Qubool Hai

Ayaan and Humira?????? (Page 2)

Poll Question: Do you wwant Ayaan and Humira to get married in QH???

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
45 [86.54%]
7 [13.46%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

rvmluthra

Groupbie

rvmluthra

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
They do make a good pair but Ayaan thinks of her like a sister.
They care for each other a lot but the romantic kind of love is not from both sides.
Forcing Ayaan to marry her will make her life unhappy knowing she is married to someone who doesn't love her.  I am sure Shireen is now in the same boat. (Rashid really loves Dilshad) Later Humeira will be unhappy as a result of that because she will feel incomplete.  She will always feel he married her out of duty and not love. So for now I think they should not get engaged until Ayaan feels the same feelings for her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fee-fee-BolNaHalke-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ayaan and Humira?????? (Page 2)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-BolNaHalke-

IF-Veteran Member

-BolNaHalke-

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Not for reasons suh as aayan not going for zoya only... Its also sincerely because they hae great chemistry together and are too cute! Plus she suits him meaning their characters suit eachother. They are polor opposites.. Hes a casanova while she truly believes in love ... Just as zoya an asad are polor opposites.. Opposites attract right? ;) lol.. Nah the actors physical featurs also suit eachother in that the girl who plays humaira and the guy playing aayan have cutsie and younger faces.. Just as surbi an ksg have more mature and older faces. Surbi and guy playing aayan ... Zoya seems to old for aayan in that sense.

But in any case i want to see them fall in love meaning aayans side too.. I dont want a forced marriage between them.

Edited by LoveRosh - 24 January 2013 at 6:22pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fee-feeprincess101

Diya_Taarey

IF-Rockerz

Diya_Taarey

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zpreme

Neyi! I don't want Ayaan and Humeira tugeva.. but nor do I want Ayaan and Zoya to be tugeva
I either want a new and better entry for Ayaan or him alone

Exactly want a new entry for Ayaan

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zpreme

fee-fee

fee-fee

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
I want Ayaan and Humera together, However not like this. I feel as if the two are very cute together, they understand each other well. I want this engagement to be cancelled, however later on, I want to see Ayaan falling for her. I want him to see her as she sees him. Then they can somehow convince Mammu for their wedding. I think that would be nice. 

If Ayaan finds someone else that's fine with me as well. I'm not saying this just because I want AsYa without a love triangle but also because I agree with everyone- Ayaan is way too young for Zoya. And the two of them together would look a little...
And besides their personalities are way to similar for their relationship to be more wedding like. 

princess101

IF-Rockerz

princess101

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Truthfully the way there are getting them married right now is wrong but in my opinion I think they look cute together  and should get married hopefully when they realize there love for each other          <3 <3 <3     Sorry if I offended any Non Ayaan-Humira fans 

Edited by princess101 - 24 January 2013 at 7:04pm

anamika968

Groupbie

anamika968

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
The girl really likes him... and  he deserves someone that dedicated by his side!!

zpreme

mila112

mila112

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rvmluthra

They do make a good pair but Ayaan thinks of her like a sister.
They care for each other a lot but the romantic kind of love is not from both sides.
Forcing Ayaan to marry her will make her life unhappy knowing she is married to someone who doesn't love her.  I am sure Shireen is now in the same boat. (Rashid really loves Dilshad) Later Humeira will be unhappy as a result of that because she will feel incomplete.  She will always feel he married her out of duty and not love. So for now I think they should not get engaged until Ayaan feels the same feelings for her.

Dont think Ayaan see her as sister, he flirts with her all the time..his unwillingness to marry her is only due to the fact that he does not see her as potential love partner in another words is not in love with her.

princess101

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.