Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
It started as a simple love story between Adi, a boy from a big city and Pankhudi, a girl from a small one. The premise was simple, he believes in almost nothing, she in everything. The beginning was sweet and innocent and promised a lot. πŸ˜ƒ

After this was established, the real story unfolded . Adi's parents laboring under a MU, are separated. The Diwan family live together but apart. So, nanaji requests Pankhu to heal rifts in his family and bring Adi's parents together. She tries and on the occasion of Ishka's 25th anniversary, looks to be succeeding, when its revealed that the suspected other woman is her sister. 

Things fall apart spectacularly again. And the culprit is revealed as Pankhudi's chacha Kailash. Relations between the families is always distant, so to supposedly save Pankhudi from further heartache, Preeti and Harish keep quiet πŸ˜•.

Now, Kailash has been found and is on his way to Mumbai to clear things. But of course, before that it is revealed that he estranged from the Guptas. And because one rift is about to be healed, another one is created between Pankhudi and her family 😲.

This then is the real Pyaar ka Dard in the show. It is Nanaji and Dadaji's dard for the rift between the families, Nanaji's dard for his disunited family, Pankhudi's dard for him and her family, Adi's dard for his parents, Kailash's dard for his family, Preeti's dard for her jijaji, Sheela and Anuj's dard for the money and the LSV's dard for a return to the simple times 😑.

It has nothing to do with the rather non existent Paya love story. When one rift is healed, another will be created. The rift between the families will always exist in the background πŸ˜›.

We LSVs, having been sucked in, will now wonder what is going to fall apart next, that will need fixing. At the rate at which matters at proceeding, it is likely to be our TV sets 🀒.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice post... good analysis

Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: slmu

It started as a simple love story between Adi, a boy from a big city and Pankhudi, a girl from a small one. The premise was simple, he believes in almost nothing, she in everything. The beginning was sweet and innocent and promised a lot. πŸ˜ƒ

After this was established, the real story unfolded . Adi's parents laboring under a MU, are separated. The Diwan family live together but apart. So, nanaji requests Pankhu to heal rifts in his family and bring Adi's parents together. She tries and on the occasion of Ishka's 25th anniversary, looks to be succeeding, when its revealed that the suspected other woman is her sister. 

Things fall apart spectacularly again. And the culprit is revealed as Pankhudi's chacha Kailash. Relations between the families is always distant, so to supposedly save Pankhudi from further heartache, Preeti and Harish keep quiet πŸ˜•.

Now, Kailash has been found and is on his way to Mumbai to clear things. But of course, before that it is revealed that he estranged from the Guptas. And because one rift is about to be healed, another one is created between Pankhudi and her family 😲.

This then is the real Pyaar ka Dard in the show. It is Nanaji and Dadaji's dard for the rift between the families, Nanaji's dard for his disunited family, Pankhudi's dard for him and her family, Adi's dard for his parents, Kailash's dard for his family, Preeti's dard for her jijaji, Sheela and Anuj's dard for the money and the LSV's dard for a return to the simple times 😑.

It has nothing to do with the rather non existent Paya love story. When one rift is healed, another will be created. The rift between the families will always exist in the background πŸ˜›.

We LSVs, having been sucked in, will now wonder what is going to fall apart next, that will need fixing. At the rate at which matters at proceeding, it is likely to be our TV sets 🀒.

Applause Applause Applause for decoding the title and plot of the show Shanti!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

So stupid of me to think this Pyar ka dard is a love story..

You are truly brilliant to open my eyes and make me stop hoping that its Pyar ka dard of Paya...its all about the dards of so many charactersπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The last one cracked me up...I dont want my tv to break apart..New one yaar!πŸ˜†
Peace67 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sakshi-

Nice post... good analysis

Thank you Sakshi
Peace67 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zuzana

Applause Applause Applause for decoding the title and plot of the show Shanti!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

You are truly brilliant to open my eyes and make me stop hoping that its Pyar ka dard of Paya...its all about the dards of so many charactersπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The last one cracked me up...I dont want my tv to break apart..New one yaar!πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Thanks Zu.. how about we wish its the CVs heads instead???
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: slmu

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Thanks Zu.. how about we wish its the CVs heads instead???

Mumbai chale kya..with a dandaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Peace67 thumbnail

Mumbai chale kya..with a dandaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† right behind you
xaviara thumbnail
Brilliantly summarized !! :) No wonder this show is aptly named 'Pyaar Ka Dard' because that's what we have been constantly subject too, never ending pain and tears of mostly all the characters, instead of the love existing between the characters and most especially the Jodi's !! :P
Peace67 thumbnail
Originally posted by: xaviara

Brilliantly summarized !! :) No wonder this show is aptly named 'Pyaar Ka Dard' because that's what we have been constantly subject too, never ending pain and tears of mostly all the characters, instead of the love existing between the characters and most especially the Jodi's !! :P

thanks... dard we have been constantly subject to is absolutely right πŸ˜†
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

The same goes for me