The Vampire Diaries

The Vampire Diaries: Who's going to die? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 7:36am | IP Logged
I don't want anything to happen Sefen nor Damon nor elena
Let it be to someone else

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rainfire

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Vampire Diaries: Who's going to die? (Page 2)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

OYesSheDid

Goldie

OYesSheDid

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 5:16am | IP Logged
I think it's going to be Klaus. Rebekah will kill him when he's mortal..

rainfire

shar1988

IF-Dazzler

shar1988

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iMadz

I hate to say it but I think it will be Damon. Cry Broken Heart

My logic is pretty simple. If Stefan/Klaus/Elena or just ANY damn person dies, I will watch the show like nothing happened. BUT. If Damon dies, I will STOP watching it the next immediate moment. Cry I can't take it. Damon is Damon. Damon's character has that effect on audience and threathening his life means grabbing more viewers. I have seen it in my previous fav show...I remember but when Derek was threatened to kill, Oh..I watch that finale like 20 times, of course, crying over my fav hero on deathbed. That works. Major character on deathbed, totally works!

P.S. On good side, Damon will die but it will be temporary, coz I know PH can not be that fool to kill off a character who grabbed major audiences! Wink Sorry to say but for me this show is nothing without Damon/Ian. And for practical reasons too, Damon dying is the big event for them and they will grab all attention as much as its possible and its even in success line as look at me...I panicked first when I thought they might kill Damon. I am already waiting and worrying. It is working, if this is the main strategy.

Hey totally agree with your logic and also cause by killing of damon and then resurrecting him they will also be for the first time I think following the novelLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rainfireiMadz

shar1988

IF-Dazzler

shar1988

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CertifiedBummer

I doubt if it will be any of the important originals because they are getting their spin off show on CW

rainfire

rainfire

rainfire

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged

you guys are right Damon is a good possibility and so is Elena.  Because in the books both of them die at some point (I think).  But according to KG this one is going to stick which means that the character that dies is not coming back.  But she is also saying that this character's death will change the fabric of the show.  If true, this is kinda scary. 

1) if Jeremy dies - then Elena will lose her humanity and go nuts for a little while.  Bringing her back from it and how she deals with the consequences will be interesting

2) If Damon dies - it would be very predictable because everyone is expecting Damon to die and one thing TVD writers love to do is surprise us (people are going nuts on twitter and tumbler about this possibility)

3) if Elena dies - I think there is something about it in the books where she turns into an angel or something along those lines.  This could happen but the show is doing pretty good since Elena turned so changing it now seems too fast.  But you never know with TVD

4) if Stefan dies - see this is something no one is expecting, which makes it a very good possibility.  (plus I don't know if its only me or if anyone else has noticed but I feel like Paul Wesley is slowly taking a step back from TVD)

5) if Tyler dies - we might see Caroline fall apart which might lead to Stefan helping her thru it and falling in love with her.

that's all I got but it might just be a big fake out with the Liz or Mayor dying...who knows LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetNancyshar1988iMadz

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Or Tyler might die? He was killed in the books by Stefan wasn't he? Even though the situation was different... he did die..

rainfireshar1988

OYesSheDid

Goldie

OYesSheDid

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shar1988

Originally posted by CertifiedBummer

I doubt if it will be any of the important originals because they are getting their spin off show on CW

Oh yeah, true story. Just read the full article..

rainfireshar1988

FireLordPhoenix

IF-Rockerz

FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
I hope it's not Tyler. I like Tyler and I am a Forwood fan. I don't think the big three - Stefan-Elena-Damon- will die but I hope it's not Bonnie, Caroline, Jeremy, or Matt either. Right now, I just want to see Kol dead. He's annoying and uninteresting and after him or along with him I want Shane dead as well. 

The Originals are getting their own spin-off? As long as Elijah is in it I will watch it! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rainfireshar1988iMadz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top