Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-AarYaholic- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
My questions might come in any random order since I'm not thinking much about it 

Your biggest prank ever

Now choose one: (do not say both)
Congress or BJP?

Jaya Bachhan or Rekha?

GHSP or PV?

Four Lions or Mittals?

Shubhika or Zahra? πŸ˜‰

DC or MF?

Raadhe or Chulbul Pandey (Salman's characters)

Bhuvan or Sanjay Singhania or Phunsuk Wangdoo or Inspector Surjan Singh Shekhawat 

Yellow or black?

Cricket or TV Serials?

UK or America?

Brinjals or Pumpkins?

Sweet or Spicy?

Jalebis or Gulab Jamuns?

MSK or Yash babu? (I know your answer :P)

Biryani or Chinese Fried Rice?

Pizza or Pasta?

Mario or Temple Run?

Rickshaw or Bus?
-------------------------------------------------------
Have you enjoyed watching satirical movies...name few

Women today need what from the society and its men?

What would you say before an audience if you were to speak today on the 64th Republic Day?

What do women need to to fight the injustice today?

Do you support the belief that inappropriate dressing is a/the cause for sexual attacks on women?

What environment would you like tomorrow's daughters to grow in?

-------------------------------------------

(Questions from the ranking fanatic in meehh : )

How many times do you hit the CM daily?

Do you make it a point to comment on the Actors' FPs?

When was the last time you commented on Ananya Khare's (Maya's) FP?

How many views and comments does it take for a topic to turn Pink?

Do you like the idea of spamming the Ranking threads with pictures/congratulatory posts?

Do you think closed topics contribute to your activity?

Can we ever get to #1? (Y/N)

If the answer to the above question is no, tell us where we are lacking

A few more sets Coming soon...

-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AbbyluvsMaan

my answers in purple... πŸ˜ƒ

My Replies In BlueπŸ˜› 

P.S Don't you think am done with you. Will get back to you after the week-endπŸ˜†
ana56 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
edited my questions on page 1
do answer me ok
Kesha_H. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Abby I'm waiting 4 u to answer my questions.
Abby-GC-Crazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: MissPurpleFreak

Heeey Butterfly! πŸ€— Congrats on being in the hot seat 😎

Here are some questions from me...

1) What do you like about Punar Vivah? that it has Gurmeet but from the show point of view, because of its strong and realistic storyline..
2) What was the first thing that attracted you to Gurmeet? his loyalty towards Debina..
3) What was your first reaction when you met Gurmeet? I was just looking at him as i was seeing a dream.. smiling and looking hopeful that he will talk to me because I couldn't utter a word... πŸ˜†
4) What would you do if you met Gurmeet again? aahh.. this time I will hug him and talk to him nicely ... πŸ˜ƒ
5) Name 3 questions you would ask Gurmeet if you were interviewing him?
    a) How do you remain so grounded?
    b) What motivates you to keep going?
    c) How do you think u will handle the situation if girls literally push and pull u?

6) What is your best moment in IF? hahaha.. being the AarYan of the Week... πŸ˜ƒ
7) What do you like most about the PV forum? that its peaceful n welcoming.. πŸ˜ƒ
8) Name 3 countries that you want to visit the most. Mauritius, London and Canada.
9) Describe me in 3 word. Cheerful, Caring and Sweet.
10) What would be your first reaction if we met? I would smile wide and hug you.
11) What are your phobias?lolzzz... too many expectations from me... πŸ˜†

Enjoy! πŸ˜†

my answers in red..
MissPurpleFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Some more from me...

1) What is your favourite time of the day?
2) What is your favourite day of the week?
3) What is your favourite colour?
4) What is your favourite number?
5) One thing you like about college...
6) One thing you don't like about college...
7) Sweet or savoury?
8) Red rose or white rose?

Abby-GC-Crazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaggerchick16

Abby I'm gonna kill you, here r my questions

what's ur favourite food? pasta.. πŸ˜ƒ

who is the craziest person u've ever met? (be it on IF or somewhere else) Rahul Khurana.. the brother of one of my IF friend... πŸ˜†

what do u think abt me? ur absolutely a delight to talk to because ur chirpy, lively, witty and really funny... πŸ˜ƒ ❀️

what are ur favourite cartoons? tom and jerry... pokemon..

Is the earth round or spherical? spherical...

do u have a boyfriend? (GC not included)πŸ˜› nop! M SINGLE AND NOT READY TO MINGLE... πŸ˜†

what's the best thing tht ever happened to u (beside GC touching ur head?) having a friend come brother like Avvayyam bhaiya... πŸ˜ƒ (my school friend)

who is ur favourite IF member? Zahra Chadun.

who is the funniest person u've ever met? Rahul...

