Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

It's pretty Clear we're smitten (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Hot.Pink.Heels

IF-Rockerz

Hot.Pink.Heels

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Nice post Reeha :) This is the first time I came on this forum and this is the first post I'm reading. 
Like you, I too keep up with KHTV just because its always on tv but what got my attention was Bulbul and Vihaan! I personally love Sargun and Mohit individually so when they were both brought in I was like AHHH! Lol.
But I was hesitant when I came here cuz I thought I was probably the only crazy person rooting for Bulbul-Vihaan :P
Mirror scene? What mirror scene?! Omg I'm intrigued! Lol.
And ugh can someone please go slap that crazy girl Anika?! I mean she's worse than her mother, if that's even possible. 
Lol.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

reeha...ktiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "It's pretty Clear we're smitten (Page 2)" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

reeha...k

IF-Rockerz

reeha...k

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hot.Pink.Heels

Nice post Reeha :) This is the first time I came on this forum and this is the first post I'm reading. 
Like you, I too keep up with KHTV just because its always on tv but what got my attention was Bulbul and Vihaan! I personally love Sargun and Mohit individually so when they were both brought in I was like AHHH! Lol.
But I was hesitant when I came here cuz I thought I was probably the only crazy person rooting for Bulbul-Vihaan :P
Mirror scene? What mirror scene?! Omg I'm intrigued! Lol.
And ugh can someone please go slap that crazy girl Anika?! I mean she's worse than her mother, if that's even possible. 
Lol.

You're not alone, I seriously think B&V have more fans than Pradeep & Mona ever did, in fact KHTV has a new audience because of this possible relationship!

if I'm not mistaken, Vihaan shatters a mirror in the rest room, and Bulbul rips a part of her scarf to wrap his hand in it, I didn't watch that episode, but it happened at the very begining of one :'(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hot.Pink.Heelstiny15

zaara610

IF-Rockerz

zaara610

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
finally our wait is over...bulbul & vihan met...now lets wait for their love story..Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

reeha...k

reeha...k

IF-Rockerz

reeha...k

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaara610

finally our wait is over...bulbul & vihan met...now lets wait for their love story..Tongue

I know! I'm so excited! I know one thing for sure, it's going to be a hate story before it becomes a love story! LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.