Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Track dragging (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 18

sharadrocks

sharadrocks

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 1:26am | IP Logged
I personally do not believe any one person is right or wrong here. It is a matter of individual perspective. 

there is such a thing as letting sleeping dogs lie. Of course, in the show, Aradhna would be conveniently unmarried or maybe widowed. However, what happens  if she indeed lived with her husband, and what if she had never told her husband about this past relationship, in the belief that past is past. In the process of fulfilling one men's death wish, another woman's family life may well be destroyed, her husband may well feel that she has betrayed him by not sharing her past with him. Now, Baba will in die in peace. But what will happen to Aradhna? I think this is worth considering too! 

Ashutosh is at the moment concentrating on extending Baba's  time with them by adopting a course of treatment that is the lesser of the two evils. He is not concentrating on Baba's death bed wish because he is not thinking of Baba dying, if this is denial, then so be it.  I think most of us in his situation would try to focus on treatment to start with. Obviously, if Baba expressly told Ashutosh that he wanted to meet Aradhna, Ashutosh would not ask him to shut up or ignore his wishes. Nidhi is acting on the basis of information that she has secured by snooping around. I am not saying that her approach is wrong but, it is not necessarily true that her approach is the only right one,  Adhutosh wants to respect Baba's privacy. I am unable to see that as a crime!

I don't know if anybody here has seen Astitva, Mahesh Manjrekar's film with Mohnish Bahl and Tabu. in a way, it illustrates the exact point I made above!

Edited by sharadrocks - 26 January 2013 at 1:27am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Track dragging (Page 10)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jayanti_dj

IF-Sizzlerz

jayanti_dj

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ithasme

@Deepa: I like when Ashu becomes dominating.. The ending of convos btween ashni when ashu ignored her is alright.. I didn't see anything wrong in it.. I hv seen nidhi doing such ignored behaviour towards Ashu earlier... @Sharadrocks, hahaha.. Good observation...

i wonder how would u feel if nidhi does the same...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aru29ttrocks

jayanti_dj

IF-Sizzlerz

jayanti_dj

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koyelbasu

Originally posted by kaks0211

Originally posted by jayanti_dj

[QUOTE=ithasme]Deepa, Ashu ki bahlayi ussi mein hain.. SK is damn good when it comes to showing his anger, controlling behaviour.. Waise bhi nidhi needs sme hard lessons..

@Kaks & @ Deepa: Ditto.

@Ithasme:   Don't understand why Nidhi needs some hard lesson. Is it because she is trying to fulfill the wish of a dying man or is it because she respected Ashu's decision of Radiation , though she is not convinced, and tried to convince BB for it or because she is not an opportunist to ask for surgery when BB was ready to fulfill her any wish and giving importance to her promise and morality. It is true Ashu is shaken from inside and so, He is behaving this way. But, we must not forget that Nidhi also is loosing her Nana, but she never loose her cool till now and balancing the situation so bravely and beautifully. So, why to make such statement against Nidhi? 

both nidhi and ashu are right in their own ways ..
nidhi is tryin to keep BB happy by fulfilling his wishes ...
ashu is trying to take calculated risks and extend BB's life ..esp when he knows he cant save him...
but my problem is ashu doesnt see that nidhi loves BB just as much and is trying to what she can ... just the fact that he is upset doesnt give him any reason to be rude to her ...
i can only attribute this to mood swings

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

koyelbasuaru29ttrocks

jayanti_dj

IF-Sizzlerz

jayanti_dj

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 1:34am | IP Logged

Arre baap re.. I didn't knw that my one line on Nidhi, wud create so much buzz.. Huh.. Koyel: Chill.. What nidhi is doing is yuck.. Ashu is right.. Why dig the past?? Let BB be with Ashu happily.. Ashu's connect with BB is realistic & engaging than wat nidhi's with nana.. Btw, I won't say it again & again.. Nidhi helping BB get into lovegiri is the most digusting thing.. Smeone hs told me nt to talk much abt it.. So trying cool myself down...
I dont know why what Ndhi is doing is to be described as Yuck...Nidhi is not trying to get BB married to Aradhana or something...she is only trying to fulfill BB's desire to meet and apologise to Aradhana for something he has done before...what is the harm in trying to fulfill her Nana's last wishes...

i dont understand  this either kaks ...
even if she gets BB married to aradhana ,i dont see anything wrong in it ...(as long as aradhana isnt married already !)...

