Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Logically as per the situation  gunjan should leave the garg household and the garg,s behind😡
 But I would like to see her stay there  to paint out vihaan,s true intentions to the entire garg family and make them swallow their venomous accusations which they hurled at her😳

Though the reason  for her to get trapped by vihaan is very poor and does not serve the purpose at all. The fact she is just an 18 yr old and was given a few minutes before the ceremony to decide by vihaan &also being ambushed by mintu i think she does deserve the benefit of the doubt.😕

nobody could act politically right  other than the 4 drama queens in such a situation😡

I hope atleast now Rachna would sit back put on her thinking cap and recall all the tricks vihaan had played on her and gunjan,s faith and realize who is the one who betrayed her trust more
 Hope she does realize what vihaan actually is and rejects him outright😡( am not sure about that though) 
The creative team would love to keep her as a weak character all along😡😡
Originally posted by: brat2008

Logically as per the situation  gunjan should leave the garg household and the garg,s behind😡

But I would like to see her stay there  to paint out vihaan,s true intentions to the entire garg family and make them swallow their venomous accusations which they hurled at her😳

Though the reason  for her to get trapped by vihaan is very poor and does not serve the purpose at all. The fact she is just an 18 yr old and was given a few minutes before the ceremony to decide by vihaan &also being ambushed by mintu i think she does deserve the benefit of the doubt.😕

nobody could act politically right  other than the 4 drama queens in such a situation😡

I hope atleast now Rachna would sit back put on her thinking cap and recall all the tricks vihaan had played on her and gunjan,s faith and realize who is the one who betrayed her trust more
 Hope she does realize what vihaan actually is and rejects him outright😡( am not sure about that though) 
The creative team would love to keep her as a weak character all along😡😡

and now she is going to be hurt more now when she will come to know that rajiv is also supporting gunjan.
i hope gunjan would not go to rajiv's quarter as i connect precap and sbb segment😡

in precap rajiv is present at hotel to save gunjan and sbb showed gunjan saying rachna that rachna will get more hurt when she will come to know that where gunjan is living.
Originally posted by: anonee

Given the current atmosphere in the Garg household - do you think Gunjan should move out of there immediately and stay in the girls hostel?

HOSTEL-S=HOTEL
as shown in precap

anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: smruti1981

HOSTEL-S=HOTEL
as shown in precap

Yup - she chose hotel over hostel that night.  I wish she had roomed with one of her friends at the hostel!  Now she and Rajeev will hopefully plot the upmanship over Vihaan game.
nnmm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
but i  m scared Rajeev will again bring her to garg house. Everyone will be left thinking G likes leaving house every time and  comes back.
 1. Very first time when she came to Banaras
 2. From the camp vth M
3. Engagement day
4. Now yesterday episode
             I hope she stays in hostel this time forever
kashishrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes, she should move in a girl's hostel or either go back to her dad, no one is there to support her in that family now.
Originally posted by: nnmm

but i  m scared Rajeev will again bring her to garg house. Everyone will be left thinking G likes leaving house every time and  comes back.
 1. Very first time when she came to Banaras
 2. From the camp vth M
3. Engagement day
4. Now yesterday episode
             I hope she stays in hostel this time forever

hai rabba!!!! If Rajiv bring her again to the house, then again all start accusing her and start saying her that she wants attention from them...Plz Rajiv for god sake don't send her back to that hell, gunjan doesn't deserve that sufferings😕