-ScaredAngel-

IF-Rockerz

-ScaredAngel-

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..DamonCrazy..

Originally posted by ssafi

Originally posted by shubhraupadhyay

Ya saf I hav totally gone crazy over shavhi
actually meine aunhke dance step ke bare mein yaha isiliye baataya hai ki logo ye bhi dekhna chahiye ki how much close kd was during dance with juhi but no jaise thaan liya hai culpriit toh sirf kiya hai kiya oh god aur fb walo ki to tum baat hi mat karo pata nahi kya kya likha tha ye sab jab nahi likha tha jab kd ne kiya ko hurt kiya tha I toh think fb wale kisha ke nahi kd ke fan hai huh I also a kd fan but also equally a kiyas fan

hehe shubh... me to same is the case... i find kiyas character the weakest n the most adorablest one... why dnt ppl remember the tyms when kiya helped kd bindly esp with the jail incident... nythn could hv happend to her... her mom could hv found etc etc but still she risked it when no1 other than piddhi was ready... dat tym ppl didnt hv a prob with KDs so called plan! ppl turned a blind eye to it... y now? y kiya... i srsly luv her innocent character etc...!Sleepy

And anothet teeny thing...when RV told Kiya that there was something wrong with her drink, she refused to believe him until the very end.
yea how can we forget that seen she was so damn sweet n she didnt deserve it... they way she said i trust KD n literally fought with RV for him... i mean hw sweet could she get... bt too bad it had to end becoz of a MU! she was even ready to drink that water to prove KD innocent to every1 in that room... hw could i forget!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..princessunara

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kiya make buddies sad (Page 5)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..WitchGrave..

IF-Rockerz

..WitchGrave..

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Saf kiya is a girl na aur fb pe pata hai ye jo bhengi types girls hoti hai na auhhe bahar duniya dekhne ka jaab bhi mauka milta hai na toh vo paagla jaati hai and u toh know how dashing , stylish , hot , kd is toh sari ladkiya kd ka support karti hai par show ko samajh kar nahi but kd ki body dekhkar oh my god stop this nonsense u fb or bhengi girls

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ScaredAngel-

CrazyGirl.21

IF-Stunnerz

CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..DamonCrazy..

Originally posted by Ash.TanHa21

<font color="#9900ff">I don't think its Kiya's fault..</font>
<font color="#9900ff">But going out of the topc, I would say one thing for sure.. I am not satisfied with the way CVs brought up YaRa! And I am totally sad about that! I had better expectations being a die-hard fan! But the way its beng put up, I, being a hardcore fan isnt liking it at all! But blaming Kiya for anything is not right.. And if u see more closely, sabki kuch ka kuch galti hai hi.. so why only blame Kiya? Blame everyone na then!</font>

I am okay with all of YaRa. But I'm sad because the kiss is defo going to make things awkward for them.
Unfortunately...Kiya is the torturing villain since the past few days. And other people arent using such flattering words.

I have many reasons tha make me feel thei relationship is very queer! My mind isn't working very much at present to remember every reason due to excess of studying! LOL But would definitely cover some of them! Tongue

- Both of them have other friends too.. Kiya had been frnds with Panchi and Juhi too na !! When Buddy Project had come into action.. Forget Kiya.. See RV! He tends to behave as if he got a replacement.. Panchi ki jagah its Kiya.. but was their any replacement to Samar? or Piddi? (RV didnt agree with Piddi when it comes to KD, but otherwise they both are very good friends).. u rarely see them together.. So that makes me think that for new frnds, u forget the old?

- More than friends, their relationship looks more like a BF-GF one to me! or a would be BF-GF one.. Buddy thingie i dont find at all in it,.. And KiSha relationship to me was a buddy relationship.. a buddy relationship that was slowly going to develop into a love relationship

- Jealousy track is fine.. i dnt mind it.. but KiSha are immensely being dragged and spoiled in the long run..

3 points from me as of now! Tongue I totally respect your opinion if u disagree... Smile Everyone is free to think their own way! Wink

-ScaredAngel-

IF-Rockerz

-ScaredAngel-

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

Saf kiya is a girl na aur fb pe pata hai ye jo bhengi types girls hoti hai na auhhe bahar duniya dekhne ka jaab bhi mauka milta hai na toh vo paagla jaati hai and u toh know how dashing , stylish , hot , kd is toh sari ladkiya kd ka support karti hai par show ko samajh kar nahi but kd ki body dekhkar oh my god stop this nonsense u fb or bhengi girls
 your ryt shubh! but one i dnt get hw does it feel ryt for the gals to call kiya a s**t or bitch? wad write do they have? are they her friends? no! damn dey dont even know hw the real kiya is... hw can they judge her... get a new gal for OUR KD is their literal statement...im tried of all the pages im controlin..i mean i cnt say nythm mean coz likes ka savaal hai bt at the same tym i feel like killin such ppl... who thnk KD is ryt n Kiya is the one who is always rong... i mean cum on guys get a life... look deeper if u want to judge or snt judge at all!

..WitchGrave..

IF-Rockerz

..WitchGrave..

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

your ryt shubh! but one i dnt get hw does it feel ryt for the gals to call kiya a s**t or bitch? wad write do they have? are they her friends? no! damn dey dont even know hw the real kiya is... hw can they judge her... get a new gal for OUR KD is their literal statement...im tried of all the pages im controlin..i mean i cnt say nythm mean coz likes ka savaal hai bt at the same tym i feel like killin such ppl... who thnk KD is ryt n Kiya is the one who is always rong... i mean cum on guys get a life... look deeper if u want to judge or snt judge at all!

kya kahu yaar saf keh keh takh gayi lekin no one want to listen meine toh thodhe kitne comments karu fb people toh sare ke sare hi mad hai fahad fahad karti rehti I mean to say kd kd karti rehti hain
Pata vata hai nai who is rigjt u is wring bolne chale hai
Hehe saf u dont commented on my prevoious commemt

-ScaredAngel-

-ScaredAngel-

IF-Rockerz

-ScaredAngel-

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

kya kahu yaar saf keh keh takh gayi lekin no one want to listen meine toh thodhe kitne comments karu fb people toh sare ke sare hi mad hai fahad fahad karti rehti I mean to say kd kd karti rehti hain
Pata vata hai nai who is rigjt u is wring bolne chale hai
Hehe saf u dont commented on my prevoious commemt
which comment?

..WitchGrave..

IF-Rockerz

..WitchGrave..

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Oh ho saf the comment in which I have written that dont u guyz think kd is obessed to kiya matlab itna possesive oh my goddd

-ScaredAngel-

IF-Rockerz

-ScaredAngel-

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

Oh ho saf the comment in which I have written that dont u guyz think kd is obessed to kiya matlab itna possesive oh my goddd
hehe that one... i agree but if u look from his point of view... i dnt thnk he is dat rong... i mean bichara has sum stupid values of his remember? so he is too damn guilty n as he is in luv with Kiya he thnks its possibly kk to jzz stalk kiya n RV... i felt it was stupid... but becoz of all this stupidity he realised that he luvs kiya... so im nt dat sure abt the possessiveness! but to an extent i can tolerate it as say wad u may i jzz luv fahadHeartHeartHeart but yea to a point i can see where ua point came from cause even i was pissed when he literally picked up the paper frm trash etc etc! 

..DamonCrazy..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.