Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by koyelbasu

Harshal, I have no idea how old are you, but want to share one experience of mine with you.
 One of my college friend died last year . She was suffering from cancer and lasr 13/14days she was admitted in a hospital very close to my house. So, almost everyday I used to visit her. In college she was in relationship with one of our classmates but for some reason they broke up. Then she got married to someone happily and the boy was also settled and happy in his life. They not even in contact for 15yrs. You know, just 8/9 days before her death she told me, " yaar once I want to see him before I leave this world. Kuch kehna syad baki reh geya. " I tried a lot to contact the boy but  I can't as he has settled outside India. A felt sad & guilty whenever I thought of her that I could not filfill her last wish. So, it is not abt digging past, it is abt fulfilling the last wish of a dying person. Bas apni apni dekhne ki nazaria hae. But don't feel yuck about it.

ditto ...Koyel..
I think BB will say sorry to her & it will make him guilt free..don't see anything wrong in it ...think cvs won't show BB-Aradhana love story...nothing is wrong in Nidhi's intention as she only wants to make a terminally ill patient happy...
hey bhai doc ki haalat bohot bigad rahi hain plz pray karo
Koyel: yaar, Plss dnt misunderstand me.. RS himself told that they are trying bring entirely new love story of old age couple who will be helped by huh... Nidhi.. So hw cn u say that BB just wanna say smething & than there will no need of that aradhana character?? They want to target a new viewership by showing old age couple love story.. It will be boring.. What i find yuck is Nidhi.. Do you even knw what relation she shares with ashu's BABA?? I am sure you knw it bt still u are backing her?? I hv problem with nidhi nt with BB-Aradhana.. What i dnt understand sme just blindly support whatever nidhi does.. Bt if ashu does smething wrong.. It's Boom boom bang..Why?? Why can't anyone of you look @ ashu's side.. Tell me.. Is it bcoz nidhi is career woman?? So back her no matter what.. Why none are ready to accept ashu's desire?? Like in my topic a memeber(sharadrocks) said will nidhi fullfill ashu's desire only when ashu will go into lige threatening battle?? Look @ nidhi's relation with BB..
Originally posted by Mithalee

hey bhai doc ki haalat bohot bigad rahi hain plz pray karo
OMG! This is getting serious.. My prayers with her & her family..
Originally posted by ithasme

Arre baap re.. I didn't knw that my one line on Nidhi, wud create so much buzz.. Huh.. Koyel: Chill.. What nidhi is doing is yuck.. Ashu is right.. Why dig the past?? Let BB be with Ashu happily.. Ashu's connect with BB is realistic & engaging than wat nidhi's with nana.. Btw, I won't say it again & again.. Nidhi helping BB get into lovegiri is the most digusting thing.. Smeone hs told me nt to talk much abt it.. So trying cool myself down...
I dont know why what Ndhi is doing is to be described as Yuck...Nidhi is not trying to get BB married to Aradhana or something...she is only trying to fulfill BB's desire to meet and apologise to Aradhana for something he has done before...what is the harm in trying to fulfill her Nana's last wishes...
Kaks: my answer for that yuck is on pag8 of ur thread chk last comment.. Thanks..
kaksji pray for doc plzz go and c that thrread na plz
Originally posted by Mithalee

kaksji pray for doc plzz go and c that thrread na plz
I have seen the thead...she has been in my prayers since I read the news,,
Originally posted by kaks0211

I have seen the thead...she has been in my prayers since I read the news,,

ok sorry
Originally posted by ithasme

Koyel: yaar, Plss dnt misunderstand me.. RS himself told that they are trying bring entirely new love story of old age couple who will be helped by huh... Nidhi.. So hw cn u say that BB just wanna say smething & than there will no need of that aradhana character?? They want to target a new viewership by showing old age couple love story.. It will be boring.. What i find yuck is Nidhi.. Do you even knw what relation she shares with ashu's BABA?? I am sure you knw it bt still u are backing her?? I hv problem with nidhi nt with BB-Aradhana.. What i dnt understand sme just blindly support whatever nidhi does.. Bt if ashu does smething wrong.. It's Boom boom bang..Why?? Why can't anyone of you look @ ashu's side.. Tell me.. Is it bcoz nidhi is career woman?? So back her no matter what.. Why none are ready to accept ashu's desire?? Like in my topic a memeber(sharadrocks) said will nidhi fullfill ashu's desire only when ashu will go into lige threatening battle?? Look @ nidhi's relation with BB..

I am supporting nidhi who is trying to fulfill her Nana's last wish. And it is a noble job. Thats all. I don't understand yours & you don't understand my POV, so better stop here. I am never biased on anybody. I never support Nidhi or Ashu blindly.