What is the craziest thing you've ever done? shouting "Saada Haq" standing in the food court of a mall... πŸ˜†

what is your favourite movie? Hum Aapke Hain Kaun.

what kind of music do u listen to? umm... basically melodious..

what is the difference between balance of trade and balance of payment? is that supposed to be economics..? πŸ˜•

do you eat often or seldom? I keep eating all the time... 🀣

what's the difference between and wolf and a werewolf? a werewolf is a human who turns into a wolf on a full moon night only... πŸ˜› (Harry Potter knowledge.. πŸ˜‰ )

what is the craziest expression u have ever heard? my silent laughter... πŸ˜†

if u ever had to choose a caribbean country to vacation in which country wud u choose? Cuba..

why wud u choose that country? courtesy ETT(Ek Tha Tiger) πŸ˜‰

ok I will think of more and attack u

Kesha_H. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AbbyluvsMaan

awww *blush* and I'm blushing cuz of the purple πŸ˜†
..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Answer Phast! 😑
I know there's almost 100 questions but be Phast! 🀣
Abby-GC-Crazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Sadiie..

Don't you try copy & paste any of the answers Samjhi! I want original answers πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

1. First time you made a friend in life (if you can remember) - Surbhi Pandey in KG... πŸ˜ƒ
2. Favourite place in the whole wide world *Streches her arms to indicate how big the world is* - Leh... 😳
3. Favourite song at the moment - Manjha from Kai Po Che.. ❀️
4. What was the last thing you ate? - chocolate muffin.. like just 20mins back... πŸ˜†
5. When was the last time you ate? 🀣 - 20mins back... πŸ˜†
6. Am I annoying you now? Tough! I have a long list missy! 🀣 - no. I am enjoying it... πŸ˜ƒ
7. You like tea? πŸ˜ƒ - kinda.. yes...
8. Delusional Pankhis are stupid or dumb? 🀣 - stupid... πŸ˜†
9. Can you sing? 😎 - YESS.. and u have heard me... πŸ˜‰
10. Can you dance, Dhanno style? πŸ˜† - hahhahaa.. come an watch me... πŸ˜‰
11. Do you often remember the time you met GC? - yess.. all the time... πŸ˜† 😳
12. How do you feel when you do remember? i feel I met him in one of my dreams... [LOL]
13. Your reaction when GC won JDJ - I jumped on the sofa like mad for 15mins... 😳
14. Was GC a deserving Candidate for the trophy? 😎 - yesss.. because he was there from the very beginning.. and he turned into a wonderful dancer from a stiff dancer... πŸ‘πŸΌ
15. One word for GC haters - JOBLESS!
16. Two words for sore losers - GET LOST!
17. Three words for prejudgemental people - GET A LIFE!
18. Four words for PVians - You are Rocking it! πŸ˜ƒ
19. Five words for all your friends πŸ˜ƒ - You Guys Are My Life..! ❀️

Choose 1 - cant say NONE, Samjhi! 🀣

GC or GC? 🀣 - GC... πŸ˜ƒ
GC or SRK? - GC.. 😳
Fish or Prawn? - Fish..
Crisps or Chocolates? - Crisps..
Food or No food? 🀣 - FOOD...
Coke or Pepsi? - Coke..
Facebook or Bebo? - Facebook..
IF or Facebook? - IF..
Music or No music? - MUSIC... ❀️
Movies or Daily soaps? - daily soaps
Monkeys or Donkeys? 🀣 - monkeys.. πŸ˜ƒ
Pizza or Burger? - pizza
Cats or dogs? - cats
Mammals or reptiles? - mammals..
Good or evil? - good..
USA or UK? - UK
Munni or Kamini Chikni Chameli? 🀣 - Munni.. πŸ˜ƒ

Some serious ones now.

1. Does Bullying affect people? - yes it does... it somewhere hampers their confidence...
2. How do you think the world began? - ummm... the world began when Hazrat Adam(a.s.) was sent here..
3. Is it right to judge people before knowing them? - a big no! basically u shouldnt even comment on somebody who u dont know..
4. Is Racism an issue? - definitely...! still persists widely..
5. Do you think Bollywood's Item Numbers influence people into committing wrong things or is that just an excuse for people to get away with their crime? - its just an excuse..
6. Facebook has millions and millions of people on it, do you think it's safe knowing so many people can pretend to be something they aren't? - its not safe and so one shouldn't add unknown people..
7. Is it justified when people say "She asked for it" when a girl is raped? - of course not.. no girl stands up and says .. "come rape me.." its just CRAP!
8. Do you think politicians are doing their job properly? - some are! but i guess the whole system needs to be corruption-free for the whole political system to work..
9. Are world wars a good thing? - nop! its not even needed... its just humans who find reasons to fight around for their egos and power...
10. Is freedom of speech misunderstood in the virtual world? - nop..! I think everyone has the right to say whatever they want to but the point that people should understand is to be humane and gentle.

