Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 26

-Zahra15-

IF-Rockerz

-Zahra15-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbbyluvsMaan

Originally posted by zahra15

Ok, I won't ask you much question because I know you're the targeted one this week, so won't tire you muchSmile

> The happiest day of your life? 19th October 2012... the day I met GC... [:$]

>The happiest day on IF? When I wrote about my meet with GC and I felt like a celeb... LOL Embarrassed

>Your very first IF friend? ( I know it's not me, so answer *bejijak* hoke LOL ) Ritzy di... Smile

>Something you would want to change on IF and PV forum. - on PV forum: too much of directions people give for the CVs... on IF: well, I want the ranking system to close down... LOL

> Your reaction on knowing you are AOTW. Did you inwardly thank Shubhi or threw some gaalis for putting you on the phamooouusss hot seat LOL? hahahhaa.. I thanked Shubhi all the way... I wanted to be on the hot seat since the day this started.. so I AM very very happy... Big smile

> Your fav telly actor besides GCEvil Smile besides GC... ummm... KSG and Sushant...

> Your fav hindi and english serial till date. hindi - hum paanch ... english - i havent seen any english serial... Tongue

>Fav movie till date. lolzzz... thats a tough choice... hehhehe... but i guess Hum Aapke Hain Kaun... i can watch it innumerable times... LOL

>One thing you would want to change in India. umm.. the political system.. there should be tough examinations for getting into politics also...

>Your views on the recent rape case and the way the victims have been handled. TRAGIC...!!!! absolutely... boiled my blood totally.. I honestly the victims aren't handled properly right in the beginning itself.. the cases are tried to be wrapped... Angry

>Your dream beside the journalist one to be able to meet GCWink To be a close friend of GC... Embarrassed

> How and where do you see yourself in 10 years time? umm.. i see myself married and creating waves as a writer and reporter... Embarrassed

> In which part of the world you would want to live beside India? Mauritius... because it has so many beaches and U... Big smile Heart

> The funniest PV member? Sadiie... she is the ultimate star here... Big smile

> One PVian of whom you are very scared? Tabeer... LOL

> The most irritating PVian LOL Tabeer... because she reacts on things without judging or thinking over it completely..

>The most loving and sweetest PVianEmbarrassed Shubhika Singh... shes the sweetest of the whole lot..

> Which song should CVs play for the flashback of Cas' SRROFL saason ko saason me dhalne do zara..dheemi si dhadkan ko badhne do zara.. lamhon ki guzaarish hai ye.. paas aa jaye.. hum tum.. hum tum... ROFL

*Cas or Prashanth? Cas

*Mr Sky or Mr Python? LOL Mr. Sky... Wink

* Appi or Arham?Evil Smile Appi

* SRK or Akki? SRK..

*Bekham or RonaldoBlushing Ronaldo (cristiano)

* Suits or JeansLOL Jeans

* Mere Bhagwaan Ki Kasam Waali Buaji or Mamaji, The Great Jugnu JasooosLOL mere bhagwan ki kasam wali Buaji

* Chocolate Mousse or TiramisuTongue choco mousse

* Aaa ante amla pulam or Fevicol se ROFL fevicol se..

* Me or someone else on IFEvil Smile I know it's unfair to ask this but well everything is fair when you are on the hot seat ROFL you..

Description TimeLOL

^Describe any 10 IF members, not necessarily PVians, who will find themselves at the top of your Fav list Tongue They need not be the *top 10*, but yea there should be 10 out of your fav IF friends.
Shubhika - shes my sweet darling... my Bubbles... the sweetest and one of the loveliest person I have come acros.. she's an epitome of simplicity...
Zahra - My Doll.. My PT... its rightly said that there are 7 people like u in the world and she's one of them... Wink
Sadiie- my bachha... a bindass yet emotional person who is not really expressive but u gotta dig her... Heart
Pallo di - The one I can just keep talking about GC with... we are both total GCians and we can spend all day talking only of him... Wink
Asha di - my absolute PV guide.. I dont think I can do any of my analysis without her.. she has taught me to be like an insider and understand PV throughout.. Big smile
Ritzy di - my dear sister who really inspires and motivates me to keep doing what I want to.. she has the loveliest daughter in the world and I swear i wanna adopt her... Embarrassed
Piya di - aahh.. the ultimate accident prone girl... shes the one piece I have known who is so prone to accidents... but well.. her voice is truly her biggest asset..
Ritzz - aahh.. my GF.. LOL She is the ever so lively girl and will bring a smile on everyone's faces around...
Hinal - another bachha of mine who I wanna be with at every step of her life.. strong-headed she is but just needs to realize it..
Shalaka - the one girl who definitely has a very clear view of all she wants and my regular student... LOL

^Describe 5 active PVians.
Thush - well... one enthusiatic PVian she is.. always on her toes to keep PV active adn up...
Fatima - well.. the great topic maker.. she can make topics on anything ad everything...
Aditi - the naughtiest one out here... wanna think naughty, contact her... ROFL
Nikki - absolutely like her username, she is lovely... always sweet and understanding..
Veena di - an absolute GCian.. ready to battle it out for GC always... LOL

^Pick out 5 lazy PVians and say why you think soLOL
ME - a hugeee ME first.. I am sure I am the laziest one out here because sometimes m so lazy that i dont even want to pick up my phone and come here... LOL
Asha di - well, I think u really need to show her something extremely interesting for her to type ... LOL
Pallo di - i guess... she has all the rights to be lazy because she does too much work otherwise... Tongue
Kesha - hahhaa... she hates to read long stuff... Tongue
Saba - I am sure she keeps stalking here and there but types out really often... LOL

