Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanasinal

The highlyt of d epi was no other than sid search 4 kun n sinal eyelock, i'm so happy dese days as new cvs fulfilling all ur wishes n main thing dey r following ur ideas jay n all forum member wishes i think n dey survey parichay forum regularly dat is gud bt pls promote d show

yes they are fulfilling my wishes and our wishes in generalSmile
all they need is proper promotion now

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "we only see each other... (Page 3)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rajash

Along with all the this one thing i liked the most is... Kunals reaction immediately after they all left ...
it was like ... hash !! chalo gayye sab ke sab LOLLOL

yes it was like that, but didn't we too think thatWinkLOL

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima2012

Thanks for the analysis JayWink welcome as alwaysBig smile
Exactly, he simply couldn't digest that something could go wrong.. not with his Sid!Embarrassed glad to see typical Kunal back who didn't care to control his feelings there

Loved the scene, BG song and FBs! Samir's OTT action could have been toned down! as Rush said ,might be recording issue but they need to stay on top of it Otherwise, they gave a 'do pal'(sequence when they fell down the cliff in rape case.. I loved how they picturised Sinal and FBs for that song) type of feel to the scene yesterday.Clap it was indeed a treat to watch all classic SINAL scenes in one go, love them allBig smile

I forgot about this until you mentioned.. the kids did say mom will see our gifts as soon as she opens her eyes.. I forgot! But you are right! For Sid, its Kunal first.. EVERYONE comes next!Embarrassed typical SINAL, he too was standing alone, hoping or wishing she may look and yes she didEmbarrassedLOL I hope they move to a bigger house soon Jay.. otherwise there are so many kabab me haddis for our Sinal!ConfusedLOL  kids need to be sent away to boarding school and Raj-Seema need to do their work of mor eoften to kick everyone out, especially VeenaWinkLOL

Loved loved loved loved this scene! Felt emotional!Embarrassed it was emotional 

Yes, she was looking only at Kunal even when the kids barged inLOL on them! Well, she woke up only for him.. so, why look at anyone else!WinkBig smile And Jay, don't talk about Sinal's mood.. not again!WinkLOLLOL yes she opened her eyes for only Kunal so why bother with anyone elseLOL not going to talk about their mood yet due to medical conditionsWinkLOL but once everything is fine, well you can't blame me for their "hotness" WinkLOLEmbarrassed

The more OTT amount the better for KC right now! Very happy he is determined and confident to pay such a huge amt.Big smile Lets wish him all the success!Thumbs Up he better, no other way now

Promotion needed ASAP! Donno what they are waiting for!Ouch beats me too

Nice dedication!LOL I wanted to dedicate one too.. but can't remember any right now!Confused no worry, we are not going anywhereLOL
[/QUOTE]

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hima-

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by parichayan

donno why but his "aye" is getting killer day by dayEmbarrassed, coz these days it's from akdoo to his ziddiWinkEmbarrassed
i hate the scene when those two ganga jamnaAngry entered into the room,kunal must be thinking inko bhi abhi aana thaLOL yes he must be thinking that. they need to be sent away to boarding school so they don't bother SINAL and usLOL
well one song that is much suited on them accoding to my POV is"vaada raha sanam honge juda na hum chahe na chahe ,zamana"(R&A)LOL  now it's time to kick their buttsBig smile

parichayan

parichayan

IF-Sizzlerz

parichayan

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jay_bpm

donno why but his "aye" is getting killer day by dayEmbarrassed, coz these days it's from akdoo to his ziddiWinkEmbarrassed
i hate the scene when those two ganga jamnaAngry entered into the room,kunal must be thinking inko bhi abhi aana thaLOL yes he must be thinking that. they need to be sent away to boarding school so they don't bother SINAL and usLOL
well one song that is much suited on them accoding to my POV is"vaada raha sanam honge juda na hum chahe na chahe ,zamana"(R&A)LOL  now it's time to kick their buttsBig smile
plzzz somebodY arrange one more winter camp for ganga jamna ASAP,this time for some longer time plzzLOL

jay_bpm

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 5:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jay_bpm

plzzz somebodY arrange one more winter camp for ganga jamna ASAP,this time for some longer time plzzLOL

camp kyun?
boraidng school hi bhej do, 6 months tak dekhna hi nahi unkoLOL

parichayan

paradigm

IF-Dazzler

paradigm

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Brilliant suggestion! Sinal esp Kunal will be super happy if Anandi and Brandy are sent to Boarding School! Hopefully Boarding school will also toughen Anandi and make him less OTT

jay_bpm

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paradigm

Brilliant suggestion! Sinal esp Kunal will be super happy if Anandi and Brandy are sent to Boarding School! Hopefully Boarding school will also toughen Anandi and make him less OTT

yes they do need to be sent away where 9 year old behave like 9 year olds.
Seema dn c-family have corrupted Anandi and Diwans have spoiled Andy. so send them to "Gurukul" I sayLOL
also this way SINAL can have more time to their selvesEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.