Edited by jayanti_dj - 26 January 2013 at 1:43am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

koyelbasuaru29ttrocks

ttrocks

IF-Stunnerz

ttrocks

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Roza_DU

Kakali, just watched Thursday's epi..
Agree to your view that they have been dragging the track...may be because of some inevitable reasons...however, the stage is ready for the new entrant...
Though Ashu was being rude with Nidhi, but if you consider his mental state then his behavior  seemed to be natural &  was Ashulike..May be he'll realize   Nidhi's point of view  later   that BB only wants to apologize  to Aradhanaji for hurting her feelings...meeting Aradharaji will only make BB happy & guilt free..I think BB will thank Nidhi in front of Ashu..marnese pehle log un sabse maafi mangna chahte hai jenhe unhone dukh diya hai... I can relate to BB's emotion.. hope  cvs will make the whole scenario  meaningful, short & precise..

Also they shouldn't repeat Ashu Nidhi's bickering on every issues..yesterday Ashu's gestures, body language & his words give us the impression that he is damn irritated with the way Nidhi is handling  BB, though he knows that Nidhi is trying her best & every now & then he thanks Nidhi for making BB happy ...there is some thing wrong in the execution of the scene...pata nahi directorji keya kadte hai..galat direction only galat message deti hai..
Such mein Rozaji... Nidhi does everything to make BB happy. But, if Ashu finds the things that Nidhi is doing, OK, then only he is happy with Nidhi; if something he doesnt find OK as per his thinking, he starts chiding Nidhi... This is not fair...Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

koyelbasuRoza_DUaru29nidhirohan

jayanti_dj

IF-Sizzlerz

jayanti_dj

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 1:38am | IP Logged

Koyel: yaar, Plss dnt misunderstand me.. RS himself told that they are trying bring entirely new love story of old age couple who will be helped by huh... Nidhi.. So hw cn u say that BB just wanna say smething & than there will no need of that aradhana character?? They want to target a new viewership by showing old age couple love story.. It will be boring.. What i find yuck is Nidhi.. Do you even knw what relation she shares with ashu's BABA?? I am sure you knw it bt still u are backing her?? I hv problem with nidhi nt with BB-Aradhana.. What i dnt understand sme just blindly support whatever nidhi does.. Bt if ashu does smething wrong.. It's Boom boom bang..Why?? Why can't anyone of you look @ ashu's side.. Tell me.. Is it bcoz nidhi is career woman?? So back her no matter what.. Why none are ready to accept ashu's desire?? Like in my topic a memeber(sharadrocks) said will nidhi fullfill ashu's desire only when ashu will go into lige threatening battle?? Look @ nidhi's relation with BB..

ashu's desire can wait ..nidhi did not deny him a child ..
its not as if she said that she doesnt want a baby at all ..
she just asked for 2 yrs ...he certianly can wait for 2 yrs to have a child

and most importantly its not as if ashu's biological clock is ticking or something.

Edited by jayanti_dj - 26 January 2013 at 1:41am

koyelbasuaru29nidhirohanttrocks

ttrocks

IF-Stunnerz

ttrocks

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayanti_dj

Arre baap re.. I didn't knw that my one line on Nidhi, wud create so much buzz.. Huh.. Koyel: Chill.. What nidhi is doing is yuck.. Ashu is right.. Why dig the past?? Let BB be with Ashu happily.. Ashu's connect with BB is realistic & engaging than wat nidhi's with nana.. Btw, I won't say it again & again.. Nidhi helping BB get into lovegiri is the most digusting thing.. Smeone hs told me nt to talk much abt it.. So trying cool myself down...
I dont know why what Ndhi is doing is to be described as Yuck...Nidhi is not trying to get BB married to Aradhana or something...she is only trying to fulfill BB's desire to meet and apologise to Aradhana for something he has done before...what is the harm in trying to fulfill her Nana's last wishes...

i dont understand either this either kaks ...
even if she gets BB married to aradhana ,i dont see anything wrong in it ...(as long as aradhana isnt married already !)...
I echo you... What is wrong in this yaar... Right now, Nidhi is trying to help BB with his wish to apologize to Aaradhanaji. So, what is wrong if Nidhi helps BB with this? And, even if BB and Aaradhanaji wish to get married also, and Nidhi helps in this, what is wrong in this? Why cannot the parents have their choices/wishes and what is wrong ifchildren help the parents fulfill their wishes?

koyelbasuaru29nidhirohanjayanti_dj

Krrish4You

IF-Rockerz

Krrish4You

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Isn't it funny.. BB is nidhi's mom's father... Ppl aren't ready to look into this matter.. Saying they will happy even if BB gets married to aradhana.. Huh! @Deepa: I felt bad for ashu when nidhi denied ashu's most strong desire or happiness.. She took 2yrs frm him.. He didn't give it.. It ws taken by emotional way.. Can u bet on that ashu's desires of having biological child be shown??? Hw confident are you in saying that nidhi will fullfill ashu's desire?? One more thing BB didn't ask or told nidhi to fullfill his desire... I wud hv been happy if any non related character(Outsider) hv come into this play rather than nidhi or ashu..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pillutillu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top