Back to Crazy ones! 🀣

1. Describe Gurmeet Choudhary in 1 sentence - He's just the RAY OF LIGHT in my life... ❀️
2. Describe your journey with (not literally with himπŸ˜†) GC as a fan in less than 100 words -
For me, from being a sweet, gentle and absolutely adorable person in PPAW, he turned into a HOT HUNK in the first look of GHSP.. He brought light, love and craziness to my life. Virtually, I would go everywhere he does, because I feel he has got me going into the right direction. Today, I stand with him when he's doing PV and as an ardent fan of his, I will stand by him in each of his decisions because I'm his fan and he gets me into thinking positive and good... πŸ˜ƒ ❀️
3. What was your reaction to English Vinglish? (If you watched it) - great concept and wonderful put to life by SriDevi... 😊
4. Is Katrina Kaif over hyped? (Sallu Pankhi at her best πŸ˜† Kidding! =P) - yes! she's just a glamour tadka, because she surely doesnt know how to act.
5. Do people misjudge all the Bollywood Celebrities a lot? - misjudge is far away, I wonder why people even judge them on anything be it good or bad. they are there for work and they should be judged only on that.
6. Is Aishwariya gonna have a comeback? - well, I think so..
7. Who's annoying on Twitter with their continue Tweets? πŸ˜† - Annoying.. well, none! because in my friend list no one tweets so much... πŸ˜†
8. Have you watched The Mentalist? - Nop!
9. Have you watched White Collar? nop!
10. Have you watched Criminal Minds? nop!
11. Have you watched Vampire effin Diaries? 🀣 - nop!
12. Did you watch Jism 2? 🀣 - nop!
13. Do you watch any other show apart from PV? - on an off, yes! but not regularly..
14. What did you think of the Mahasangam of PV & QH? - a bit of detachment was there... Friday was pathetic while MOnday was really good... πŸ˜ƒ
15. Is Sonakshi Sinha Overhyped? - yes! I wonder if she has done any strong role...
16. Are these top Celebs overrated? - nop! not all...
17. You like Honey Singh's music? πŸ˜† nop!
18. Who do you think is the most underrated Celeb of all time? - Irrfan Khan... He is an amazing actor and he never got the appreciation he deserved.
19. Have you ever spent a day with no music? umm.. yea!
20. Facebook to you is like - a medium to talk to Shubhi... 😊
21. Describe 5 People in this forum with any animal you can think of 🀣
Doll - Dog(Faithful)
Shubhi - Cat( Adorable)
Sadiie - Monkey (lively and activity-oriented)
Asha di - rabbit(gentle)
Pallo di - Cheetah(keeps running all around.. πŸ˜† )

22. If Gorrila married A Dino, what would the baby look like? 🀣 - Chimpanzee... πŸ˜†
23. If Bharti actually had an affair with Remo, what would have been your reaction? 🀣 - Remo has gone nuts... 🀣
24 Describe the forum Mods with any scary or creepy thing you absolutely are Petrified of 🀣 - recently Dhruvie felt bad about others posting the videos.. so yea.. i got scared and felt I wont ever put a video on the forum... 😳
25. Who according to you is the best singer of all time? Sonu Nigam..
26. Your reaction when GC sings - I always find him adorable... 😳
27 - Your reaction when GC gives those shy smiles - marr daala... 😳
28 - Your reaction when GC laughs - adorable... ❀️
29 - Your Reaction when people say crap about GC - grr... rot in hell... he's gonna prove when he does great in his career and personal life... πŸ˜›
30 - Your reaction when GC says he loves his haters too - i wonder if such people are anymore manufactured... 🀣

Now, my last set of questions! 🀣

1. Describe Me in however many words you want πŸ˜† - You're the liveliest person I have come across and you are my bachha... πŸ€—
2. Your first impression on me - hain??? i guess u mean... ur first impression on me...???? I just thought u are very vibrant, friendly and adorable... ❀️
3. Your impression on me after our numerous chats - that u are very reserved and people might claim to know you , but actually very few people would really know u... 😊
4. Am I a true GCian? 😎 - absolutely...!!!!!!!! πŸ‘
5. One nickname you wanna give me - Bachha... πŸ€—
6 . Things you hate about me - u react to the bashers... u should just let them rot... πŸ˜›
7. Things you wanna change about me πŸ˜† - ur phone... get a new one... πŸ˜›
8. Things we have in Common - our liveliness and GC love... ❀️
9. Things we don't have in Common πŸ˜† - u react very easily... πŸ˜›
10. Any message for me? - carry forward ur adorable factor and be as strong as you are and you're gonna go a long long way... πŸ€—

That's all for now! I will be back Muahaha! 🀣

Sadiie x