Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Track dragging (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 18

Krrish4You

IF-Rockerz

Krrish4You

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
@Sharadrocks, yeah! Ppl hv options @11pm too.. Watch sme hindi movies or sme hollywood movies.. What i dnt understand is why the hell on earth cvs never try to gv passionate intense moments btween Ashni.. When they knw 11pm is ideal for such things.. They hv so much potential to take ktlk to high level bt naaa.. They aren't keen on it...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzsharadrocksariyadasa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Track dragging (Page 4)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sharadrocks

sharadrocks

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ithasme

@Sharadrocks, yeah! Ppl hv options @11pm too.. Watch sme hindi movies or sme hollywood movies.. What i dnt understand is why the hell on earth cvs never try to gv passionate intense moments btween Ashni.. When they knw 11pm is ideal for such things.. They hv so much potential to take ktlk to high level bt naaa.. They aren't keen on it...

Haan yaar...11 pm is for adult and mature content...kyunki hamare writers hatke hain, un logon ne in shabdon ka alag matlab nikhale hain...and they are showing super mature senior citizen wala pyar at 11 pm...aur yeh sab dikhake jin logon ko attract karna chah rahe hai, woh log toh 11 baje ko gehri neend mei honge...! 

Ab BALH mei TRPs ke liye, they are having one more intimate scene...I am not saying that they should show something like that...but usmei aada bhi dikhayenge toh KTLK ke fans khushi se paagal hojayenge...but they don't want any of that...they only want to show Nana-Natin bonding, Aashish- Aradhana bonding...and if they have the time to spare from that, they may show half a second of Baba-Ashu bonding...!

Edited by sharadrocks - 24 January 2013 at 11:47pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shobha21ariyadasaKrrish4You

Mithalee02

IF-Rockerz

Mithalee02

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 12:03am | IP Logged
@sr and bhai...mujhe to rona aara tha kal ka episode dekh kar...samajh main nahi aara tha ki khud ka sar diwaar par marlu ya tv uthakar phekdu

Edited by Mithalee - 25 January 2013 at 12:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ariyadasaKrrish4You

Krrish4You

IF-Rockerz

Krrish4You

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Sharadrocks: yep! Actually Ashu-BB bonding scenes is smething i always love to watch it.. Ktlk's romance is mostly in words nt in action.. Look @ Balh.. They hv one more passionate SR type moment coming up.. Cvs shud rename this current track as Nani nani track where disgusting type of initiative is taken nidhi... If i ws in place of ashu, wud hv seriously wacked nidhi..

ariyadasaMithalee02

Mithalee02

IF-Rockerz

Mithalee02

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ithasme

Sharadrocks: yep! Actually Ashu-BB bonding scenes is smething i always love to watch it.. Ktlk's romance is mostly in words nt in action.. Look @ Balh.. They hv one more passionate SR type moment coming up.. Cvs shud rename this current track as Nani nani track where disgusting type of initiative is taken nidhi... If i ws in place of ashu, wud hv seriously wacked nidhi..
oye bhai bhabhi par aisa zulm mat karo...hehehe

ariyadasaKrrish4You

Krrish4You

IF-Rockerz

Krrish4You

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Mithalee behen..kya kare.. Yeh nidhi jo kar rahi hain woh ** kuch naa bolo toh accha hain..

ariyadasaMithalee02

Mithalee02

IF-Rockerz

Mithalee02

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 12:12am | IP Logged
sach main... Tongue...and u missed one of my comments in this page

Edited by Mithalee - 25 January 2013 at 12:09am

ariyadasaKrrish4You

parmarA

IF-Sizzlerz

parmarA

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 12:14am | IP Logged
@ ithasame muze lagta hai Nidhi ka maksad sirf BB ki aakhri ichha puri karna hai.if possible.Aur ashu ke bareme kya kahe?ab tak toh woh surgery ke khilaaaf tha aur achanak woh kal bola ki ek taraf toh tum surgery se baba ko bachaneki baat kar rahi ho.so shayad he will be ready and allow nidhi to do surgery on baba that raidation treatment had so many risks and baba couldn't tolerate that pain.[this is just my pov] bhagoLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ariyadasaMithalee02Krrish4Younidhirohan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top