The Vampire Diaries

The Vampire Diaries: Who's going to die?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

rainfire

rainfire

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 7:42pm | IP Logged

The Vampire Diaries: Who's Going to Die?

Vampire Diaries fans, prepare yourselves for a major death.

"There are huge deaths coming up, one in particular," star Kat Graham tells TVGuide.com. "It's one of the most amazing scripts I've read; I actually cried when I read it!"

5 reasons why The Vampire Diaries' Klaus isn't any worse than Stefan or Damon

Yes, we know on a supernatural show, death is inevitable and not always meaningful, but Graham says this one will stick. "It's actually one of the biggest deaths since the beginning of The Vampire Diaries," Graham says. "It'll change the nature of the series; it'll change the nature of the characters going forward; it'll change the dynamic; it will completely alter everything."

Will one of the Salvatore brothers actually kill the other? Will Klaus betray his love Caroline and stake her? Will Jeremy lose a battle as the Hunter? Will Bonnie's magic once and for all be too much for her body to take? Share your theories below and vote in our poll!

Source: TV Guide

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetNancy-AlwaysDamon-FarahNooriSpunkyTigressmeriyaarshar1988MsLusciousMagicLanterniMadzdocnussKaSh-Maneet-FanMS-meghasharmadobrevagasms

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Vampire Diaries: Who's going to die?" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rainfire

rainfire

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
this article scared me until I realized there is no way in hell they can kill Damon or Elena...or even Stefan...they need Bonnie for her magic...Jeremy is the only family Elena has left so the writers wont go there...Matt is the only human...so its down to Caroline or Tyler.

My bet is on Tyler because with Klaus leaving and Tyler killed, the writers can go the Steroline way.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shar1988AadatSeMajboor

MsLuscious

IF-Rockerz

MsLuscious

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 3:00am | IP Logged
I don't want it to be damon =[

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FarahNoorirainfireAadatSeMajboor

shar1988

IF-Dazzler

shar1988

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Hey TFS...the poll on the site has maximum people voting for DamonShocked...maybe they kill him off and he is resurrected as humanConfused

I would much rather have Caroline dead, but how can her death change the dynamics unless it leaves Klaus heartbroken and he leaves Mystic Falls for his own spin off show as a reformed vampireLOL

Edited by shar1988 - 25 January 2013 at 3:25am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rainfire

Real.Madrid

IF-Sizzlerz

Real.Madrid

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 3:39am | IP Logged
It wont be Stefan Elena or Damon... Tyler maybe?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rainfireFireLordPhoenix

MagicLantern

IF-Rockerz

MagicLantern

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 4:25am | IP Logged
i have an inkling that's it's going to be jeremy...he is somebody who could change the whole dynamic between elena and damon thus causing trouble in paradise...i really hope i am wrong though i adore jeremy...

Edited by ght_sajan - 25 January 2013 at 4:40am

rainfire

AadatSeMajboor

IF-Rockerz

AadatSeMajboor

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 7:13am | IP Logged
MAYBE IT'S TYLERCry
AS FAR AS I KNOW THERE AREN'T THAT MANY TYLER OR FORWOOD FANS
i was a forwood fan before i saw klausWink
what say tvd family??

rainfire

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 7:22am | IP Logged
I hate to say it but I think it will be Damon. Cry Broken Heart

My logic is pretty simple. If Stefan/Klaus/Elena or just ANY damn person dies, I will watch the show like nothing happened. BUT. If Damon dies, I will STOP watching it the next immediate moment. Cry I can't take it. Damon is Damon. Damon's character has that effect on audience and threathening his life means grabbing more viewers. I have seen it in my previous fav show...I remember but when Derek was threatened to kill, Oh..I watch that finale like 20 times, of course, crying over my fav hero on deathbed. That works. Major character on deathbed, totally works!

P.S. On good side, Damon will die but it will be temporary, coz I know PH can not be that fool to kill off a character who grabbed major audiences! Wink Sorry to say but for me this show is nothing without Damon/Ian. And for practical reasons too, Damon dying is the big event for them and they will grab all attention as much as its possible and its even in success line as look at me...I panicked first when I thought they might kill Damon. I am already waiting and worrying. It is working, if this is the main strategy.

Edited by iMadz - 25 January 2013 at 7:21am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-AlwaysDamon-rainfireshar1988AadatSeMajboortogepe30dobrevagasmspickachu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top