Page 1 of 18

Page 1
Page   of 18
Page 2 Page 18

kaks0211

IF-Dazzler

kaks0211

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
After watching the episodes of this week I feel that the track, though started fine  is dragging now. I found the episode boring yesterday.

There is now an overdose of Ashni disagreements and arguments...Dont know what the purpose of Anju Mahendru's entry going to be - but it looks like Ashni fights are going to be more frequent and worse...in the past few episodes except for some wee bit scenes - these 2 are being shown as always in diff directions and talking to each other as if they are strangers...It was expected that they will be dealing with BB's illness together - but that is not the case...

It was clear that Ashu was not ineterested in digging up BB's past and he was in no mood to listen to any of Nidhi's justifications about it...now Nidhi will go ahead on her own and there will be another MU between them...We know that all MUs are nowadays being solved - but then how many do we have to bear???

Just hoping that with fine actors like Aloknath Ji and Anju Mahendru, the CVs may have thought of something good and as they claim "unique"...but that we have to wait & see next week...Really hope that they show Ashni being with each other rather than against each other in this time of crisis...

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

Shobha4496ashvinimknamitagloryzArmu4evaSHIKHA19SSA777swati62LuvRanJiRoza_DUkoyelbasuaru29Krrish4YouShee_xaanrajanigandha26sonyjknumMithalee02lee_Ashnijayanti_djparmarAnidhirohan-deepali17-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Track dragging" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-deepali17-

IF-Stunnerz

-deepali17-

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Yes like all tracks in this show - this one too has started to drag. No intense drama to hold the audience in, no romance and only difference in views/ opinions for ashni makes it a very difficult watch @11p.m.
Sleepy

I don't know how long i would watch only on the basis that the leads have great chemistry and i might get to see it and that i am a great fan of them.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryznidhirohan

Mithalee02

IF-Rockerz

Mithalee02

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Smile

Edited by Mithalee - 24 January 2013 at 10:49pm

sharadrocks

sharadrocks

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
This entire week has been quite boring frankly. Are they serious about people wanting to see this show? I would like to know how many of the people associated with this show would bother to watch it at 11 PM if it were not their show!

Why is Ashutosh suddenly being portrayed as a rigid man devoid of all sensitivity? I started watching the show only after Sharad came in but I did catch old epis on YT just to understand the story better. Ashutosh was always shown as a very sensitive compassionate man. The only time he voluntarily hurt someone was when he dismissed Nidhi from the hospital. However, that was because he thought he would be the cause of her ruin and he did not want that. During the Valentine Day episode, he stood up for Mandira and her husband. He is a man who has found love late in life. To suddenly show him as someone who rejects the idea of tender emotions, simply because the person is in the twilight of his life,  is not making any sense. Obviously, he will be focusing on Baba's treatment but there is no reason for him to ask Nidhi to not make any efforts in that direction,

This is a completely contrived move only to crest misunderstandings between the lead pair. And also to show the female lead as mahan,  as someone who is always interested in making everyone happy even if her own husband does not understand her. This is typical of all soaps. So, how does this make this show or this track hatke?

The writers may think that they are supremely intellectual but they should remember that the audience are not fools!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzfanktlkRoza_DUkaks0211Mithalee02nidhirohan

Mithalee02

IF-Rockerz

Mithalee02

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
@SR so except Ashu not being potrayed well and Nidhi being mahaan u accept this track??????

Edited by Mithalee - 24 January 2013 at 9:04pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sharadrocks

sharadrocks

sharadrocks

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mithalee

@SR so except Ashu not being potrayed well and Nidhi being mahaan u accept this track??????

The very first line of my comment was that I found this track very boring...!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzMithalee02

nidhirohan

IF-Sizzlerz

nidhirohan

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
nice analysis kakoli..agreed with u..CV's dragging this track beyond limit now Ouch

After watching the episodes of this week I feel that the track, though started fine  is dragging now. I found the episode boring yesterday.
i found whole of this week boring yaar ..nothing happened in the story...at all it is still at the place where it was last week..again and again MU...huuhSleepy

There is now an overdose of Ashni disagreements and arguments...Dont know what the purpose of Anju Mahendru's entry going to be - but it looks like Ashni fights are going to be more frequent and worse...in the past few episodes except for some wee bit scenes - these 2 are being shown as always in diff directions and talking to each other as if they are strangers...It was expected that they will be dealing with BB's illness together - but that is not the case...

i expected this only from ashu...i know him very wellWinkthis guy will never listen to our nidhi baby...Angry

It was clear that Ashu was not ineterested in digging up BB's past and he was in no mood to listen to any of Nidhi's justifications about it...now Nidhi will go ahead on her own and there will be another MU between them...We know that all MUs are nowadays being solved - but then how many do we have to bear???
not interested..is not the end..even ashu dont want to listen what nidhi is trying to explain him..dont know what's wrong with him Ouch

Just hoping that with fine actors like Aloknath Ji and Anju Mahendru, the CVs may have thought of something good and as they claim "unique"...but that we have to wait & see next week...Really hope that they show Ashni being with each other rather than against each other in this time of crisis...

next week bhi yahee track ko drag kareegee dekhnaa..yaarCry.CV's dont know how to use the actors talent..in right way ..actors r doing there best...just track is wrong for right actorsOuch

Edited by nidhirohan - 24 January 2013 at 9:33pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzRoza_DUMithalee02

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
They need to spice up things.. i dun expect any improvement.. in trps.. with the track...sadly..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzRoza_DUnidhirohan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top