::.AarYan Of The Week [16].:: (Page 25)

Post Reply New Post

Page 25 of 26

Kesha_H.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kesha_H.

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 6:56am | IP Logged
@Abby: solve this:

There are 9 persons in a room each person must shake hands with another person but only once. How many handshakes will be made?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zahra15--AarYaholic-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "::.AarYan Of The Week [16].:: (Page 25)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Zahra15-

IF-Rockerz

-Zahra15-

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged
eeehhh I know the answer but main nahi batane waali LOL

Better do your little calculations like i did LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-AarYaholic-

Kesha_H.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kesha_H.

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zahra15

Originally posted by swaggerchick16

backward is when you maintain relationships and merge with your supplier and forward with your retailer or wholesaler if am not wrong. Did that 5 years agoLOL

not exactly lemme go all pob nerd on u here
backward linkage is wen u give an industry sale its lyk ur helping an industry to grow
foward linkage is where you are the supplier and other industries depend on u
learned tht two days ago ROFL

ohhh I thought of backward integration and forward integration.

I thought backward integration is when you merge with your supplier so that you are guaranteed raw materials. Since your suppliers are before you as in you have to get material first to produce, it means you are merging in a backward way.

And forward well, I was like, when you are a manufacturer, let's say car manufacturer and you merge with a car showroom so that you are guaranteed your sales, because the showroom will take the cars you manufacture to sell, so in that way when you are merging you are going in a forward way because the showroom is after the manufacturing process, something like that i had learnt actuallyLOL

I said linkage not integration well in my make believe business (don't laugh at me its a project) I produce stuff lyk massage oils, creams etc. so as a the owner of a hair saloon I can make my product and produce it to other hair whereas these other hair saloons use my products as raw materials samjhe?

-Zahra15--AarYaholic-

-Zahra15-

IF-Rockerz

-Zahra15-

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged

backward is when you maintain relationships and merge with your supplier and forward with your retailer or wholesaler if am not wrong. Did that 5 years agoLOL

backward linkage is wen u give an industry sale its lyk ur helping an industry to grow

I thought backward integration is when you merge with your supplier so that you are guaranteed raw materials. Since your suppliers are before you as in you have to get material first to produce, it means you are merging in a backward way.

And forward well, I was like, when you are a manufacturer, let's say car manufacturer and you merge with a car showroom so that you are guaranteed your sales, because the showroom will take the cars you manufacture to sell, so in that way when you are merging you are going in a forward way because the showroom is after the manufacturing process, something like that i had learnt actuallyLOL

I said linkage not integration well in my make believe business (don't laugh at me its a project) I produce stuff lyk massage oils, creams etc. so as a the owner of a hair saloon I can make my product and produce it to other hair whereas these other hair saloons use my products as raw materials samjhe?

oooppsss I made a boo booLOL
missed the linkage part.
SooolllyyyTongue

-AarYaholic-starsanjana

COLOGY

IF-Rockerz

COLOGY

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbbyluvsMaan

Me Back, Yet AgainROFL

Chalo, Let's Get StartedLOL

Which IF member, be it a PVian or GHSPian or I dunno who else, is double-faced, hypocrite according to you? Zee

Like they say in Hindi, *Dikhaane ke daanth alag, chabaane ke daanth alag*

So, who according to you is like this here?Evil Smile Zee

Who is the most expressionless Actor on Tellywood according to you and why you feel so?Evil Smile Nazim aka Ahem from Saath NIbhana Saathiya because I see the same expression on his face since day 1..

Who is the most expressionless actress on Tellywood as per you and why? Deepika from Diya Aur Baati Hum because I really dont feel she expresses properly while Anas does a fantastic job..

Who is the TV actress and actor who overact as per you? umm... i really cannot think of anyone on this... because I dont watch as many shows to tag someone as overactor.. plus... some actors overact in a particular scenario so cant be tagged as the same on the whole..

Which is the most peaceful forum on IF according to you and why? PV forum because here even Bashers dont get d reaction they really desire... LOL

Which is the worst forum on IF in your opinion and why you feel so? lolzzz.. i dnt even visit any other forum to say anything on this..

If GC decides to do another serial after PV, I know he said he won't but let's say he does one.

