGG BOSS himself /:X ---Hope he is safe /@ --

I am wondering if DELU put this house on fire --coz she was evicted around midnight which spoiled her sleep ---wasnt she the only deserving winner ? Ermm

ROFL

I feel sad cuz I was so attached to that house. The contestants must be feeling even worse!Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--GODFATHER--Samraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.