Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaks0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: niniborn2rule

@bold agree completely...

Yes I agree too...Iam sure there will be something pleasing like this shown here also...next week we will get to know...seeing BB in pain and suffering is depressing - so when AN comes things might brighten up
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ithasme

Nice post, kaks.. Chalo happy to see ppl finally accepting that there is no spice, intense impacting screenplay in ktlk that got lost in woods after Amar track.. Last night epi only Ashu ws worth watching..

With you on this...everything has been going downhill steadily since then...fans may like to indulge the show out of loyalty...but the aam junta cares two hoots...with the various options in front of them, they will simply press the remote button...and you certainly can't blame them...the worst part is this show is not as hatlke as it claims either...the tracks are borrowed more often than not and the leads are always in conflict, which is typical of all soaps...only difference is the treatment, acting, costumes, sets etc are more subtle...so it gives the impression that it is hatke...and yes, Sharad was, is and will remain the only reason why I bother with this show...

If I wanted to see a beautiful and sensitive old age romance, there are superb foreign and even Bollywood films to watch...I certainly won't be watching KTLK for that!
Edited by sharadrocks - 11 years ago
parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Good post kaks. The all track repeatedly same.Like mallika Aaradhana also wanted to wish  first to her  friend/boy friend  on his birthday.Like all track Ashu and Nidhi argued rudely.Here also Ashutosh don't want free disscussion.And last not the least Nidhi wanted to go opposite to ashutosh.[intensionly or unintentionally] this is just my pov Edited by alkaparmart - 11 years ago
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Sharadrocks, yeah! Ppl hv options @11pm too.. Watch sme hindi movies or sme hollywood movies.. What i dnt understand is why the hell on earth cvs never try to gv passionate intense moments btween Ashni.. When they knw 11pm is ideal for such things.. They hv so much potential to take ktlk to high level bt naaa.. They aren't keen on it...
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

@Sharadrocks, yeah! Ppl hv options @11pm too.. Watch sme hindi movies or sme hollywood movies.. What i dnt understand is why the hell on earth cvs never try to gv passionate intense moments btween Ashni.. When they knw 11pm is ideal for such things.. They hv so much potential to take ktlk to high level bt naaa.. They aren't keen on it...

Haan yaar...11 pm is for adult and mature content...kyunki hamare writers hatke hain, un logon ne in shabdon ka alag matlab nikhale hain...and they are showing super mature senior citizen wala pyar at 11 pm...aur yeh sab dikhake jin logon ko attract karna chah rahe hai, woh log toh 11 baje ko gehri neend mei honge...! 

Ab BALH mei TRPs ke liye, they are having one more intimate scene...I am not saying that they should show something like that...but usmei aada bhi dikhayenge toh KTLK ke fans khushi se paagal hojayenge...but they don't want any of that...they only want to show Nana-Natin bonding, Aashish- Aradhana bonding...and if they have the time to spare from that, they may show half a second of Baba-Ashu bonding...!
Edited by sharadrocks - 11 years ago
PMithalee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@sr and bhai...mujhe to rona aara tha kal ka episode dekh kar...samajh main nahi aara tha ki khud ka sar diwaar par marlu ya tv uthakar phekduEdited by Mithalee - 11 years ago
Krrish4You thumbnail
Sharadrocks: yep! Actually Ashu-BB bonding scenes is smething i always love to watch it.. Ktlk's romance is mostly in words nt in action.. Look @ Balh.. They hv one more passionate SR type moment coming up.. Cvs shud rename this current track as Nani nani track where disgusting type of initiative is taken nidhi... If i ws in place of ashu, wud hv seriously wacked nidhi..
PMithalee thumbnail

Sharadrocks: yep! Actually Ashu-BB bonding scenes is smething i always love to watch it.. Ktlk's romance is mostly in words nt in action.. Look @ Balh.. They hv one more passionate SR type moment coming up.. Cvs shud rename this current track as Nani nani track where disgusting type of initiative is taken nidhi... If i ws in place of ashu, wud hv seriously wacked nidhi..

oye bhai bhabhi par aisa zulm mat karo...hehehe
Krrish4You thumbnail
Mithalee behen..kya kare.. Yeh nidhi jo kar rahi hain woh ** kuch naa bolo toh accha hain..
PMithalee thumbnail
sach main... 😛...and u missed one of my comments in this pageEdited by Mithalee - 11 years ago