PayaDesire95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Todays episode's scene between Adi and Punkuri were beautiful as always. πŸ‘ The scene which stood out for me was when the 2 little boys were playing with the marbles and Adi decided to join them. For those who haven't watched it, the aim of the game was you get 3 tries to throw the marble into the cup. Whoever does passes their "exam", the 2 boys had maths exams etc but Adi's "exam" wasn't. Adi missed the first 2 times. Then he put his hand on his heart closed his eyes and wished that nothing will ever happen too him and punkuri.😳 Then Punkuri came and put her hand on his and helped him. Great shot! He got it in. πŸ‘ But I'm really confused? WHY does Adi keep thinking about them separating? πŸ˜² Why does he keep saying tomorrow our relationships fate will be decided?  I mean this is history repeating itself, i remember back in one of the older episodes, round Punkuri's parents house where Ambika got out a box and said don't speak of this in front of Dada jii, and Dada Jii came and said they've broken all ties with that relation. Was confusing at the time but now its perfectly crystal clear. As that relation was Kailash. That hint was now confirmed. And i think Adi's constant talk about the separation, just might be history repeating itself. 😭With slow slow hints, this ticking time bomb is just waiting to explode. πŸ˜² Paya separation, is what i see coming. πŸ˜­ And Preeti Maasi? Did she commit suicide? πŸ˜² I really hope not, as this will take the story into a whole different direction...
-Preeti in hospital
-Avantika feeling guilty 
-Everyone knowing the truth
-Avantika hating punkuri even more.
-Blaming Punkuri's family who she already talked about strongly disliking leading to hatred to punkuri even more πŸ˜­
-Avantika emotionally blackmailing Adi, for being with Punkuri πŸ˜‘
-Punkuri the one whose family destroyed their lives.
-Paya Separation.😭

These are just some possible ideas? πŸ˜• As too what could possibly happen given the past couple of episodes events. 
Lets just wait and see now. πŸ˜•

Edited by PayaDesire95 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anusha.cochin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
All your predictions are very much possible
hateme2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PayaDesire95

Todays episode's scene between Adi and Punkuri were beautiful as always. πŸ‘ The scene which stood out for me was when the 2 little boys were playing with the marbles and Adi decided to join them. For those who haven't watched it, the aim of the game was you get 3 tries to throw the marble into the cup. Whoever does passes their "exam", the 2 boys had maths exams etc but Adi's "exam" wasn't. Adi missed the first 2 times. Then he put his hand on his heart closed his eyes and wished that nothing will ever happen too him and punkuri.😳 Then Punkuri came and put her hand on his and helped him. Great shot! He got it in. πŸ‘ But I'm really confused? WHY does Adi keep thinking about them separating? πŸ˜² Why does he keep saying tomorrow our relationships fate will be decided?  I mean this is history repeating itself, i remember back in one of the older episodes, round Punkuri's parents house where Ambika got out a box and said don't speak of this in front of Dada jii, and Dada Jii came and said they've broken all ties with that relation. Was confusing at the time but now its perfectly crystal clear. As that relation was Kailash. That hint was now confirmed. And i think Adi's constant talk about the separation, just might be history repeating itself. 😭With slow slow hints, this ticking time bomb is just waiting to explode. πŸ˜² Paya separation, is what i see coming. πŸ˜­ And Preeti Maasi? Did she commit suicide? πŸ˜² I really hope not, as this will take the story into a whole different direction...

-Preeti in hospital
-Avantika feeling guilty 
-Everyone knowing the truth
-Avantika hating punkuri even more.
-Blaming Punkuri's family who she already talked about strongly disliking leading to hatred to punkuri even more πŸ˜­
-Avantika emotionally blackmailing Adi, for being with Punkuri πŸ˜‘
-Punkuri the one whose family destroyed their lives.
-Paya Separation.😭

These are just some possible ideas? πŸ˜• As too what could possibly happen given the past couple of episodes events. 
Lets just wait and see now. πŸ˜•

@red - Excellent.

Only point u left out is :

What about Sheila ?