Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

Originally posted by ..DamonCrazy..

Of course. Sab Kiya ki galti hai. God...sab ne apna punching bag bana liya hai!!!!!
And YaRa dance kyun nahin kar sakte. Friends dance nahi karte?

<font color="#0066CC" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2"> seriosuly!! how come it is her fault even if they kiss for real I mean!!

come on as far as she is concerned Panchi+RV r jsut good friends! So jsut cz a friend has another best friend u can't be more than a friend to that person?
I used to dislike RV till he became Kiya's friend...but after Panchi's accident I love him too...

Kiya trusted KD so much and he betrayed her...and if she wants to show the one person who cared for her deeply and never betrayed her now it is her fault!!
I love Kiya & KD but that doesn't make it right to bash Kiya for what happened!
</font>

Unfortunately, Kiya is being bashed as if she two timed KD Dead As far as RaHi are concerned, she doesn't know about the more than friends feelings from Panchi's side. How is she the cause of all problems? Agar real main bhi kiss kiya hota, toh I understand fans getting heartbroken but they have no right to bash Kiya because KiSha arent together yet.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunara

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kiya make buddies sad (Page 3)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..WitchGrave..

IF-Rockerz

..WitchGrave..

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Pata nahi mein is topic ko kaha le jaa rahi hoon lol

..WitchGrave..

IF-Rockerz

..WitchGrave..

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel_juhi04

<font size="2">I don't really see any wrong in YaRa dance. KD too was dancing very closely wid Juhi so y d hell he is getn jealous on seeing YaRa dance? D lift is not really much bad as all r thinking. In dance competition or dance show, ppl dance wid random partners. Kiya vl not do any inappropriate act enuf to cause shame. Was der any step in der dance where dey were touching n holding each other in an offensive way? No. Then y so much fuss? I hope SaChi also wud hv done dat step if Juhi wud not hv interrupted. YaRa were not alone to do d lifting step. I don't hv much problem till either of them touch each other inappropriately which did not happened n can't happen.</font> I think a storm is on d way which vl bring 8 of them 2gthr unwillingly @ 1st n later they vl once again become frnds. I think Juhi vl temporarily go -ve as she was very fierce.

Yaa right juhi jo couple yara se compete kar raha vo toh aapni partner ko baho nein autaye tah rv ne toh phir bhi kam kiya I m to say kiya ne
Pata nai kiya ke peeche kyu padhe rahte hai log Ouch

angel_juhi04

angel_juhi04

IF-Rockerz

angel_juhi04

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Baat simple hai ki kuch log TBP ko saas-bahu show samajhte hai jaha ladki sirf 1 hi ladke k saath dance kar sakti hai. Kiya ko Archana, Gopi, Radhika, Purvi, Anandi bana diya haiLOLROFL.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..princessunara

-ScaredAngel-

IF-Rockerz

-ScaredAngel-

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubhraupadhyay

Originally posted by ssafi

i dont really get the meaning of this post to be frank...
hw is kiya the one reponsible to create probs between all the buddies?
she is the one who is the least involved if v look at it in the strt when ranveer was talkin to her abt the NYP kiya actually wanted RV to go with panchi or tot wadeva bt it didnt turn out that way so kiya n rv...
n cumin to the dance every1 gets a chance to dance with their friends... i agree the lift wasnt nessecary but still its happened... can we jz let it go n stop blamin kiya as we have been seein the character of kiya wants LUV n dats all to show her innocent side... which she is gettin from RV as a friend... KD hasnt dne sumthn huge for her to be able to forgive him... he broke her trust sayin sry isnt gnna built it back... so for a change can we stop blamin kiya?
she isnt at fault fully! KiSha are equally at fault
just my opinion dont mind it!Smile

Yup agree with u saf kiya faults is least in all the buddies
Dance ke bare mein toh maine pehle hi kah diya juhi ki post mein that even shavhi were dance very agreesively vo breast to breast wala step yaad hai shavhi ka...i was saying oh my god at that tym Wink LOL
Lols lagta hai mein pagla gai hoon pehle fahad aur krishna sig aur aab shavhi shavhi kare jaa rahi hoon
Hayee but fahad & krishna are damm cute together Embarrassed

