The Vampire Diaries

The Vampire Diaries: Who's going to die? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-Jot.

Or Tyler might die? He was killed in the books by Stefan wasn't he? Even though the situation was different... he did die..

Tyler died in books? Wait. Tyler was in books? Shocked Oh. I will not like it then. I like Tyler.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rainfireFireLordPhoenix

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Vampire Diaries: Who's going to die? (Page 3)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aashi_arsha

Goldie

aashi_arsha

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Please take Shane away !
I dont think anyone would die among Stefen-Damon-Elena-Klaus
I cant see any of the Salvatore brother dying :/

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rainfireFireLordPhoenix

SweetNancy

SweetNancy

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Well,  between the main  trio I dont think Elena will die, coz she died just recently and tvd cant go single episode with female main lead but male they CAN. Stefan, he wont either.. because that will be too similar to season 3 story where he left with Klaus.Nothing shocking imo if stefan dies.
 And Damon, he is definitely dieing, since start of this season thats tainted like this and to break the sb he has to. And just like in books they bring him back in seasons finale as human. or they can make him as possessed by Silas or bigger evil.
But still I think Damon isnt dieing before s4finale, I hate to say it but my next guess is Jeremy. He can die becaue as vampire hunter and urge to kill vampires his position is most doubted (he isnt still not under control after all that freak happening in last episode) and  Jer dieing, that also bringing huge twist to tvd, i thinkSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rainfire

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Imadz: He was evil in the books, haha! Tried to rape Elena so Stefan killed him.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rainfireshar1988iMadz

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 9:06pm | IP Logged

Imadz: He was evil in the books, haha! Tried to rape Elena so Stefan killed him.

Shocked Shocked

Thank god. They are not following books. I like Tyler in show. He has grown up so much from Season 1 careless dude to Season 4 pack leader! Smile

FireLordPhoenix

IF-Rockerz

FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iMadz

Shocked Shocked

Thank god. They are not following books. I like Tyler in show. He has grown up so much from Season 1 careless dude to Season 4 pack leader! Smile

That's true. I didn't like Tyler in season 1 and now I love him. I hated Haley for doing what she did to him and I can't even like her for giving him the heads-up about Klaus after she sold them all out!

iMadz

GloGirl

Groupbie

GloGirl

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Its is not going to be DAMON... please dont kill damon and please dont u go from TVD  Klaus. cos JoMo's absence will only create a void in the show. may be Elena dies in the season finale but comes back as a human in the next season premiere. my money is on Elena.. no main cast will be killed off for good.. they will bring their character back because it is MYSTIC FALLS

shar1988

shar1988

IF-Dazzler

shar1988

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GloGirl

Its is not going to be DAMON... please dont kill damon and please dont u go from TVD  Klaus. cos JoMo's absence will only create a void in the show. may be Elena dies in the season finale but comes back as a human in the next season premiere. my money is on Elena.. no main cast will be killed off for good.. they will bring their character back because it is MYSTIC FALLS

Completely with you...the show will feel empty without the Originals ...I just  love Klaus, Rebekkah and elijahOuch

Post Reply New Post

Go to top