Posted: 11 years ago
I agree with you. What is this yaar. Nidhi wants to share her thoughts and Ashu is in no mood to listen to her. Always ready with 'stop talking' board.  They are not at all looking like couple in love & only married for 7/8 months. BB is missing AN and crying and want to say sorry to her and this is his last wish. I really wonder he never talk abt his wife who is Nidhi's nani too. SK & KK has such a wonderful chemistry but alas CVs never use that properly. While in a love story it can be used tremendously. I think next week there will be more conflict after entry of AN . We need Ashni love as central plot with BB love story & Rangu - Med co. problem story as sub plots. Hope CVs don't forget that. Ashni romance is our 1st & foremost demand.
Edited by koyelbasu - 11 years ago
I liked this concept very much. I understand this old age feelings. Its not about old age romance or girlfriend. I am glad RS and Cvs have dared to come up this concept. May be I will make a separate post on it. I am appreciating Nidhi's efforts to fulfill wishes of BB and scenes between BB and Nidhi are really well done.

AshNi scenes are really boring and not fitting in properly. They looked more like a patch work scenes.AshNi chemistry is totally missing and that is making the track boring.
The track is a hatke track and am liking the concept..but ultimately the show is abt ashni...am not saying misunderstandings nahi hoga..but they should not b stretched for days coz actually as of now ashni interaction is becoming boring...nidhi's concern for bb is understandable..am waiting for AM's entry and hoping to see an interesting track unfold..
the FS track was also an offbit track yet it was liked by all...not all tracks click some do some dont...some u like some becomes a bit boring or unenjoyable...thats ok i can accept that..and am with ktlk..
Originally posted by rajanigandha26

I liked this concept very much. I understand this old age feelings. Its not about old age romance or girlfriend. I am glad RS and Cvs have dared to come up this concept. May be I will make a separate post on it. I am appreciating Nidhi's efforts to fulfill wishes of BB and scenes between BB and Nidhi are really well done.

AshNi scenes are really boring and not fitting in properly. They looked more like a patch work scenes.AshNi chemistry is totally missing and that is making the track boring.

@red:  I am also looking forward to this track. I have no problem with this BB relationship track,  But this does not mean that they make Ashni scenes almost non existent and no chemistry between the leads.
Edited by koyelbasu - 11 years ago
Originally posted by niniborn2rule

the FS track was also an offbit track yet it was liked by all...not all tracks click some do some dont...some u like some becomes a bit boring or unenjoyable...thats ok i can accept that..and am with ktlk..
Nini I agree re that KTLK Is different and u know how much I love the show...Kintu they need to move quiclkly in tracks which are depressing and where Ashni are in problem,,,If u see alll the happy tracks are ended quickly and abruptly...oitai amaar dukho 😭😭. And as I have also written that Iam still hopeful that something different and intersting may be shown in the track...just want then to move forward fast...
Iam not against BB's love interest being shown - Iam only against the way they are showing Ashni as of now... 

Edited by kaks0211 - 11 years ago
Nice post, kaks.. Chalo happy to see ppl finally accepting that there is no spice, intense impacting screenplay in ktlk that got lost in woods after Amar track.. Last night epi only Ashu ws worth watching..
Originally posted by niniborn2rule

The track is a hatke track and am liking the concept..but ultimately the show is abt ashni...am not saying misunderstandings nahi hoga..but they should not b stretched for days coz actually as of now ashni interaction is becoming boring...nidhi's concern for bb is understandable..am waiting for AM's entry and hoping to see an interesting track unfold..

Ditto.
It reminds me  the relation between Dharmendra & Nafisa Ali in the movie "life in Metro" by Anurag Basu, one of my Favourite movies . It was so cute & touching.
Originally posted by koyelbasu

Ditto.
It reminds me  the relation between Dharmendra & Nafisa Ali in the movie "life in Metro" by Anurag Basu, one of my Favourite movies . It was so cute & touching.
@bold agree completely...
Hey! Frnds, aap dharam ji aur nafisa jaise mahaan Chemistry ko inke saath compare Kar rahe ho??? Huh!