Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

..KaJenDelena..

..KaJenDelena..

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 7:47pm | IP Logged

To be of the beautiful people

Have you ever felt cold in the summer?

Have you ever felt the night in the day?

Have you ever felt like a stranger among your own?

Have you ever been silent when you need to speak the most?

Have you ever been so hurt that you smile instead?

Have you ever swallowed the thumping bulge in your throat?

Have you ever covered your mouth to muffle the sound of your cries?

Have you ever felt all alone?

Who am I kidding? Off course, you haven't.

Not with your pearly white smile that seems to light the room. Not with your sparkly blue eyes that glisten like diamonds.  Not with your golden long silky hair that puts Rapunzel to shame. Not with your pretty friends that stick to you like leeches. Not with "Mr Perfect" hanging on your arms. Not with your life.

How does it feel to be one of the beautiful people?

To be needed. To be wanted. To be desired. To be loved.

How does it feel to have it at all?

One thing is for sure, if I were ever to be in your place, even for one day, even for an hour, even for a minute. I sure won't pick on the girl who hides behind her glasses. The girl who is afraid to smile with her braces. The girl who has books for company. The girl who sits at the back of the class. The girl who is all alone.

I swear I would have been a better person than you are.

But once in a while, when I am all curled in my bed, when I clutch onto the blanket for warmth, when I have tears running down my cheeks, when I feel the most alone' I wish, even for a day, even for an hour, even for a minute I could feel how it is to be one of the beautiful people... to be you.

I swear I would have been a better person.

Edited by ..KaJenDelena.. - 25 January 2013 at 5:55am

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

ammy_amnaRibbonAr_AsyafanAriansNinaArief--Evon--maryamdiggisaniashzadiashlok4everJULIELHADmishtiKaJen_addictionarunsunita_gmblessed4vidu87Mojo...Labyrinth..palindromesophie420Emaani.95SanskritiSSnehal21HR-DMG4lifeAanya.AMMY12_Ank_sonia_92atominisrisingsea101-Risha_ipkknd-KaJen-amaZayn--jiya--kiran_raticrazyskyChaiBiskootAmeresThe.Patthaaka.crazy4KASH_ARkajenmijanur.PheonixFire.IseeSleepingBeauty.sweetdesire-wintergreen-exhalelove.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "To be of the beautiful People- OS" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ChaiBiskoot

IF-Sizzlerz

ChaiBiskoot

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
every line out there is written with so much thought. This is something i wud love to read again and again.. coz i caonnect with it in so many ways :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..KaJenDelena..

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 12:14am | IP Logged
It was beautiful. Seriously. So much heart and thought put in there, could feel the emotions, the pain of the girl. Could relate to it a lot and yes the wish often comes to me. If only everyone would think like that, try to be a better person...this world would be a better place. 

And its great to see a piece from you after a long time. Keep writing. :))

..KaJenDelena..

exhalelove.

IF-Stunnerz

exhalelove.

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 7:11am | IP Logged
It was beautiful and one word comes in my mind - pure and real. The way you have described the feelings was just marvellous. I guess you have been inspired by someone:) Its the reality and you have pinned down the emotions very well. You are wonderful writer and l m glad that you are back. And yah thanks for the PM^^

Edited by Salwa_Mehrin - 25 January 2013 at 9:48am

..KaJenDelena..

kiran_rati

IF-Rockerz

kiran_rati

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 7:14am | IP Logged
beautiful
thanx for the pm

..KaJenDelena..

SleepingBeauty.

IF-Stunnerz

SleepingBeauty.

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 7:22am | IP Logged
My my! This was something which was too deep. Really really well written Priyanka! It was too beautiful! Waiting to read more! :)

..KaJenDelena..

sweetdesire

IF-Stunnerz

sweetdesire

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 7:29am | IP Logged
I have just one word for this 'Beautiful'...Really loved it Priii...Thanks for the PM...waiting for ur comeback...Take care

Love u always
Geet

..KaJenDelena..

KaJen_addiction

IF-Dazzler

KaJen_addiction

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Beautiful writing Priyanka!

..KaJenDelena..

Post Reply New Post