Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

sanasinal

sanasinal

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
The highlyt of d epi was no other than sid search 4 kun n sinal eyelock, i'm so happy dese days as new cvs fulfilling all ur wishes n main thing dey r following ur ideas jay n all forum member wishes i think n dey survey parichay forum regularly dat is gud bt pls promote d show

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7jay_bpm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "we only see each other... (Page 2)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rajash

IF-Rockerz

Rajash

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Along with all the this one thing i liked the most is... Kunals reaction immediately after they all left ...
it was like ... hash !! chalo gayye sab ke sab LOLLOL

eshi.nljay_bpm

-Hima-

Coolbie

-Hima-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Thanks for the analysis JayWink
Originally posted by jay_bpm

that's what SINAL feels and were doing, simply seeing each other. Embarrassed
Episode started out with usual nonsense about hospital formalities. Nurse asking for consent, standard procedure. But Kunal getting all worked up on words, "if something happens to her". Now this is typical Kunal. Not even for a second he can hear something could happen to Siddhi. Please maintain this as that's Kunal when it comes to Siddhi.
Exactly, he simply couldn't digest that something could go wrong.. not with his Sid!Embarrassed

Raj giving bhasan to Kunal on don't break and all; just too tired now. Everyone is giving advises to Kunal on what to do, how to handle things blah blah, very tired of it now.Ouch Doctor letting family know, Kunal is the reason Siddhi is alive as he instilled the will to live was damn right. It is due to only and only Kunal Siddhi came back to life.Embarrassed

Kunal walking to parking lot was needed. For days he kept this brave face but was scared on what if, so that was good. It is typical of him to hide his feelings and then release his anxiety this way. Whole breathing too heavy could've been avoided. But happy face with tears rolling down, perfectClap Later all Classic SINAL scenes were just cherry on top.Smile
Loved the scene, BG song and FBs! Samir's OTT action could have been toned down! Otherwise, they gave a 'do pal'(sequence when they fell down the cliff in rape case.. I loved how they picturised Sinal and FBs for that song) type of feel to the scene yesterday.Clap

Now the best scene, family is standing in front of her thinking we first, even kids; she will look at our gift first. Please, get in line peopleTongue Siddhi was searching for only one person, her Kunal. Her eyes moving around the room, everyone with smile and she finally sees Kunal with his head down standing apart by the door. Just when her eyes set on him, he looks up, the eye-lock, smile crept On Kunal's face seeing she was searching for him. Both were oblivious to others, typical crazzy for each other kind. Embarrassed Raj-Seema both noticed it and for the first time in such long period they did something right, left. Do that more often please. Big smile
I forgot about this until you mentioned.. the kids did say mom will see our gifts as soon as she opens her eyes.. I forgot! But you are right! For Sid, its Kunal first.. EVERYONE comes next!EmbarrassedLOL I hope they move to a bigger house soon Jay.. otherwise there are so many kabab me haddis for our Sinal!ConfusedLOL

Kunal walking towards Siddhi with truly content and I would say bliss; while her eyes on him. Kunal's smile, caressing her head, "aye", "welcome back", "you scared me", kiss on forehead and both with teary eyes; our SINAL is back. Kunal telling Siddhi "now you will only go home", that produced smile on Siddhi's face (hard to see but there was a smile) and Kunal sat there admiring her; while eyes doing the needed part, again our SINAL is back.Embarrassed
Loved loved loved loved this scene! Felt emotional!Embarrassed

Kunal being all akdoo, trying to scold Siddhi, bring good memory back. But yaar, their mistakesD'oh always have to come to spoil our mood (may be SINAL's as wellLOL) But yesterday it was ok. They didn't get all OTT, it was ok. Best thing was, even when they were talking sitting other side, Siddhi kept staring at Kunal all along Embarrassed No one could break that.
Yes, she was looking only at Kunal even when the kids barged inLOL on them! Well, she woke up only for him.. so, why look at anyone else!WinkBig smile And Jay, don't talk about Sinal's mood.. not again!WinkLOLLOL

The bill is 8 lakhShocked I wonder what did Siddhi have that 2 days it reached that amount? Oh well, I guess Kids didn't act OTT, so it had to transfer to the billLOL 2-3 lakhs would be just as good but  this is Parichay.Wink Liked determined Kunal, keep that up alwaysThumbs Up
The more OTT amount the better for KC right now! Very happy he is determined and confident to pay such a huge amt.Big smile Lets wish him all the success!Thumbs Up

Good episode, pre-cap seems promising. Now just need promotion. so please get on that.
Promotion needed ASAP! Donno what they are waiting for!Ouch

