Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

angel_juhi04

IF-Rockerz

angel_juhi04

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Dance karte waqt haath k uppar haath to rahega na? I don't want KD to get too much possessive so much dat der relationship vl b suffocating. Kya jaruri hai ki Kiya ko KD k saath hi dance karna chahiye? Did any1 saw d way SaChi n ShavHi were dancing? They were even more close than YaRa. But ppl here r only bashing YaRa. KD was dancing wid Juhi n was engrossed in it while Juhi was lukn @ SaChi. YaRa ne dance karke koi paap nahi kiya hai.  Kiya was not actually provoking KD but testing him wat he thinks as he earlier told her cheap things wen she was dancing close wid Kunal.

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 25 January 2013 at 5:34am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-ScaredAngel-..DamonCrazy..princessunara

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kiya make buddies sad (Page 2)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Serendipity..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Serendipity..

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
agree wid Juhi n Shaz

..WitchGrave..

IF-Rockerz

..WitchGrave..

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel_juhi04

Dance karte waqt haath k uppar haath to rahega na? I don't want KD to get too much possessive so much dat der relationship vl b suffocating. Kya jaruri hai ki Kiya ko KD k saath hi dance karna chahiye? Did any1 saw d way SaChi n ShavHi were dancing? They were even more close than YaRa. But ppl here r only bashing YaRa. KD was dancing wid Juhi n was engrossed in it while Juhi was lukn @ SaChi. YaRa ne dance karke koi paap nahi kiya hai. Kiya was not actually provoking KD but testing him wat he thinks as he earlier told her cheap things wen she was dancing close wid Kunal.

Yaa right shavhi ke dance ko dekhke toh meine oh my god bhi kaha tha they were dancing like tooo close
Lekin phir precap thoda mood kharab ho gaya soo kuch kaha hi nahi
But shavhi bhi kuch kam agressively nahi dance kar rahe the Wink LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ScaredAngel-

-ScaredAngel-

IF-Rockerz

-ScaredAngel-

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
i dont really get the meaning of this post to be frank...
hw is kiya the one reponsible to create probs between all the buddies?
she is the one who is the least involved if v look at it in the strt when ranveer was talkin to her abt the NYP kiya actually wanted RV to go with panchi or tot wadeva bt it didnt turn out that way so kiya n rv...
n cumin to the dance every1 gets a chance to dance with their friends... i agree the lift wasnt nessecary but still its happened... can we jz let it go n stop blamin kiya as we have been seein the character of kiya wants LUV n dats all to show her innocent side... which she is gettin from RV as a friend... KD hasnt dne sumthn huge for her to be able to forgive him... he broke her trust sayin sry isnt gnna built it back... so for a change can we stop blamin kiya?
she isnt at fault fully! KiSha are equally at fault
just my opinion dont mind it! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..princessunara

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssafi

she is the one who is the least involved if v look at it in the strt when ranveer was talkin to her abt the NYP kiya actually wanted RV to go with panchi or tot wadeva bt it didnt turn out that way so kiya n rv...
n cumin to the dance every1 gets a chance to dance with their friends... i agree the lift wasnt nessecary but still its happened... can we jz let it go n stop blamin kiya as we have been seein the character of kiya wants LUV n dats all to show her innocent side... which she is gettin from RV as a friend... KD hasnt dne sumthn huge for her to be able to forgive him... he broke her trust sayin sry isnt gnna built it back... so for a change can we stop blamin kiya?
just my opinion dont mind it!Smile

Exactly!!!!
Strange...YaRa ke peeche sab pade hai, ShavHi ke dance se toh problem nahi hui.

angel_juhi04

IF-Rockerz

angel_juhi04

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
I don't really see any wrong in YaRa dance. KD too was dancing very closely wid Juhi so y d hell he is getn jealous on seeing YaRa dance? D lift is not really much bad as all r thinking. In dance competition or dance show, ppl dance wid random partners. Kiya vl not do any inappropriate act enuf to cause shame. Was der any step in der dance where dey were touching n holding each other in an offensive way? No. Then y so much fuss? I hope SaChi also wud hv done dat step if Juhi wud not hv interrupted. YaRa were not alone to do d lifting step. I don't hv much problem till either of them touch each other inappropriately which did not happened n can't happen. I think a storm is on d way which vl bring 8 of them 2gthr unwillingly @ 1st n later they vl once again become frnds. I think Juhi vl temporarily go -ve as she was very fierce.

princessunara

IF-Stunnerz

princessunara

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..DamonCrazy..

Of course. Sab Kiya ki galti hai. God...sab ne apna punching bag bana liya hai!!!!!
And YaRa dance kyun nahin kar sakte. Friends dance nahi karte?

seriosuly!! how come it is her fault even if they kiss for real I mean!!

come on as far as she is concerned Panchi+RV r jsut good friends! So jsut cz a friend has another best friend u can't be more than a friend to that person?
I used to dislike RV till he became Kiya's friend...but after Panchi's accident I love him too...

Kiya trusted KD so much and he betrayed her...and if she wants to show the one person who cared for her deeply and never betrayed her now it is her fault!!
I love Kiya & KD but that doesn't make it right to bash Kiya for what happened!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-ScaredAngel-..DamonCrazy..

..WitchGrave..

IF-Rockerz

..WitchGrave..

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssafi

just my opinion dont mind it!Smile

Yup agree with u saf kiya faults is least in all the buddies
Dance ke bare mein toh maine pehle hi kah diya juhi ki post mein that even shavhi were dance very agreesively vo breast to breast wala step yaad hai shavhi ka...i was saying oh my god at that tym Wink LOL
Lols lagta hai mein pagla gai hoon pehle fahad aur krishna sig aur aab shavhi shavhi kare jaa rahi hoon
Hayee but fahad & krishna are damm cute together Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.