Page 8 of 26

Abby-GC-Crazy

IF-Sizzlerz

Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Frozen007

Specific to Punar Vivah and the forum

#Consider this...
Aarti is washing clothes, Yash comes and asks for his soap..the kids are getting late for school, they call out for the two, Aarti slips and Yash catches her from falling, Paridhi is cutting vegetables, Vidhi is making rotis, Bua thinks why is everyone a bot slow today and thus scolds the two...G3 enters the kitchen with RD, they pacify Bua...meanwhile AarYa make the kids ready...their bus arrives and they go to their school
Where do you think is Cas now? Confused Are you confused, well let me help...it starts like, Aarti is washing clothes, Yash comes and asks for his soap..the kids are getting late for school, they call out for the two, Aarti slips and Yash catches her from falling, Paridhi is cutting vegetables, Vidhi is making rotis, Bua thinks why is everyone a bot slow today and thus scolds the two...G3 enters the kitchen with RD, they pacify Bua...meanwhile AarYa make the kids ready...their bus arrives and they go to their school
I think Cas was watching AarYa from the side... Confused

#Have you felt like slapping one of the characters...(Do not choose Bua, Kaaki and Prashant) LOL
I felt like slapping Aarti few times... LOL

#Have you felt like, enough with this show...I'm leaving it - nop... it has the drooling factor so that works always for me... Wink LOL

#Have you danced with joy at any of the scenes, if yes, which one - yess... the AarYa bonding with the kids and definitely the song sequences... Big smile

#Which song sequence in the show have you loved the most Day Dreaming - umm... ishaqzaade... Day Dreaming

#Have you felt like slapping someone in the forum? ummm.. no... not slapping but defo giving a bit of lecture to Tabeer during the lip lock news... Confused

#I now know that you watch QH, would there be any point when you'll abandon PV for QH? no way! lolzzz.. i am no regular QH watcher lolzz.. i watch it only if the plot is interesting.. for eg. I skipped it yesterday since i was getting bored... LOL

#How many RDs have there been? RDs ??? Ram Dulaare ...

#Which is your favourite kid (not the character) and why? Divyam for sure.. he is full of life... and i guess its fun pulling his leg... LOL

#What would be the first thing you'd do if you land up on the sets of PV? hug GC... Embarrassed

#What would you do had you lost the opportunity to meet GC-KS at Bangla Saheb last year..if you were stuck in Delhi's traffic LOL lolzzz.. thats why I chose metro... Tongue no traffic thing involved... Tongue

#Have the weekly ratings made any difference to you so far? nop... LOL

my answers in purple... Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

COLOGY-AarYaholic-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "::.AarYan Of The Week [16].:: (Page 8)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Mrs.MSK-

IF-Stunnerz

-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 8:51am | IP Logged
  1. Who am I ? LOL 
  2. You remember our first convo LOL if so do remind me too LOL
  3. Your first ever tweet to GC was?
  4. What tweet you are expecting back from GC for ur last tweet LOL
  5.  GC in GHSP or PV or JDJ ? why ?
  6.  Do you watch any show except PV ?
  7. What made u become GC's fan for the first time ?
  8. After Gurmeet , who comes second in your list ?? Tongue
  9.  Is there any actress be it on TV or Movies you like ?
  10. Compare any 10 people on IF with a fruit ?
  11. If u Get a Chance to play one role in PV Which role would u like to play & why?
  12. What is the one thing in the world that makes you cry?
  13. If your house was on fire and you could only save one thing, what would it be?
  14. If you had one superhero ability, what would it be?
  15. How would you describe your life in one song? 
  16. Which is one rule you are proud of breaking?
  17. If your life was a book, what would you name it and how would your story end? And, what would be the climax?
  18. What do you expect from life? 
  19. Where do you see yourself ten years from now?LOL 
  20. Whom do u admire the most ?? One specific reason for admiring them ??
  21. One word for Kratika??
  22. One word for Gurmeet ??
  23. One word for Me ??
  24. One word for Shubhika??
  25. One word for Zahra ??
  26. One word for Sadiee  ??

Whom do you like the most..You can't  answer as "both" 

Aarti or Yash ?  

Gurmeet or kratika?

Gurmeet or SRK Cool

Cas or Gayatri ? 

Prashant or Bua LOL

Palak or payal ? 

Ansh or palak ? 

Pankaj or pratiek? 

Aarpita or Vidhi babhi ? 

Gurmeet or MSK ?Evil Smile 

Yash Or Gurmeet?Evil Smile t

MSK or YASH ?Evil Smile 

Shubhi or Zahra LOL

Sadiie or Shubhi LOL

PV forum or GF ?

Kratika or Drashti ?

Thats all for now Big smileLOL

Edited by -MaanKiThush- - 25 January 2013 at 9:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-AarYaholic-Abby-GC-Crazy

-Mrs.MSK-

IF-Stunnerz

-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Frozen007

Do you still believe you are spared?
Wait till I post the unanswered questions in the MF Evil Smile

Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Abby-GC-Crazy

-Zahra15-

IF-Rockerz

-Zahra15-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
I just realised something.