And now I will copy Shubhi a bit LOL

~ Mujhse shaadi karogi...errr I mean dosti LOL hahhaa.. we are already amazing friends.. arent we... ? Wink shaadi ke lie MSK dhoondhte hain dono so that we can looto him adn keep meeting up... LOL

~ Jab aap humein dekhte ho, toh kya hota hainBlushing i totally feel like hugging u tight... Embarrassed

~ Chori chori chupke chupke, raat ko aap kya karte hoROFL IFing.. my mom and dad will kill me if they know how much of a vellapanti i do here all night... Wink

~ Ek hazaaron mein, aap ki kaunsi behna hainEvil Smile (and am gonna share this with them Evil Smile) Appi... all the way! Big smile

~ Is love really blindShocked - umm.. i dont think so.. I feel GC loves Debi in all his hosh-o-hawaas... [:D]

~ Hum donon ke pyaar ko kya naam dena chahiyeCool PTpyar ... Embarrassed

~ Hum tum kabhi ek kamre mein band ho, toh kya hogaROFL total craziness... we might just jump on each other... LOL

~ Aap ke dil mein kaun rehte hain, and you better not tell me GCAngry LOL GC... ROFL

~ Jab aapko meri saans mein saans milenge, toh kya hoga BlushingLOL ghor paap... ROFL

~ When does your dil go ummm ummm ummm ( you better not tell me each time you see GCAngry because this I already know LOL ) whenever I dream of GC... Tongue

~ Milenge milenge, hum kabbb milenge Angry InSha'a Allah next year when u come here.. Wink

Some questions for me now, I mean related to me :p

Let's go for the basics first LOL

Our Anniversary????? LOL 31st December...

Something/someone we both hate?Evil Smile hypocrisy... Angry

Something/someone we both love?Blushing ourselves n GC... [:$]

Let's move on to the questions ;)

1. When you will see me for the first time in a decade maybe as in face-to-face, what would be your reaction and first question? lolzz.. first I would just run to u and hug u... and my first question would be.. GC ko milne chalen... Wink

2. If i ever lied to you about something what would you do ? i know there would be a strong reason .. so its ok... [>:D<]

3. Where would you like to go on a holiday *a romantic one* if you wish LOL with ME  LOL? umm... Canada.. snow me... Embarrassed

4. Do you think you will ever find a better PT than me? lolzz. I guess u and Rahul are pretty much on the same level... Tongue

5. One thing that you think is annoying about me ? u work just too much

6. One thing that you think is nice about me? ur bubble nature and smile... Big smile

7. What is it that you hate about me and what is it that you love the most? I hate the amount of work u take on urself and I love YOU!

8. Why the nickname *doll* for me? because ur truly like my Doll.. always with me... and with whom I can say anything and everything... Embarrassed

9. If you could wish me something, what would you wish for me? that u achieve what u want to... Big smile

10. A song you would dedicate for us? :P humse tumse pyar kitna.. ye hum nahi jaante.. magar jee nahi sakte .. tumhare bina..

And last mein, the very phaaamooousss question?

Which came first, the hen or the egg, socho socho . Achi tarah se soch kar, sahi jawaab dena. Theek hain???ROFL HUMANS... ROFL

P.S That's All For This Time. Thought Of Not Tiring You With Many Questions Since I know You Will Be Bombarded With Lots Of Questions In The Coming DaysROFL

P.P.S You Better Answer My Questions ASAP Angry Since I Won't Be Here During The Week-End XD.

phewww...!!!
done my answers in blue... Wink

Am too tired to reply to any of your answers.
But this makes me wonder, how the hell you managed to do it itni PhaaassstttShocked

Nyways, I will get back to you with another set by night or tomorrow morning maybe.
Lemme complete my assignments phhiiirrrsstttOuch

And yea all the beeerrryyy best to you Mummy *that's because you consider us all as babies and bachisLOL*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-AarYaholic-Abby-GC-Crazy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "::.AarYan Of The Week [16].:: (Page 6)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Abby-GC-Crazy

IF-Sizzlerz

Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thabs

Originally posted by Thabs

shud i grill her ?? or not ?? lemme think !!LOL

dnt think too much... Tongue
Grill me... Cool

im the one who ask Unanswerable ques abby ..sooch lo !!!Wink

hahhaha... we will see..
I take the DARE... Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-AarYaholic-

Abby-GC-Crazy

IF-Sizzlerz

Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 6:38am | IP Logged
@Doll...
hehehhee... I am supergirl... Cool
and yea... me waiting for more questions... Wink

and yep..!!! Mumma is proud of herself... LOL

-AarYaholic-

-AarYaholic-

IF-Rockerz

-AarYaholic-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Off to reading all the Q and As first...

Will come back with my set soon :)

Abby-GC-Crazy

Abby-GC-Crazy

IF-Sizzlerz

Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Frozen007

Off to reading all the Q and As first...

Will come back with my set soon :)

Big smile
me waiting for ur set... LOL

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 7:05am | IP Logged

Oh teri...

Abby...LOLLOLLOL

I am missing my partner Sadiie...LOL

Remember what me & you(abby) did to sadiie when she was the MOTW..
I guess me & Sadiie will be doing that now...
Will be back jaan...

Abby-GC-Crazy

Abby-GC-Crazy

IF-Sizzlerz

Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Amanda-

Oh teri...

Abby...LOLLOLLOL

Will be back jaan...

hahahaa.. I remember Amy...
me anxiously waiting for both of you to take the revenge on me... LOL Wink

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 7:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Amanda-

Oh teri...

Abby...LOLLOLLOL

Will be back jaan...

hahahaa.. I remember Amy...
me anxiously waiting for both of you to take the revenge on me... LOL Wink

The sweet pain of revenge...is the best...LOLWink

Wow..,then i shall start now..Wink say what??

Abby-GC-Crazy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.