With whom you would want to see him again. KS or DD and why? KS because they are more comfortable off screen too..

Now tell me with which other TV actress, other than the ones he has already worked with you would want to him in a serial as main leads and why? I want to see GC with Rati because both of them are stupendous actors... Big smile

You remember the girl who did a cameo on GHSP, she was Pari, dreeaaammmyyy...Day Dreaming  

well how does she look with GC and on a scale of 1-10, how much you would rate them if ever they were to be a couple onscreen ? 3..

What is journalism according to you? journalism is a medium that connects the common people to the larger world..

What is the role of a journalist as per you? I feel a journalist should bring to people's notice the reality, be it good or bad, the reality should be portrayed without the extra masala to top it... [:/]

How do you see the media in today's times? well, too much of masala and media goes overboard into matters...

Are the media really helping us or they cater more for sensationalism? help us because they make us aware of incidents but they sensationalize the same too... so they defo prove to be boon and bane at the same time..

If you would have been a journalist, which I know you will be someday, what would you have done to help the rape victim? well, being a journalist, i would have helped her voice reach around and condemn all those people who gave their insensitive and irrational views against her... Also, I would have had an easier reach to the authorities and I would have got people's perspective to them along with accepting their views and actions and on the total, i would have tried to get the public and the authorities on a closer platform..

How do you expect to help  the population once you become a successful journalist? I would try to bring the weaker sections of the society to greater view and would love to help them get the necessities without commission involved...

KS in shorts or in Saree? shorts.. I saw one of her pic in it in her FB profile and she looked just WOW..

KS aka Aarti in the din waali saris or the plain night ones? plain night ones... Big smile

GC in Yash's birthday formal suit or MSK's waistcoat? Yash's birthday formals.. he looks much younger and pro-active ...

GC with fringes or without? with fringes.. he looks really young in them.. Big smile

GC with the sexy stubble or not? GC with light stubble... Big smile

GC as MSK or Yash and why? as Yash because he looks younger and healthier..

Who is a better singer, Shubhi or me and why? *And I know the answer beforehand LOL * hehehe.. Shubhi because she just sings better... Tongue

What is the thing you hate the most or find irritating about me and why? u just do too much work and i find it irritating because u end up overworking urself ending up with a headache... Confused

What made you become so close to me? because u are my PT and we are similar on just a lott of grounds and both of us are real and straight-forward without pretence..

How come, today, i am one of your closest friend, your PT as we term it, when we have never seen other and more, maybe you disclose things which your friends there do not know, to me? Why do you think, we clicked so well? because i just find u as a part of me... Heart

How am I as your friend? AMAZING...!!!! Heart

And Finally Riddle time LOL

Trust me, this one is the easiest ever.

What mathematical symbol can be placed between 5 and 9, to get a number greater than 5 and smaller than 9? >

I  Had So Many Questions For You, Already Typed, But Dunno How I Closed The TabAngry

Urggghhh I Hate ThisCry

Never Mind, For The Time Being, Answer These, Will Try To Remember The Questions And Get Back To YouLOL

my answers in purple... Big smile

@PINK

ROFL!! 
I'm rofling nowLOL n the 1st nameEmbarrassed..couldn't stop laughing after  coming from  Welcome forum!
Gotta demoLOLWink

Anas n Deepika... High 5Embarrassed
Tos two are expressionlessly expressiveLOL

Edited by COLOGY - 29 January 2013 at 8:17am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-AarYaholic-starsanjanaAbby-GC-Crazy

Kesha_H.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kesha_H.

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged

oooppsss I made a boo booLOL
missed the linkage part.
SooolllyyyTongue

where did u get tht shollyy thing?
and its ok I can be a big pob nerd at times

-AarYaholic-

Abby-GC-Crazy

IF-Sizzlerz

Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 6:19am | IP Logged

There are 9 persons in a room each person must shake hands with another person but only once. How many handshakes will be made?

i dunno...
n m serious..
ask me anything but not riddles...
u guys gimme a headache with that..

-AarYaholic-

Kesha_H.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kesha_H.

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbbyluvsMaan

i dunno...
n m serious..
ask me anything but not riddles...
u guys gimme a headache with that..

shall I tell u d answer?

-AarYaholic-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.