Like you even I hate frangrance because it gives me a headache. And you are fully aware of my headaches which keep persisting O.o

And when I was 8-9 my brother was doing that MacBeth book in literature. While mom used to make him revise, I used to sit beside them as well, and I developed an interest for the book and by 10 I had already known the book in and out LOL

It sounds weird because I was quite small then and many words were Greek to me but well I had made my mind to read it and you know Joh Main Bolti Hoon Woh Main Karti Hoon *Akki copied this from me actually LOL*

And yea wait for me, I will be back with another set of questions for you. Just lemme finish at least one of the assignments XD

Abby-GC-Crazy

..CountingStars

IF-Stunnerz

..CountingStars

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged
ABBY!!!!!!!
Muahahahhahaaa!!!!!!!!
Iss Baar, NO MERCY FROM ME! ROFL ROFL ROFL

Will Be Back to grill you down Miss Owl! *Evil Smile* LOL =P

Congos Shongos Ji! Hug

Abby-GC-Crazy

Abby-GC-Crazy

IF-Sizzlerz

Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MaanKiThush-

1. Who am I ? LOL Thush... the ardent PV ranking freak... ROFL
  2. You remember our first convo LOL if so do remind me too LOL lolzzz.. i dont remember... LOL  just think we must have met on the GC appreciation thread...
  3. Your first ever tweet to GC was? hahaha.. here's my 1st tweet to GC...
    aaahh.. I knw how much u adore action.. M sooo happy for u.. N even for myslf.. ;) love to see in action.. ;)
  4. What tweet you are expecting back from GC for ur last tweet LOL I am not even expecting him to reply... LOL
  5.  GC in GHSP or PV or JDJ ? why ? JDJ.. because that is Gurmeet Choudhary... Embarrassed
  6.  Do you watch any show except PV ? on and off yess.. but not regularly..
  7. What made u become GC's fan for the first time ? i became his FAN from GHSP.. but I loved him in PPAW... Embarrassed
  8. After Gurmeet , who comes second in your list ?? Tongue Sushant... Smile
  9.  Is there any actress be it on TV or Movies you like ? I like Priyanka Chopra... and Madhuri Dixit...n Kratika , Drashti.. Gauri.. Smile
  10. Compare any 10 people on IF with a fruit ?
    Shubhi - strawberry..
    Zahra - apple
    Asha di - strawberry...
    Pallo di - banana..
    Sadiie - mango...
    Thush - orange..
    Shalaka - guava..
    Piya di - guave..
    Ritzy di - strawberry..
    PuvZ - mango..

11. If u Get a Chance to play one role in PV Which role would u like to play & why? Aarti Scindia... Wink obvious reason... LOL
  12. What is the one thing in the world that makes you cry? emotional stuff related to kids...
  13. If your house was on fire and you could only save one thing, what would it be? the magazine of GC I have... Embarrassed
  14. If you had one superhero ability, what would it be? being invisible.. Embarrassed
  15. How would you describe your life in one song? zindagi kaisi ye paheli haaye.. Big smile
  16. Which is one rule you are proud of breaking? sleeping till late... Wink
  17. If your life was a book, what would you name it and how would your story end? And, what would be the climax? umm.. The Bright Light!! my story will end with me hugging my bestie.. and the climax would be me saving my friend from being prey to a cheating guy..
  18. What do you expect from life? come what may.. i dont see things to come... i just say bring it on... Big smile
  19. Where do you see yourself ten years from now?LOL married.. an accomplished writer and journalist... Big smile
  20. Whom do u admire the most ?? One specific reason for admiring them ?? My friend come brother, Avvayyam Rattan .. because hes just amazing in everything he does...
  21. One word for Kratika?? natural..
  22. One word for Gurmeet ?? BEST
  23. One word for Me ?? Lively... Big smile
  24. One word for Shubhika?? sweetheart.. Heart
  25. One word for Zahra ?? PT.. Embarrassed
  26. One word for Sadiee  ?? Cool.. [8D]

Whom do you like the most..You can't  answer as "both" 

Aarti or Yash ?  Yash
Yash.. Heart

Gurmeet or kratika? Gurmeet
Gurmeet.. Heart

Gurmeet ot SRK CoolROFL SRK, He's my Pehla Pyaar Embarrassed
Gurmeet... Heart

Cas or Gayatri ? 
Gayatri..

Prashant or Bua LOL
Bua..

Palak or payal ? 
Palak..

Ansh or palak ? 
Ansh..

Pankaj or pratiek? 
Prateik..

Aarpita or Vidhi babhi ? 
Vidhi...

Gurmeet or MSK ?Evil Smile 
Gurmeet..

Yash Or Gurmeet?Evil Smile t
Gurmeet...

MSK or YASH ?Evil Smile 
Yash.. more easy to find... LOL Embarrassed

Shubhi or Zahra LOL
Zahra... [:)] shes my first jaan...

Sadiie or Shubhi LOL
Shubhi.. Smile likewise.. I found her first... Smile

PV forum or GF ?
PV forum..

Kratika or Drashti ?
Kratika... on the whole...

Thats all for now Big smileLOL

my answers in purple... Big smile

COLOGY

Abby-GC-Crazy

IF-Sizzlerz

Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zahra15

I just realised something.

Like you even I hate frangrance because it gives me a headache. And you are fully aware of my headaches which keep persisting O.o

And when I was 8-9 my brother was doing that MacBeth book in literature. While mom used to make him revise, I used to sit beside them as well, and I developed an interest for the book and by 10 I had already known the book in and out LOL

It sounds weird because I was quite small then and many words were Greek to me but well I had made my mind to read it and you know Joh Main Bolti Hoon Woh Main Karti Hoon *Akki copied this from me actually LOL*

And yea wait for me, I will be back with another set of questions for you. Just lemme finish at least one of the assignments XD

PTs... Big smile

-Zahra15-

Abby-GC-Crazy

IF-Sizzlerz

Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Sadiie..

ABBY!!!!!!!
Muahahahhahaaa!!!!!!!!
Iss Baar, NO MERCY FROM ME! ROFL ROFL ROFL

Will Be Back to grill you down Miss Owl! *Evil Smile* LOL =P

Congos Shongos Ji! Hug

hahahhaa.. me waiting bachha...
bring it on... Cool

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.