..WitchGrave..

IF-Rockerz

..WitchGrave..

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Yaa the paper from the trash was too much
Hehe I also lov fahad

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ScaredAngel-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kiya make buddies sad (Page 6)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

angel_juhi04

IF-Rockerz

angel_juhi04

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
I hate KD for being possessive abt Kiya even to remove d chit 4m trash can. Who d hell is he to do dat? Its madness not love. Uska kya jaata hai agar vo kisi k bhi saath dance kare to, ye uski life hai. Usne Juhi k saath jaisa dance kiya tab kisine kuch kaha kya? Nahi. To fir itna much-much q? Common KD dude, go get a life. He is invading her privacy of stalking her n thinking YaRa as a couple. I just hope after dis jabardasti dance n KD's again idiotic assumption words, he gets a final lesson 4m YaRa n JJ. My opinion is dat KD sud leave Kiya alone for a while n act cool wid YaRa like Ranveer is cool wid SaChi. RV does not do any stupid things. KD sud stop his all these stupid mentality n faaltu assuptions otherwise he vl only make Kiya more angry. He sud not hv made evil plan against Kiya whether she was right or wrong. It does not suit a topper or a mastermind to do such criminal things. Yaa, JJ called dis gundagardi. JJ said dat he thinks Kiya was pretending to b his friend then wat was he doing wid her all these days? I called dat act as cowardly as KD told his plan just to Piddhi n no one else. Agar kisi aur ko pata chalta to chahe Kiya galat ho ya sahi, vo KD ko jarur samjhaate aur aisa nahi karne dete the. KD ki present harkate dekhkar lagta hai ki kal ya kabhi b KiSha k couple banne k baad b use Kiya par kuch doubt hua to firse vo kuch galat karne ko sochega uske saath. Ye prove ho b gaya Kiya k saath jabardati dance karke vo b kitne logo k saamne. Imagine Kiya kaisa feel kar rahi hogi. Who is he to ask her abt her relationship wid RV? Itne doubt karne ka matlab kya hai? Possessiveness se relationship suffocating lagta hai. YaRa dance me seriously kuch galat nahi laga. It was not at all an obscene dance. ShavHi k dance se to better hi tha. Is incident k baad shaayad kuch buddies aur KD k khilaaf ho jaayenge jaise Bobby aur Juhi qki drunk karke kisi ladki k saath aisa karega to kya soch sakte hai? I just hope Kiya KD ko jor se thappad maare ya use dhakka de to show dat she is not bichaari. I hope no one is offended by my bhasan.

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 26 January 2013 at 8:28pm

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=angel_juhi04] <font size="2">I hate KD for being possessive abt Kiya even to remove d chit 4m trash can. Who d hell is he to do dat? Its madness not love. Uska kya jaata hai agar vo kisi k bhi saath dance kare to, ye uski life hai. Usne Juhi k saath jaisa dance kiya tab kisine kuch kaha kya? Nahi. To fir itna much-much q? Common KD dude, go get a life. He is invading her privacy of stalking her n thinking YaRa as a couple. I just hope after dis jabardasti dance n KD's again idiotic assumption words, he gets a final lesson 4m YaRa n JJ. My opinion is dat KD sud leave Kiya alone for a while n act cool wid YaRa like Ranveer is cool wid SaChi. RV does not do any stupid things. KD sud stop his all these stupid mentality n faaltu assuptions otherwise he vl only make Kiya more angry. He sud not hv made evil plan against Kiya whether she was right or wrong. It does not suit a topper or a mastermind to do such criminal things. Yaa, JJ called dis gundagardi. JJ said dat he thinks Kiya was pretending to b his friend then wat was he doing wid her all these days? I called dat act as cowardly as KD told his plan just to Piddhi n no one else. Agar kisi aur ko pata chalta to chahe Kiya galat ho ya sahi, vo KD ko jarur samjhaate aur aisa nahi karne dete the. KD ki present harkate dekhkar lagta hai ki kal ya kabhi b KiSha k couple banne k baad b use Kiya par kuch doubt hua to firse vo kuch galat karne ko sochega uske saath. Ye prove ho b gaya Kiya k saath jabardati dance karke vo b kitne logo k saamne. Imagine Kiya kaisa feel kar rahi hogi. Who is he to ask her abt her relationship wid RV? Itne doubt karne ka matlab kya hai? Possessiveness se relationship suffocating lagta hai. YaRa dance me seriously kuch galat nahi laga. It was not at all an obscene dance. ShavHi k dance se to better hi tha. Is incident k baad shaayad kuch buddies aur KD k khilaaf ho jaayenge jaise Bobby aur Juhi qki drunk karke kisi ladki k saath aisa karega to kya soch sakte hai? I just hope Kiya KD ko jor se thappad maare ya use dhakka de to show dat she is not bichaari. I hope no one is offended by my bhasan.</font>
[/
QUOTE]

