Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ithasme

Deepa, Ashu ki bahlayi ussi mein hain.. SK is damn good when it comes to showing his anger, controlling behaviour.. Waise bhi nidhi needs sme hard lessons..

he is good no doubt ..but at times i feel he doesnt need to be that rude..or dominating ...
i esp dint like when he said we wont discuss this any further
Roza_DU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dekhte hai aage keya hota hai...
kaks0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jayanti_dj

he is good no doubt ..but at times i feel he doesnt need to be that rude..or dominating ...
i esp dint like when he said we wont discuss this any further

Yes - even I dont like it when he justs ends the convo abruptly saying that this is the end of the discussion...after the feeling has sunk in him that BB is only there with him for a few months, Ashu has once again become heartstone
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
@ithasme

Bhai, aap ko itna toh pata hona chahiye ki TV soaps mei women never learn lessons...they are so busy teaching everybody around them life lessons that  they have no time to spare to learn their own...waise unko lessons ki zarrorat bhi nahin hain...kyunki woh hamesha perfect, sahi aur mahaan hote hain,,,,unhe dekh ke mujh jaise normal ladkiyan ko complex aajati hain...

ur rahi TV ke male leads ki baat, unke  paas lessons learn karne ke ilava koi aur kaam nahi hai...unke mahan biwiyon aur girlfriends se...phir bhi, Woh shuru se end tak bas galtiyan hi karte rehte hain!

Edited by sharadrocks - 11 years ago
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Deepa: I like when Ashu becomes dominating.. The ending of convos btween ashni when ashu ignored her is alright.. I didn't see anything wrong in it.. I hv seen nidhi doing such ignored behaviour towards Ashu earlier... @Sharadrocks, hahaha.. Good observation...
koyelbasu thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaks0211

Yes - even I dont like it when he justs ends the convo abruptly saying that this is the end of the discussion...after the feeling has sunk in him that BB is only there with him for a few months, Ashu has once again become heartstone
[/QUote]

@Kaks & @ Deepa: Ditto.

@Ithasme:   Don't understand why Nidhi needs some hard lesson. Is it because she is trying to fulfill the wish of a dying man or is it because she respected Ashu's decision of Radiation , though she is not convinced, and tried to convince BB for it or because she is not an opportunist to ask for surgery when BB was ready to fulfill her any wish and giving importance to her promise and morality. It is true Ashu is shaken from inside and so, He is behaving this way. But, we must not forget that Nidhi also is loosing her Nana, but she never loose her cool till now and balancing the situation so bravely and beautifully. So, why to make such statement against Nidhi? 

aru29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: koyelbasu

i agree totally...

Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Arre baap re.. I didn't knw that my one line on Nidhi, wud create so much buzz.. Huh.. Koyel: Chill.. What nidhi is doing is yuck.. Ashu is right.. Why dig the past?? Let BB be with Ashu happily.. Ashu's connect with BB is realistic & engaging than wat nidhi's with nana.. Btw, I won't say it again & again.. Nidhi helping BB get into lovegiri is the most digusting thing.. Smeone hs told me nt to talk much abt it.. So trying cool myself down...
koyelbasu thumbnail
Originally posted by: ithasme

Arre baap re.. I didn't knw that my one line on Nidhi, wud create so much buzz.. Huh.. Koyel: Chill.. What nidhi is doing is yuck.. Ashu is right.. Why dig the past?? Let BB be with Ashu happily.. Ashu's connect with BB is realistic & engaging than wat nidhi's with nana.. Btw, I won't say it again & again.. Nidhi helping BB get into lovegiri is the most digusting thing.. Smeone hs told me nt to talk much abt it.. So trying cool myself down...

Harshal, I have no idea how old are you, but want to share one experience of mine with you.
 One of my college friend died last year . She was suffering from cancer and lasr 13/14days she was admitted in a hospital very close to my house. So, almost everyday I used to visit her. In college she was in relationship with one of our classmates but for some reason they broke up. Then she got married to someone happily and the boy was also settled and happy in his life. They not even in contact for 15yrs. You know, just 8/9 days before her death she told me, " yaar once I want to see him before I leave this world. Kuch kehna syad baki reh geya. " I tried a lot to contact the boy but  I can't as he has settled outside India. A felt sad & guilty whenever I thought of her that I could not filfill her last wish. So, it is not abt digging past, it is abt fulfilling the last wish of a dying person. Bas apni apni dekhne ki nazaria hae. But don't feel yuck about it.

Roza_DU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Kakali, just watched Thursday's epi..
Agree to your view that they have been dragging the track...may be because of some inevitable reasons...however, the stage is ready for the new entrant...
Though Ashu was being rude with Nidhi, but if you consider his mental state then his behavior  seemed to be natural &  was Ashulike..May be he'll realize   Nidhi's point of view  later   that BB only wants to apologize  to Aradhanaji for hurting her feelings...meeting Aradharaji will only make BB happy & guilt free..I think BB will thank Nidhi in front of Ashu..marnese pehle log un sabse maafi mangna chahte hai jenhe unhone dukh diya hai... I can relate to BB's emotion.. hope  cvs will make the whole scenario  meaningful, short & precise..

Also they shouldn't repeat Ashu Nidhi's bickering on every issues..yesterday Ashu's gestures, body language & his words give us the impression that he is damn irritated with the way Nidhi is handling  BB, though he knows that Nidhi is trying her best & every now & then he thanks Nidhi for making BB happy ...there is some thing wrong in the execution of the scene...pata nahi directorji keya kadte hai..galat direction only galat message deti hai..
Edited by Roza_DU - 11 years ago