Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Track dragging (Page 3)

Krrish4You IF-Rockerz
Krrish4You
Krrish4You

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Nice post, kaks.. Chalo happy to see ppl finally accepting that there is no spice, intense impacting screenplay in ktlk that got lost in woods after Amar track.. Last night epi only Ashu ws worth watching..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sharadrocks

koyelbasu IF-Dazzler
koyelbasu
koyelbasu

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niniborn2rule

The track is a hatke track and am liking the concept..but ultimately the show is abt ashni...am not saying misunderstandings nahi hoga..but they should not b stretched for days coz actually as of now ashni interaction is becoming boring...nidhi's concern for bb is understandable..am waiting for AM's entry and hoping to see an interesting track unfold..

Ditto.
It reminds me  the relation between Dharmendra & Nafisa Ali in the movie "life in Metro" by Anurag Basu, one of my Favourite movies . It was so cute & touching.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kaks0211Roza_DUniniborn2rulettrocks

niniborn2rule IF-Rockerz
niniborn2rule
niniborn2rule

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koyelbasu

The track is a hatke track and am liking the concept..but ultimately the show is abt ashni...am not saying misunderstandings nahi hoga..but they should not b stretched for days coz actually as of now ashni interaction is becoming boring...nidhi's concern for bb is understandable..am waiting for AM's entry and hoping to see an interesting track unfold..

Ditto.
It reminds me  the relation between Dharmendra & Nafisa Ali in the movie "life in Metro" by Anurag Basu, one of my Favourite movies . It was so cute & touching.
@bold agree completely...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kaks0211koyelbasu

Krrish4You IF-Rockerz
Krrish4You
Krrish4You

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Hey! Frnds, aap dharam ji aur nafisa jaise mahaan Chemistry ko inke saath compare Kar rahe ho??? Huh!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sharadrocks

Shee_xaan IF-Rockerz
Shee_xaan
Shee_xaan

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
agree with kaks.
kaks0211 IF-Dazzler
kaks0211
kaks0211

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by koyelbasu

Ditto.
@bold agree completely...
Yes I agree too...Iam sure there will be something pleasing like this shown here also...next week we will get to know...seeing BB in pain and suffering is depressing - so when AN comes things might brighten up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

koyelbasuRoza_DUttrocks

sharadrocks Senior Member
sharadrocks
sharadrocks

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ithasme

Nice post, kaks.. Chalo happy to see ppl finally accepting that there is no spice, intense impacting screenplay in ktlk that got lost in woods after Amar track.. Last night epi only Ashu ws worth watching..

With you on this...everything has been going downhill steadily since then...fans may like to indulge the show out of loyalty...but the aam junta cares two hoots...with the various options in front of them, they will simply press the remote button...and you certainly can't blame them...the worst part is this show is not as hatlke as it claims either...the tracks are borrowed more often than not and the leads are always in conflict, which is typical of all soaps...only difference is the treatment, acting, costumes, sets etc are more subtle...so it gives the impression that it is hatke...and yes, Sharad was, is and will remain the only reason why I bother with this show...

If I wanted to see a beautiful and sensitive old age romance, there are superb foreign and even Bollywood films to watch...I certainly won't be watching KTLK for that!

Edited by sharadrocks - 24 January 2013 at 11:25pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Krrish4YouMithalee02

parmarA IF-Sizzlerz
parmarA
parmarA

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Good post kaks. The all track repeatedly same.Like mallika Aaradhana also wanted to wish  first to her  friend/boy friend  on his birthday.Like all track Ashu and Nidhi argued rudely.Here also Ashutosh don't want free disscussion.And last not the least Nidhi wanted to go opposite to ashutosh.[intensionly or unintentionally] this is just my pov

Edited by alkaparmart - 24 January 2013 at 11:22pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sharadrocksMithalee02nidhirohan

Go to top