-AarYaholic-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
LOLzz..Tushy has copy-pasted her answers here

Aarti or Yash ?  Yash

Gurmeet or kratika? Gurmeet

Gurmeet ot SRK CoolROFL SRK, He's my Pehla Pyaar Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Abby-GC-Crazyana56-Mrs.MSK-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "::.AarYan Of The Week [16].:: (Page 9)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Abby-GC-Crazy

IF-Sizzlerz

Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Frozen007

LOLzz..Tushy has copy-pasted her answers here

Aarti or Yash ?  Yash

Gurmeet or kratika? Gurmeet

Gurmeet ot SRK CoolROFL SRK, He's my Pehla Pyaar Embarrassed

hehhehe.. i know... Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-AarYaholic-ana56-Mrs.MSK-

-AarYaholic-

IF-Rockerz

-AarYaholic-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbbyluvsMaan

Shalaka - the one girl who definitely has a very clear view of all she wants and my regular student... LOL

Ahem Ahem...mere charche ho rahe hai and for all the wrong reasons Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Abby-GC-Crazy

Abby-GC-Crazy

IF-Sizzlerz

Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Frozen007

Originally posted by AbbyluvsMaan

Shalaka - the one girl who definitely has a very clear view of all she wants and my regular student... LOL

Ahem Ahem...mere charche ho rahe hai and for all the wrong reasons Ermm

what wrong reasons...
correct hain sab... Cool

-AarYaholic-

KS1000

IF-Dazzler

KS1000

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged
congratulation abby dearWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-AarYaholic-Abby-GC-Crazy

akui1984

IF-Rockerz

akui1984

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Abby, congratulations!!

Because you are my live updater and I appreciate your effort a lot and I can see you want to be grilled so here are my questions...I will come back with more!!

General

1.       If an effective Minister/President has an extra-marital affair, should the nation condemn him?

2.       Why do children almost always end up losing their innocence and vigour eventually– is this part of growing up?

3.       If money is the root to all evil, does that make the wealthiest person the most evil?

4.       If time is precious, why do some people watch serials they do not enjoy and write a long post on IF about how it could have been better?

5.       If you could turn back the hands of time, is there anything you would change about how you have lived your life?

6.       Name one journalist that you like reading his/her articles and why? (since you want to be journalist right?!)

7.       Is it true that "tears are a woman weapon"?  

8.       If you were to get married and realised that the family you are marrying into does not allow female to work, would you still have gone ahead with the marriage?

PV related

9.       If you were the director of PV, describe one scene you would have done differently.

10.   Yash and Aarti remarry so their family can be "complete." Should one remarry just to provide a mother/father for one's child?

11.   In Punar Vivah, it is shown that the DILs will not have the meals together with the family but are expected to serve them. What does this imply about gender equality?

12.   Vidhi and Pankaj send their children to boarding school. Why do you think parents do that and what is the implication for relationship between the parents and the children?

13.   It seems like Ansh is probably both Aarti's and Yash's favourite child. Why do you think sometimes parents do not love their child equally (or at least it appears that way)?

-AarYaholic-

Abby-GC-Crazy

IF-Sizzlerz

Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KS1000

congratulation abby dearWink

thanks Shams... Big smile

shubhika124

IF-Sizzlerz

shubhika124

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
D'oh

-AarYaholic-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.