Sanaya's caps from Epi. 04 [24 Jan] (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

IMMI-

IF-Sizzlerz

IMMI-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joseph_A

Originally posted by IMMI-

UFFF I think my heart just stoppedDay Dreaming, hai she looking like a queen hereEmbarrassed,, damm that guy is flipping luck sitting next to here on floor why is it always the ugly guysCry 

I understand your feeling Imran LOL... but,you are busy naa...Embarrassed n she don't know how to communicate wid  'Barfi' ROFL

ehhh what da you calling me ice creamShocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Joseph_A

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sanaya's caps from Epi. 04 [24 Jan] (Page 3)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Deepzpadukone

IF-Sizzlerz

Deepzpadukone

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 2:06am | IP Logged
tfs she looks cute

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Joseph_A

SwaNia_2

IF-Rockerz

SwaNia_2

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Thanks for the PM, Joseph. That red dress took me back to her show and that scene and the song, Roshini se bhaare bhaareDay Dreaming She was as usual, totally poised and just herself. Love her. She looked beautiful as she does in red. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pakpearlJoseph_A

..Daffodil..

IF-Stunnerz

..Daffodil..

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 2:56am | IP Logged
she looks gorgeous.

pakpearlJoseph_A

Joseph_A

IF-Sizzlerz

Joseph_A

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 3:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Joseph_A

UFFF I think my heart just stoppedDay Dreaming, hai she looking like a queen hereEmbarrassed,, damm that guy is flipping luck sitting next to here on floor why is it always the ugly guysCry 

I understand your feeling Imran LOL... but,you are busy naa...Embarrassed n she don't know how to communicate wid  'Barfi' ROFL

ehhh what da you calling me ice creamShocked

Arre...'Barfi' is not ice-cream... by the way, I am comparing to you to Ranbir Kapoor'S Cool character of 'BARFI'. ROFL

pakpearlIMMI-

zobsheh

Goldie

zobsheh

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 3:58am | IP Logged
hey this dress is so like the dress Gunjan wears for her first date with Samrat in MJHT...but Sanaya looks more gorgeous then that episode...love the the way she entered the houseLOL...TFSSmile

SM_317

IF-Rockerz

SM_317

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 3:58am | IP Logged
awesum pics..sanaya looks gorgeous nd beautiful.Day Dreaming.tfs joseph

CrazyDeeps

IF-Stunnerz

CrazyDeeps

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 4:02am | IP Logged
tfs

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.