Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

India-Forums

Gunjan ka living quarters (Page 2)

Poll Question: Gunjan should immediately move to the girls hostel & out of Garg home

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
73 [92.41%]
5 [6.33%]
1 [1.27%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

anonee IF-Rockerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shas3

Gunjan needs to roll out of Garg house. It's a limit when Dayal and Shail are regretting her staying in their house and calling her a stranger. Gunjan needs to leave and beat Vihaan at his own game.

Absolutely - Thumbs Up - plus Dayal insulted her mom by reminding all that Gunjan's mom got engaged and married to the person who was intended for Shail!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RaleighbcatShas3-PrimaDonna-DOC108

anonee IF-Rockerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

The girl should move out. I feel Shayl wanted Gunjan to be with her always and that was the real reason she supported the Mayank Gunjan love story. The girl needs her own space now she cant even hallucinate properly about her mom Confusedonly then can she come up with a plan to expose Vihaan.

Yup she needs her own space for letting down her hair and being able to think freely without some one or the other spitting venom on her face!

Edited by anonee - 24 January 2013 at 7:43pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ranjnanarang

Gewels Senior Member
Gewels
Gewels

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
@vibz that was funny LOL! Anyway knowing Gunjan's penchant 4 choosing the wrong option she'll land up with the Agrawal's.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008DOC108anonee

anonee IF-Rockerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gewels

@vibz that was funny LOL! Anyway knowing Gunjan's penchant 4 choosing the wrong option she'll land up with the Agrawal's.

The Agarwals - ROFL best hai.

My dear Vihaan's mom SD will have a heart attack!!

Edited by anonee - 24 January 2013 at 8:52pm

brat2008

JulieD IF-Dazzler
JulieD
JulieD

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
I feel she should move out but to Australia by her father even if it's for a short time.

I understand Shail being hurt about Rachna but the way she is treating Gunjan is the limit!! Even Dayal bringing up about Sneha's past was so insensitive. Then Dayal and Shail talking about Gunjan being a stranger is even lower I didn't expect that level of lowness from Shail.

She could at least have a proper discussion with Gunjan to find out her reasons. 

So please CVs, Gunjan is not an orphan to be treated the way she is. Let her go to her father for sometime.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

RaleighbcatMohini19Shas3brat2008Noe123-PrimaDonna-DOC108anonee

anonee IF-Rockerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JulieD

I feel she should move out but to Australia by her father even if it's for a short time.

I understand Shail being hurt about Rachna but the way she is treating Gunjan is the limit!! Even Dayal bringing up about Sneha's past was so insensitive. Then Dayal and Shail talking about Gunjan being a stranger is even lower I didn't expect that level of lowness from Shail.

She could at least have a proper discussion with Gunjan to find out her reasons. 

So please CVs, Gunjan is not an orphan to be treated the way she is. Let her go to her father for sometime.

That would be a great idea - but Gunjan's need is urgent and immediate - so a haven would be a hotel or the hostel.

Besides since the serial is set in Benaras with Gunjan a city girl and Rachna a local - she will need a place in the long run.  So a hostel with her coming to the Garg's for weekends should work out.  Unless of course things are sorted out and the Garg's beg her on their kneesWinkLOL

Perhaps the CVs will send her on a vacation to Kangaroo land!

DOC108

Mohini19 Goldie
Mohini19
Mohini19

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JulieD

Hi Julie, You are bang on. You said what I wanted to say. Dayal bringing up a dead person (Sneha) in all this was not only insensitive but absolutely obnoxious.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

loveprincess143Raleighbcatbrat2008anonee-PrimaDonna-

ravsim Newbie
ravsim
ravsim

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
It would be really stupid if Gunjan stays in that house and really unrealistic - even though this is a dramaStern Smile
What I find hard to believe is that Rachana wants to be with a person who clearly told everyone he can never be with a  person like her.  And why Shail or her family would want her to marry someone like that...I would think as a mother you would want to explain to your daughter that it is in her best interest to let Vihaan go - HE IS A JERK!!!  As for Rachana - what a weirdo how he can switch from one bro to another so quickly!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RaleighbcatNoe123brat2008-PrimaDonna-DOC108anonee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index