Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 18

Krrish4You

IF-Rockerz

Krrish4You

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mithalee

hey bhai doc ki haalat bohot bigad rahi hain plz pray karo
OMG! This is getting serious.. My prayers with her & her family..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aru29deepali.rockMithalee02

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Track dragging (Page 9)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kaks0211

IF-Dazzler

kaks0211

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ithasme

Arre baap re.. I didn't knw that my one line on Nidhi, wud create so much buzz.. Huh.. Koyel: Chill.. What nidhi is doing is yuck.. Ashu is right.. Why dig the past?? Let BB be with Ashu happily.. Ashu's connect with BB is realistic & engaging than wat nidhi's with nana.. Btw, I won't say it again & again.. Nidhi helping BB get into lovegiri is the most digusting thing.. Smeone hs told me nt to talk much abt it.. So trying cool myself down...
I dont know why what Ndhi is doing is to be described as Yuck...Nidhi is not trying to get BB married to Aradhana or something...she is only trying to fulfill BB's desire to meet and apologise to Aradhana for something he has done before...what is the harm in trying to fulfill her Nana's last wishes...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

koyelbasuaru29nidhirohanjayanti_djttrocks

Krrish4You

IF-Rockerz

Krrish4You

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Kaks: my answer for that yuck is on pag8 of ur thread chk last comment.. Thanks..

Mithalee02

IF-Rockerz

Mithalee02

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 12:58am | IP Logged
kaksji pray for doc plzz go and c that thrread na plz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deepali.rock

kaks0211

IF-Dazzler

kaks0211

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 1:01am | IP Logged

I have seen the thead...she has been in my prayers since I read the news,,

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aru29deepali.rockMithalee02ttrocks

Mithalee02

IF-Rockerz

Mithalee02

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaks0211

I have seen the thead...she has been in my prayers since I read the news,,

ok sorry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deepali.rock

koyelbasu

IF-Dazzler

koyelbasu

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ithasme

Koyel: yaar, Plss dnt misunderstand me.. RS himself told that they are trying bring entirely new love story of old age couple who will be helped by huh... Nidhi.. So hw cn u say that BB just wanna say smething & than there will no need of that aradhana character?? They want to target a new viewership by showing old age couple love story.. It will be boring.. What i find yuck is Nidhi.. Do you even knw what relation she shares with ashu's BABA?? I am sure you knw it bt still u are backing her?? I hv problem with nidhi nt with BB-Aradhana.. What i dnt understand sme just blindly support whatever nidhi does.. Bt if ashu does smething wrong.. It's Boom boom bang..Why?? Why can't anyone of you look @ ashu's side.. Tell me.. Is it bcoz nidhi is career woman?? So back her no matter what.. Why none are ready to accept ashu's desire?? Like in my topic a memeber(sharadrocks) said will nidhi fullfill ashu's desire only when ashu will go into lige threatening battle?? Look @ nidhi's relation with BB..

I am supporting nidhi who is trying to fulfill her Nana's last wish. And it is a noble job. Thats all. I don't understand yours & you don't understand my POV, so better stop here. I am never biased on anybody. I never support Nidhi or Ashu blindly.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nidhirohanttrocks

Krrish4You

IF-Rockerz

Krrish4You

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Koyel: I knw wat ur pov says... My pov's are mostly hard hitting so to understand it & agree with it is bit hard.. I cn understand it nt just u i seen many do it.. Nt just here bt also on personal level.. Koi baat nahi.. As u wish.. TC..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top