I would like to dedicate a bhoola bisra geet for SINAL as they are so "hot" and we need to have "fun". Shola jo bhadke, dil mera dhadke. dard javani ka satay badh badh ke"WinkLOL
Nice dedication!LOL I wanted to dedicate one too.. but can't remember any right now!Confused

olivia7jay_bpm

parichayan

IF-Sizzlerz

parichayan

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 12:34am | IP Logged
donno why but his "aye" is getting killer day by dayEmbarrassed,i hate the scene when those two ganga jamnaAngry entered into the room,kunal must be thinking inko bhi abhi aana thaLOL
well one song that is much suited on them accoding to my POV is"vaada raha sanam honge juda na hum chahe na chahe ,zamana"(R&A)LOL

Edited by parichayan - 25 January 2013 at 12:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jay_bpm

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ria60

u summed it up really well!Star thanks 
the SiNal scene was terrificEmbarrassed...kunal scolding siddhi indeed brings back happy memories...more than their conversation the way they kept looking at each other really endearing... yes we got our old pathetic and cute SINAL back there
but the OTT's had to butt inConfused they need to be sent away to boaridng school soonLOL
the pre-cap looks very interesting! I guess kunal babu has bagged some hot shot caseWink hope it's against Thakral-Diwan so we can see Kunal kick their sorry butt Evil Smile
a real surprise has been gaurav..for a change he's not cribbing abt the expenses and his salary but really supportive of his brotherClap yes that was good change

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rush2220

Originally posted by jay_bpm

true Jay, was just deleting few episodes from my DVR n even when Abhay had told KC he loves Sid...the next thing we saw was him saving Sid from falling. this couple belong to each other onlyBig smile  yaar yaad mat dilao uss creep ki, wo scene se pehle creepy picture dikhaya tha apne bedroom meDead but as far as SINAL, they belong to and with each other. Pathetic, honpless, cute and "hot"Wink

Jay what happened to your analyzing, yaar a dad will always keep advising his son/daughter even when they are adults and have kids of there own ROFL I love that about my dadWink are thodi hadd hoti he. 2 din me kitni bar gyan denge log usse? Siddhi ke milne pehle gyan diya tha Raj babu ne. hospital me wapas Kunal sab jante he Siddhi tujse kitna pyaar karti he (haan issiliye to usko Kunal ka naam deke blackmail kiya tha tuneAngry), then Gaurav telling him, height was Veena giving lecture on he should stand by her (when he wanted to, you were the one asking him to stay awayConfused) and again Raj? 
Mujko to mummy papa advise dene se darrte he ke yeh abhi bhadkegaLOL

i felt it was not dubbed correctly too, found it out of placeLOL yes i too think so. the BG is so loud these days as well, I guess now re-recording guy needs to be changedWink

I liked this, felt like old times...Raj/Seema team to unite SiNalBig smile good old times

ROFL love ur song...one from me too  'aye meri zohrazabi, tu abhi tak hai hasi aur main jawan, tughpe kurban meri jaan meri jaan'LOL it has 'aye' in it LOL oye teri, me yaha jawani ki baat kar raha hoon aur unko itna door le ja rahi he, kal hi baat hiu na yeh dono kitne "hot n happening" heTongueLOL

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paradigm

Great analysis once again Jay! These two are just hopeless love birds! They have eyes only for each other

@bold - yes they are and that's why we love themSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vipraja26

wonderful  post  jay  for  the  wonderful  couple  yesterday!

enjoyed    their  eyelock  like  never  before  ? yes have not seen such intensity in long time

it  seemed  too  good   and  too relevent  it was indeed needed

just  for  each other    feel  was    depicted  by  both  samir  and  keerti    beautifully  they always do, don't theyBig smile

that  is  why  cannot  accept  any  replacement    even  in the    actors  to  play  their  roles    just  like  their    charecters  ! they have given life to character so no way

sure Raj    and Seema    were  back    to  their  old  sweet  self  that was big relief  and  now  we  are  really  content   and  ready  to  face  the  dirty    villan  and  vamp   to  be  thrown  out    by  our    hero  !  all ready for it, let it come our wayBig smile

sure  the    whole  oldtime  charm  is  back    and  we  want    good  promotions  to  support    so  that  the  show  can  soon  reach  its  top  slot    with  coming  episodes  of    sinal  and  professional    success   of  kunal . only thing lacking is promotion so it must come

hats  off  to  samir  and  keerti    for  one  of  their  best  eyelock  snd  expressions    in  total  ! Clap

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.