Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

BB ki love story

SHIKHA19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
So finally BB's love story started in the show ...he accpeted that he was in love with aradhna but  refused her proposal n now he  is sorry for it n wants to apologise for hurting her .  The story is fine but it is deffo looking weird for 70 + man . If the track would be for CB we could undrtsd it ...but it is happening for CB's father - in - law ..which is little too far to accept ... we have seen children hepling their parents to get married but helping granparents in their love story  is unbelievable πŸ˜• so donno how to react . n that' s y i couldnt relate to BB when he was crying for aradhna .
just think what if agar kal dadi bua will say that she is misisng her boyfriend πŸ˜•πŸ˜›

few questions :- 

1. BB was in love ..r u sure ?? the man who never accepted his own daughter's love marriage ..not even when she died ..n never cared for his own granddaughter either ...that man is saying that he was deeply in love once . compltely ironical πŸ˜• 

2. Why there is not talk about BB's wife ? no importance to her ? ...why BB is not thinking about her at his last stage ...why there is no discussion about naniji with nidhi ...usually at this age ppl always miss their better half ..but BB is missing his girlfriend πŸ˜• 

3. If BB was so much in love then why he dint try to contact her all this time ...his wife passed away when nidhi's mom was young ...so all these 40-50 years he was ok n suddenly now girlfriend in his mind πŸ˜•

chalo may be BB is realising it now as he was near death n all his previous karma is now in front of him ...n yes he never had courage to accept love ..nor he is trying now ..so this time nidhi is a cupid for his love story ...n the story is reversed . 

n ashni MU is pakki as he is not comfortable BB's love track at this age ...lol when he was not comfortable with his own love story at 40 then ise accept karna to namumkin hai...πŸ˜† waise be who will want a mom at 40 + age πŸ˜• n as a son he is also not comfortable ...but nidhi is ok as she is woman with emotions n is a grandchild too . so for her it is easy . 

So  this week was very boring n dragged unnecessarily ...hope to see some improvement after anju ji's entry . n please no more RONA - DHONA ...

n let's see what will happen to ranga ..will he loose his job ? πŸ˜²

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PMithalee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Bang on shikhaji I love U for this post...u have put forward all my doubts which i had,thought of making a post too but koi reply karega yaa nahi sochkar chup baith gayi...each and every word of urs is like u r reading my mind...every point be it CV,DB and BB's wife πŸ‘   πŸ€— excellent dear
nature_lover thumbnail
Shikha nice post. I can not relate to this 70+ age love story, & totally agree with u , in this age people remember their spouse not college girlfriend.

I am not digesting, that at this age people give that much importance what happen in the college time.
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Shikha: Good epi analysis.. LOVE story gayi tel lene.. This track pakka gonna be worst track.. Even if by luck(gets high trps) i will still call it yuck... Btw, the joke u craked abt dadi bua.. Hahaha.. Too funny..
PMithalee thumbnail
Just socho kal DB uthegi kisi ki yaad main...phir CV bhi...rishto ka mazaak bana rakha hain in cv's ne...mujhe toh lagra kpji ka dimaak phir gaya hain
Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9
mast post hai shikhaπŸ˜›

thooda soch ki aatee hu doo doo love story in under one roof πŸ€£
PMithalee thumbnail
And ur right BB ki wife kya...ye logo ka matlab kya hain akhir? ki marte waqt apni girlfrnd ke intezaar main baitho aur us humsafar ka kya jiske saath aapne apni zindagi bitaayi thi...
LuvRanJi thumbnail
Great analysis shikha .m totally confused abt this track πŸ˜• Sab kuch samjh k bahar hai ..hope next week we get to see some gripping scenes ...
But really interested and excited in Ranga's track ...lets see kiya hota hai .. πŸ˜Š
purplegrapes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thank God ,i am out of station.didnt watch the whole week.πŸ˜ƒ
Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9
ok so i am back πŸ˜›

So finally BB's love story started in the show ...he accpeted that he was in love with aradhna but  refused her proposal n now he  is sorry for it n wants to apologise for hurting her .  The story is fine but it is deffo looking weird for 70 + man . If the track would be for CB we could undrtsd it ...but it is happening for CB's father - in - law ..which is little too far to accept ... we have seen children hepling their parents to get married but helping granparents in their love story  is unbelievable πŸ˜• so donno how to react . n that' s y i couldnt relate to BB when he was crying for aradhna.
even i could not be also able to connect to this track...at 11.00 PM only nana nani love story is what is opt left with CV's
just think what if agar kal dadi bua will say that she is misisng her boyfriend πŸ˜•πŸ˜›
then we have to tolerate her love story also πŸ€£
few questions :- 

1. BB was in love ..r u sure ?? the man who never accepted his own daughter's love marriage ..not even when she died ..n never cared for his own granddaughter either ...that man is saying that he was deeply in love once . compltely ironical πŸ˜• 
agreed totally..πŸ‘πŸΌ

2. Why there is not talk about BB's wife ? no importance to her ? ...why BB is not thinking about her at his last stage ...why there is no discussion about naniji with nidhi ...usually at this age ppl always miss their better half ..but BB is missing his girlfriend πŸ˜• 
this is the main point πŸ˜²even we have not seen any of her photo in MM 

3. If BB was so much in love then why he dint try to contact her all this time ...his wife passed away when nidhi's mom was young ...so all these 40-50 years he was ok n suddenly now girlfriend in his mind πŸ˜•

chalo may be BB is realising it now as he was near death n all his previous karma is now in front of him ...n yes he never had courage to accept love ..nor he is trying now ..so this time nidhi is a cupid for his love story ...n the story is reversed . 
bcoz baba knows that nidhi is all here to support his love story...nidhi mujee aradhanaa laakeedoo beta πŸ€£

n ashni MU is pakki as he is not comfortable BB's love track at this age ...lol when he was not comfortable with his own love story at 40 then ise accept karna to namumkin hai...πŸ˜†
this is too much shikha πŸ€£ashu will say baba sirf mere hai mai share nahi karugaa...πŸ˜†
 waise be who will want a mom at 40 + age πŸ˜• n as a son he is also not comfortable ...but nidhi is ok as she is woman with emotions n is a grandchild too . so for her it is easy . 

So  this week was very boring n dragged unnecessarily ...hope to see some improvement after anju ji's entry . n please no more RONA - DHONA ...

n let's see what will happen to ranga ..will he loose his job ? πŸ˜²

ditto ditto rest πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by nidhirohan - 11 years ago