As far as KD ka stalking & stuff is concerned, like I said earlier its stupid teenagers aisi immaturity karte hai. And we can't compare KD's reaction to YaRa to RV's reaction to SaChi. RV is KD's biggest enemy & also KD has 'those' feelings for Kiya so obviously he'll be more affected. RV on the other hand is Samar's friend & trusts him & he KNOWS that Samar is just trying to cheer up Panchi. And he doesn't have more than friends feelings as of yet.

Anyways...we reallly should stop acting like the IPK forum, going all KD vs Kiya. Its NOT KD vs Kiya, its about KiSha so pls people, they have both made mistakes & thats the way they are supposed to be.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_juhi04-ScaredAngel--Lizzie-

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ash.TanHa21

Originally posted by ..DamonCrazy..

Originally posted by Ash.TanHa21

<font color="#9900ff">I don't think its Kiya's fault..</font>
<font color="#9900ff">But going out of the topc, I would say one thing for sure.. I am not satisfied with the way CVs brought up YaRa! And I am totally sad about that! I had better expectations being a die-hard fan! But the way its beng put up, I, being a hardcore fan isnt liking it at all! But blaming Kiya for anything is not right.. And if u see more closely, sabki kuch ka kuch galti hai hi.. so why only blame Kiya? Blame everyone na then!</font>

I am okay with all of YaRa. But I'm sad because the kiss is defo going to make things awkward for them.
Unfortunately...Kiya is the torturing villain since the past few days. And other people arent using such flattering words.

<font color="#9900ff">I have many reasons tha make me feel thei relationship is very queer! My mind isn't working very much at present to remember every reason due to excess of studying!LOLBut would definitely cover some of them!Tongue</font>

<font color="#9900ff">- Both of them have other friends too.. Kiya had been frnds with Panchi and Juhi too na !! When Buddy Project had come into action.. Forget Kiya.. See RV! He tends to behave as if he got a replacement.. Panchi ki jagah its Kiya.. but was their any replacement to Samar? or Piddi? (RV didnt agree with Piddi when it comes to KD, but otherwise they both are very good friends).. u rarely see them together.. So that makes me think that for new frnds, u forget the old?</font>

<font color="#9900ff">- More than friends, their relationship looks more like a BF-GF one to me! or a would be BF-GF one.. Buddy thingie i dont find at all in it,.. And KiSha relationship to me was a buddy relationship.. a buddy relationship that was slowly going to develop into a love relationship</font>

<font color="#9900ff">- Jealousy track is fine.. i dnt mind it.. but KiSha are immensely being dragged and spoiled in the long run..</font>

<font color="#9900ff">3 points from me as of now!TongueI totally respect your opinion if u disagree...SmileEveryone is free to think their ownway!Wink</font>

No probs at all. Its so nice to see someone speak out their reasons without slandering/making fun of YaRa.

IMO...RV had undergone a massive character development. Isi beech he sees Kiya, hurt & depressed, put by KD in the same position that he kind of put Panchi into. And then he hears her story about being shunned at home & stuff, & relates to it, not having his parents love either though for a different reasonUnhappy. And so he tries to cheer her up. And they like the time spent together & they are happy so they become closer friends. As far as RV's old friends are concerned...Piddi & him werent actually friends. They arent as kattar rivals as RanSh, but their bond is kinda like that...they get together when they have to for Jungleeness, otherwise I've always seen Piddi fiercely protect KD against RV & them taunt each other. And Samar toh he did not forget. It was Samar whom he asked to deliver his gifts to Panchi.

As far as the BF-GF thing is concerned...well thats your opinion. Yeah they were open & stuff to each other, but in this day & age its no big deal. In fact the way they talked to each other about Kiya's ghar ke probs, about PanSh, i found their friendship being set on a strong base.

I agred with the jealousy thing. It was my dream KiShaRa track but I realise now that the timing was wrong for it.

Anyways...once again, so good to discuss with you for above mentioned reason. Sleepy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.