superbuffon15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Friends I know all of you will be furious with my title and people like Sharna might also like to kill me, but can't help but think this way. Ever since mission Kailsah began, Adi has been talking about his and Pankhuri's relation being ended. My question is why? Why can't you be man enough to face the storm and be with her. As a son you never tried to know why your parents are separated, it was her who instilled faith in you, now you have got to the bottom of this and found Kailash , so why can't you face the truth?. Everybody knows Avantika will blame the Guptas for everything and hate Pankhuri more than ever, but why should you start weeping and praying to god for not wanting to lose her instead of being with Pankhuri?, Why can't you say okay this was the reason behind all the MU and now we all know the truth, now despite this if my Mom don't want to reunite with my Dad, it's her decision, I'm going to with my wife. Her parents have already broken relations with her and that's only for your parents. Instead of being with her, you want her to find a job and be in touch with you!!!, He can't be a man. Sorry friends, just can't take this. Pankhuri on the other hand has silently reconciled herself with the fact that She and her family will be blamed for everything and somewhere in her mind too she blames herself. That's why she is so calm. She knows what's coming up, she is ready to face it and only to give hope to Adi she keeps on saying things will be all right. One thing good might come out of this, that is we can now see Pankhuri-The architect, the ambitious girls she used to be before marriage.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anusha.cochin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: superbuffon15

Friends I know all of you will be furious with my title and people like Sharna might also like to kill me, but can't help but think this way. Ever since mission Kailsah began, Adi has been talking about his and Pankhuri's relation being ended. My question is why? Why can't you be man enough to face the storm and be with her. As a son you never tried to know why your parents are separated, it was her who instilled faith in you, now you have got to the bottom of this and found Kailash , so why can't you face the truth?. Everybody knows Avantika will blame the Guptas for everything and hate Pankhuri more than ever, but why should you start weeping and praying to god for not wanting to lose her instead of being with Pankhuri?, Why can't you say okay this was the reason behind all the MU and now we all know the truth, now despite this if my Mom don't want to reunite with my Dad, it's her decision, I'm going to with my wife. Her parents have already broken relations with her and that's only for your parents. Instead of being with her, you want her to find a job and be in touch with you!!!, He can't be a man. Sorry friends, just can't take this. Pankhuri on the other hand has silently reconciled herself with the fact that She and her family will be blamed for everything and somewhere in her mind too she blames herself. That's why she is so calm. She knows what's coming up, she is ready to face it and only to give hope to Adi she keeps on saying things will be all right. One thing good might come out of this, that is we can now see Pankhuri-The architect, the ambitious girls she used to be before marriage.

@ bold...Agree...there will be no seperation track if Adi decide to be with Pankhu forever...but seems like seperation track is on cards
hateme2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: superbuffon15

@ red -  I have a feeling that is going to happen.

PK can't go back to Kullu, because of Diwakar's warning.

I will like that.

I'm also eager to see, how Adi behaves in that situation.

Will it open the door for more romance ?

stock vector : Thinking emoticon

-ChutkiBajake- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I totally Agree with you 
sameersaagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Adi seems to have got struck on one line like the record player of old. I was optimist that he will take a stand finally that irrespective of what happens he will be with Pankhuri. 
A huge disappointment looks to be on the card😒
ranmar thumbnail
Adi has been bossed over by his mother all his life ...even brainwashed. He can not stand up for himself  how can he do it  for Pankhudi. He has already made up his mind on the course of action.
 Extremely difficult for him to break loose as he still has not understood the real meaning of marriage and all that it entails😔
violetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think Adi needs to stick up for Pankhuri because Avantika is gonna go mad at her and If I was Adi I wouldn't let that happen!
But because he's a mummy's boy he may just have to agree with his mom & I hope not !!
sharna2k6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I actually agree with you on this. Adi needs to support Pankuri. Yes, they may be forced to separate from the emotional unjust blackmail from Avantika, but I really hope that he will support Pankuri.

He's supported her in the past, with the 15 day separation, and he needs to do that again. This time he knows that Pankuri is not in the fault, and Avantika thinks irrationally.

Maybe after a moment of confusion, he'll gain clarity and go after her and stand by her. I want to see strong, determined Pankuri that will speak for herself and her family. The Pankuri that saved Adi and his family from Latika's accusation. 
diyah_us thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i completely & totally agree with each & every word of ur post. i am so angry
with adi repeating the separation word like a broken record.
hateme2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: diyah_us

i completely & totally agree with each & every word of ur post. i am so angry
with adi repeating the separation word like a broken record.

Fully in agreement with u.

In fact, we don't understand the full value of any thing

Till we loose it.

Just like I understood after my marriage that

I was a free man before.

Today is republic day but I have lost

my freedom long before.