Track dragging (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 18

jayanti_dj

IF-Sizzlerz

jayanti_dj

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ithasme

Isn't it funny.. BB is nidhi's mom's father... Ppl aren't ready to look into this matter.. Saying they will happy even if BB gets married to aradhana.. Huh! @Deepa: I felt bad for ashu when nidhi denied ashu's most strong desire or happiness.. She took 2yrs frm him.. He didn't give it.. It ws taken by emotional way.. Can u bet on that ashu's desires of having biological child be shown??? Hw confident are you in saying that nidhi will fullfill ashu's desire?? One more thing BB didn't ask or told nidhi to fullfill his desire... I wud hv been happy if any non related character(Outsider) hv come into this play rather than nidhi or ashu..

i dont see any reason why nidhi wont fulfill ashu's desire.
As for Bb,i see a old man who literally spends whole day alone.waiting for his son and his wife to cum back.i dont see anything wrong in bb aradhna marriage.there is much more to a marriage than physical relationship and babies.marriage to me is companionship.and sharing life.for gud times and for bad.

PS.no i dont think its funny.

Edited by jayanti_dj - 26 January 2013 at 2:27am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

koyelbasuaru29nidhirohanttrocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Track dragging (Page 11)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Krrish4You

IF-Rockerz

Krrish4You

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Deepa: i hope wat u said abt that nidhi will fullfill ashu's desire comes true.. Regarding BB.. Again.. Plss dnt mix up my pov..i hv clearly mentioned i hv problem with nidhi doing this for BB-Ardhana.. I dnt hv problem if BB himself takes inititative abt it or any non related(outsider) helping him out.. No doubt it will be maha boring to see extremely old couple doing lovegiri...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pillutillu

pillutillu

pillutillu

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 2:45am | IP Logged
why you all are fighting mam and sir?

Edited by pillutillu - 26 January 2013 at 2:42am

Krrish4You

jayanti_dj

IF-Sizzlerz

jayanti_dj

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 2:49am | IP Logged

Deepa: i hope wat u said abt that nidhi will fullfill ashu's desire comes true.. Regarding BB.. Again.. Plss dnt mix up my pov..i hv clearly mentioned i hv problem with nidhi doing this for BB-Ardhana.. I dnt hv problem if BB himself takes inititative abt it or any non related(outsider) helping him out.. No doubt it will be maha boring to see extremely old couple doing lovegiri...

i think wat nidhi is doing is very sweet.in a world where old ppl r neglected n considered a burden,this is very very sweet.
I cant imagine bb takin initiative.
Dont think it wuld b all abt bb-aradhna love story.it wuld help nidhi and ashu realise that they r lucky that they get to spend their life wid d person they love.

kaks0211aru29nidhirohanttrocks

jayanti_dj

IF-Sizzlerz

jayanti_dj

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pillutillu

why you all are fighting mam and sir?

may i ask why is our convo bothering u so much,mam?

pillutillu

ttrocks

IF-Stunnerz

ttrocks

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 2:53am | IP Logged

Isn't it funny.. BB is nidhi's mom's father... Ppl aren't ready to look into this matter.. Saying they will happy even if BB gets married to aradhana.. Huh! @Deepa: I felt bad for ashu when nidhi denied ashu's most strong desire or happiness.. She took 2yrs frm him.. He didn't give it.. It ws taken by emotional way.. Can u bet on that ashu's desires of having biological child be shown??? Hw confident are you in saying that nidhi will fullfill ashu's desire?? One more thing BB didn't ask or told nidhi to fullfill his desire... I wud hv been happy if any non related character(Outsider) hv come into this play rather than nidhi or ashu..
What is funny in this? Even if BB wishes to marry Aaradhanaji or even Aaradhanaji wishes to do so, what is wrong in that? What difference does it make if BB is Nidhi's nana?

Right now, Nidhi isnt thinking of anything else but to help ease BB's emotional stress. She knows that BB would never let his desire come to his children's knowledge but he has an emotional burden of having hurt a lady who was in love with him in past and for some reason BB rejected that lady. If Nidhi arranges for BB to seek apology from that lady by bringing that lady face-to-face with BB then what's wrong in that? What is exactly the meaning of the word "love-giri"?? There isnt anything lovey-dovey kind of in this whole thing so far. But, even if Nidhi arranges for BB-Aaradhanaji's wedding, what's the harm in it? Why cannot such a marriage take place? Just because "what would ppl say"?? And, no, I dont see anything funny in it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

koyelbasuaru29nidhirohan

Krrish4You

IF-Rockerz

Krrish4You

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 2:54am | IP Logged
@Pillu: Helping CM rank... We are hving healthy debate.. @Deepa: kya yaar.. Nidhi ke noble cause ko side mein rakho & look at what relation she shares with BB...

pillutillu

koyelbasu

IF-Dazzler

koyelbasu

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayanti_dj

i think wat nidhi is doing is very sweet.in a world where old ppl r neglected n considered a burden,this is very very sweet.
I cant imagine bb takin initiative.
Dont think it wuld b all abt bb-aradhna love story.it wuld help nidhi and ashu realise that they r lucky that they get to spend their life wid d person they love.

Clap. Ditto.

aru29nidhirohanjayanti_djttrocks

Post Reply New Post

Go to top