Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Gunjan ka living quarters (Page 3)

Poll Question: Gunjan should immediately move to the girls hostel & out of Garg home

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
73 [92.41%]
5 [6.33%]
1 [1.27%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Gewels

Gewels

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 4:21am | IP Logged
@ravsim presumably she should have ignored the fact that the object of her affection told her, emphatically, no? She was told, and in fact had no choice but to move on. How that makes her a 'weirdo' is beyond me. Not as if it was her fault that her intended turned out 2b his brother. Or r u trying 2 blame her 4 that as well? I really wish the girl is not always blamed as neither Rachna nor Gunjan r at fault.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008anonee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gunjan ka living quarters (Page 3)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chacha_chaudhri

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 5:20am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

brat2008anonee

anonee

IF-Rockerz

anonee

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ravsim

It would be really stupid if Gunjan stays in that house and really unrealistic - even though this is a dramaStern Smile
What I find hard to believe is that Rachana wants to be with a person who clearly told everyone he can never be with a  person like her.  And why Shail or her family would want her to marry someone like that...I would think as a mother you would want to explain to your daughter that it is in her best interest to let Vihaan go - HE IS A JERK!!!  As for Rachana - what a weirdo how he can switch from one bro to another so quickly!

ITA

You have raised excellent points  ClapClapClap - about Rachna.  She is being irrational and right now so are her parents by not yanking her out of her illusion!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008

anonee

IF-Rockerz

anonee

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gewels

@ravsim presumably she should have ignored the fact that the object of her affection told her, emphatically, no? She was told, and in fact had no choice but to move on. How that makes her a 'weirdo' is beyond me. Not as if it was her fault that her intended turned out 2b his brother. Or r u trying 2 blame her 4 that as well? I really wish the girl is not always blamed as neither Rachna nor Gunjan r at fault.

No, no I do not think anyone is fault finding we are finding certain actions and thoughts beyond the realms of logic and rational thought!!

Going out with the brother was weirdo in a way - especially the letter writing and entering his room surreptitiously to deliver food!

brat2008

brat2008

IF-Dazzler

brat2008

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Logically as per the situation  gunjan should leave the garg household and the garg,s behindAngry
 But I would like to see her stay there  to paint out vihaan,s true intentions to the entire garg family and make them swallow their venomous accusations which they hurled at herEmbarrassed

Though the reason  for her to get trapped by vihaan is very poor and does not serve the purpose at all. The fact she is just an 18 yr old and was given a few minutes before the ceremony to decide by vihaan &also being ambushed by mintu i think she does deserve the benefit of the doubt.Confused

nobody could act politically right  other than the 4 drama queens in such a situationAngry

I hope atleast now Rachna would sit back put on her thinking cap and recall all the tricks vihaan had played on her and gunjan,s faith and realize who is the one who betrayed her trust more
 Hope she does realize what vihaan actually is and rejects him outrightAngry( am not sure about that though) 
The creative team would love to keep her as a weak character all alongAngryAngry

anoneechacha_chaudhri

chacha_chaudhri

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged

anonee

chacha_chaudhri

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged

brat2008anonee

anonee

IF-Rockerz

anonee

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smruti1981

Originally posted by anonee

Given the current atmosphere in the Garg household - do you think Gunjan should move out of there immediately and stay in the girls hostel?

HOSTEL-S=HOTEL
as shown in precap

Yup - she chose hotel over hostel that night.  I wish she had roomed with one of her friends at the hostel!  Now she and Rajeev will hopefully plot the upmanship over Vihaan game.

brat2008

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.