Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

paradigm

IF-Dazzler

paradigm

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jay_bpm

Originally posted by paradigm

Brilliant suggestion! Sinal esp Kunal will be super happy if Anandi and Brandy are sent to Boarding School! Hopefully Boarding school will also toughen Anandi and make him less OTT

yes they do need to be sent away where 9 year old behave like 9 year olds.
Seema dn c-family have corrupted Anandi and Diwans have spoiled Andy. so send them to "Gurukul" I sayLOL
also this way SINAL can have more time to their selvesEmbarrassed

You know I had always expected the Diwans to spoil Andy. But I had never expected Seema to corrupt Anandi and raise him to be an OTT Sissy. CVs ruined Seema's character and her upbringing too Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jay_bpmparichayan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "we only see each other... (Page 4)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bharo

Goldie

bharo

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Hi Jay

Good analysis as usual. Yes they proved it agn dat dey need no one when dey look at each other. Loved the way kunal spoke to her and kids scene but our lady didnot look at her kids she wants one and only her kunal. Loved it soo much and watched it many times.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jay_bpm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.