Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki

Sanaya: The most lovable of all

jalkukdi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Of course I am watching this show for Sanaya and only her...after watching for four days I can so proudly that I am her fan, she is the most lovable of the whole lot...I have never seen her making any derogatory remarks on anybody's food...never made the host uncomfortable by making remarks on their decor and gave good points to everyone. I saw at Raginis house Manoj Tiwari putting his hand on her head fondly as if she is a child...kinds of shows she is growing on all the contestant...I also liked how she went and got Manoj Tiwaris plate at Andy's house when he got annoyed with the mushroom pasta, and when Andy bought Indian food for him she went and got him to the table, today at Nigars place she gave her good marks.

This are small things she did but very noticeable to love and adore her.
Edited by jalkukdi1 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankitamishra201 thumbnail
true ...i love her ...me also watching only cauz of her ...everyone at my place says "kya bekar sa show dekh rai ho " n m like stop it sanaya is in dis show ...i'll watch it only for 5 days so plzz let me see ...!!!! n throughout the show my eyes r only for her so dat i dont miss a single expression of hers ...she is so sweet !!! 
..SaNaYaHoLiC.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
I love her! She is such a cutie-pie and the best  
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

this girl seriously makes me fall in love with her all over again every single day I watch her!!! She is amazing!!
A beautiful person inside out...

I love how the rudest and the most cruel 2 parties are also beginning to appreciate her only for her sweet innocent personality...
an exuberance of a child when she sees something she likes...always with a sweet smile and a kind word for everyone...never a rude gesture...never a hurtful word... and that is Sanaya Irani for you...

the beauty of her heart is reflected on her face...
jalkukdi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessunara

this girl seriously makes me fall in love with her all over again every single day I watch her!!! She is amazing!!
A beautiful person inside out...

I love how the rudest and the most cruel 2 parties are also beginning to appreciate her only for her sweet innocent personality...
an exuberance of a child when she sees something she likes...always with a sweet smile and a kind word for everyone...never a rude gesture...never a hurtful word... and that is Sanaya Irani for you...

the beauty of her heart is reflected on her face...

Very truely said, you could see that she is really in this show for food and she is enjoying it at each and every ones place.
dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Love more and more my baby doll Sanaya😳
lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I guess I will just watch it for Sanaya too...even my mom said the show is bekar but SANAYA makes it SHINE!!!!!!!!!

Love how she cares for everyone...is generous with the marks...

Thats Our beloved Sanaya!!!!!!!
rehann thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jalkukdi1

Of course I am watching this show for Sanaya and only her...after watching for four days I can so proudly that I am her fan, she is the most lovable of the whole lot...I have never seen her making any derogatory remarks on anybody's food...never made the host uncomfortable by making remarks on their decor and gave good points to everyone. I saw at Raginis house Manoj Tiwari putting his hand on her head fondly as if she is a child...kinds of shows she is growing on all the contestant...I also liked how she went and got Manoj Tiwaris plate at Andy's house when he got annoyed with the mushroom pasta, and when Andy bought Indian food for him she went and got him to the table, today at Nigars place she gave her good marks.

This are small things she did but very noticeable to love and adore her.

yeah... i notice also when manoj put his hand on sanaya head... like a dad do to his child!!
i think sanaya remind him of his daughter... u know father feeling right~
n so sweet of sanaya when she go n pick manoj plate bring it to the dine table, she start to taste his food also after that...😆 she treat everyone just like her own close family... that why all at the end adore her... really excited to watch manoj hostess tonight look so dhamaka... with sanaya look so lively!
my whole heart goes to sanaya now but she keep on find some space to go more inside it... worry to get heart failure ðŸ¤£

charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Indeed..!! Sanaya is the most lovable and adorable😳 
Ponga.Pandit2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I like her innocence..the way she said main do kha liye(sheer kurma) and sabne do do welcome drink piye aur maine 3 piye was just like a kid...loved that