Hayyye subh u have gone totally crazy ova ShavHi... but i agree with u abt their dance it was so damn close types... hehe thanx i jusst felt soo pissed off when i read this post that i tot i must give my opnion to it... i mean y are dey balmin Kiya... as im the admin of few pages on FB u should literally see the ppls comment out dey... GET a new gal for KD etc etc... wth... if dey get den wad abt KiSha... such stupid... mistakes happen n its high tym ppl stop over reacting... KD has made mistakes too.. he broke kiyas trust that to in the wost way possible... if JJ hadnt stoped him n told him den gwad noes wad would have happend... i luv KD but hes equally at fault! n they both deserve each other!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_juhi04..WitchGrave..princessunara

princessunara

IF-Stunnerz

princessunara

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by princessunara

Of course. Sab Kiya ki galti hai. God...sab ne apna punching bag bana liya hai!!!!!
And YaRa dance kyun nahin kar sakte. Friends dance nahi karte?

<font color="#0066CC" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2"> seriosuly!! how come it is her fault even if they kiss for real I mean!!

come on as far as she is concerned Panchi+RV r jsut good friends! So jsut cz a friend has another best friend u can't be more than a friend to that person?
I used to dislike RV till he became Kiya's friend...but after Panchi's accident I love him too...

Kiya trusted KD so much and he betrayed her...and if she wants to show the one person who cared for her deeply and never betrayed her now it is her fault!!
I love Kiya & KD but that doesn't make it right to bash Kiya for what happened!
</font>

Unfortunately, Kiya is being bashed as if she two timed KD Dead As far as RaHi are concerned, she doesn't know about the more than friends feelings from Panchi's side. How is she the cause of all problems? Agar real main bhi kiss kiya hota, toh I understand fans getting heartbroken but they have no right to bash Kiya because KiSha arent together yet.

exactly!!
Panchi - loved Ranveer
Ranveer- doesn't love Panchi that way for now n nor does he know how she feels about him.

KD - loves Kiya
Kiya - doesn't know what she feels yet nor does she know KD loves her

SO both RV & Kiya r free birds!! jst in the audience's minds they r established couples, not n their own minds!!
they rr free to dance or kiss anyone they please!!

And duh also people should realize that Kiya & RV come from a more permissive mindset and society where going out, making out.. dating random partners for fun r very much acceptable!

why blame them even if they kissed for real! it is their life! and as neither KD nor Panchi have staked a claim on them yet they r free to do as they please!

angel_juhi04

..WitchGrave..

IF-Rockerz

..WitchGrave..

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel_juhi04

Baat simple hai ki kuch log TBP ko saas-bahu show samajhte hai jaha ladki sirf 1 hi ladke k saath dance kar sakti hai. Kiya ko Archana, Gopi, Radhika, Purvi, Anandi bana diya haiLOLROFL.

Righto zarur saas bahu samajh rahe hai aur ho sakta hai puri family ke saath dekh bhi rahe hooge aur jab dance hua toh sari family members aunko beat kar rahe hoge aur apni bhadas nikalne ne ke liye thay started bashing on kiya ROFL
Family show samajh rakha hai kya kahi ki behengees hogi jinhe ye baat samajh mein nahi aati ki its s teenage channel v still
Behengis kahiki Angry

angel_juhi04

..WitchGrave..

IF-Rockerz

..WitchGrave..

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Ya saf I hav totally gone crazy over shavhi
actually meine aunhke dance step ke bare mein yaha isiliye baataya hai ki logo ye bhi dekhna chahiye ki how much close kd was during dance with juhi but no jaise thaan liya hai culpriit toh sirf kiya hai kiya oh god aur fb walo ki to tum baat hi mat karo pata nahi kya kya likha tha ye sab jab nahi likha tha jab kd ne kiya ko hurt kiya tha I toh think fb wale kisha ke nahi kd ke fan hai huh I also a kd fan but also equally a kiyas fan

angel_juhi04

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.