Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

reeha...k

IF-Rockerz

reeha...k

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Hi All!Smile

My name is Reeha and I've watched KHTV in passing most times, simply because my parents always watch it. I'm familiar with the Characters, story etc, but I only REALLY got into the show when Mona and Vineet stood to have a chance...plus I hate Anushka with a passionAngry (don't we all) and still want to slap Pradeep sometimes even though he's dead( I hope we all want to do that tooLOL)

Mona & Vineet
Oh how I rooted. How I prayed to the Telly gods. Sent my mental energy towards the CVs, I wanted Vineet and Mona as badly as I wanted Uday and Manyata; as badly as Prem and Mukti. I sadly didn't really get the latter two, and I guess we don't always get what we want because I didn't get Vineet and Mona as well. Oh I was angry. SOOO angry I could have smashed my TV. I cursed, shook my head, and asked, "WHY MONA WHYYY!?!" 

Alas, I sucked it up, decided, "That's it! These shows always break my heart! I'm not watching!" but then, the leap pulled me in. I said, what the hey, let's give it a go. As soon as I saw Bulbul's Charecter and Anika's I knew.  As soon as they mentioned Vihaan's name I KNEW there was going to be a love triangle- I guess we all knew, they couldn't have made it anymore obvious could they?

Bulbul & Vihaan
And just like that, I was sucked back in. What would he look like? Would Bulbul and him make a cute couple? How would they meet? Love-hate, love-love, or hate-hate turned to love? What type of relationship would it be. So many questions and I had yet to see the face of the new leading male. 

Then, we finally saw Mohit as Vihaan. First, I said, "WHAT ON EARTH IS KARTHIK DOING HERE?!" then, I finally let it go and decided, he looks good in the role, let it be.
His obsession- (I REFUSE to call it "Love") with Anika seemed unhealthy and just what is needed, I guess we could sense the heart break from far away. And I guess we've all been counting down the episodes till we see the small moments between Bulbul and Vihaan (Can you BELIEVE I MISSED THE MIRROR EPISODE?! Out of all the days I had to stay late for work: WHY THAT DAY??!) 

I don't think there was ever as much passion from fans for Mona and Pradeep, perhaps even Mona and Vineet as there will be for Bulbul and Vihaan (HAS anyone else noticed all the GOOD GUYS are "V"- Vineet; Vihaan...hint hint Mona, go find him: All the the Jatin chippers- No, just no. It's Vineet man. Vineet all the way.)

So I just dropped by- (and really I just silently stalk and occasionally write because I have no time or life to commit to anything: Just ask my angry UVC and JNC fansOuch)

We're in love. Completely Smitten. Obsessed even. Just waiting, for this amazing love story we desperatley want. 

The boy with the broken heart.
The girl determined not to love.
And the complicated past which binds them in ways they can't imagine.

Let's enjoy the ride!

Loads of Love,

Reeha

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

harvyhappy96MnMLOVEamithuArvifanshorti21Pooja_0910rnfanRoses_ZaYaFireNIcemadhubansen-Shanzy-..Athena..zaara610AnjuRishswethasyam08tiny15soni595.S.i.m.r.a.n.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "It's pretty Clear we're smitten" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sandyvrits

sandyvrits

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 10:02pm | IP Logged

Wow...it was wonderful to read your post!! I hope u felt better after lashing out all your disappointments with the show... if only there was anything else to say except we all have been there, done that Approve

Its time to wait and watch Vihaan and Bulbul !!! I hope they make it worth our whileSmile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenSNoshinreeha...k..Athena..swethasyam08tiny15

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 4:48am | IP Logged
@TM gud post!!Clapi myself've started watching this after leap 4 Sargun as shes a fab actress & seen her fab work in Phulwa. but i'd also watched few pre-leap initial epis but after sumtime wen the story started going "biwi no.1" track i stopped but knew the later story as watched few scenes in btn & by reading articles etc.
wen they introduced jatin's ckt i was hopeful that now mona"ll b shown strong but then came 2 know that he was brought only 4 jealousy factor. then vineet came i again thot now its final bcoz @ that time track seems 2 b gud & also that vineet's ckt was shown as w'ful ckt. but again nothing happened(tho i didn't watch all these tracks regularly but only in tits & bits) so i thot i won't watch it even in pieces.
but then i heard that Sargun is doing bulbul's role. i didn't want her 2 do any of ekta's craps as i'd lost my trust on her sum 6-7 yrs. ago & never watched her any of shows atleast regularly(mite'd watched few scenes in btn but not fully) except PKYEK.and so i started watching it 4 sargun as her ckt also seems me 2 b gud & strong & i hope her ckt won't turn in2 either scarificing lamb or a -ve b****.Ouch

@sandyvrits  ur last line. i m also hoping it.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

reeha...kswethasyam08

soni595

IF-Sizzlerz

soni595

-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 8:10am | IP Logged
That was beautifully penned down and I completely agree with you. I eagerly await the journey of a woman determined not to love and a man bleeding from a wound of an infatuation of love.

Keep smiling,
Soni

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenreeha...kswethasyam08tiny15

madhubansen

Goldie

madhubansen

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged
dearest TM...u have worded yourself too well...

i cant help agree with u dat bulbul vihaan...without even actually meeting each other...have sent my imagination in an overdrive...dere scenario is too enticing & i desperately hope dat ekta gives a memorable love story dis time...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08tiny15

reeha...k

IF-Rockerz

reeha...k

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandyvrits

Wow...it was wonderful to read your post!! I hope u felt better after lashing out all your disappointments with the show... if only there was anything else to say except we all have been there, done that Approve

Its time to wait and watch Vihaan and Bulbul !!! I hope they make it worth our whileSmile

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed reading it because I sure needed to get it all off my chest! I honestly thought after the Vineet and Mona dissapointment there couldn't be anything that could pull me back in. Never say never because it just took 3 seconds of hearing Anika's boyfriend's name "Vihaan" for me to glue my eyes to the screen! Can't wait and I'm hoping that my itty bitty TV heart isn't squished by the heartless CVs. LOL! LOL

reeha...k

IF-Rockerz

reeha...k

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Responses in Purple! :D
Originally posted by tiny15

@TM gud post!!Clapi myself've started watching this after leap 4 Sargun as shes a fab actress & seen her fab work in Phulwa. but i'd also watched few pre-leap initial epis but after sumtime wen the story started going "biwi no.1" track i stopped but knew the later story as watched few scenes in btn & by reading articles etc.
Thank you! I as well haven't been a 24/7 follower of the show, just mainly in passing- always knew what was happening but never completely absorbed in the show.  
wen they introduced jatin's ckt i was hopeful that now mona"ll b shown strong but then came 2 know that he was brought only 4 jealousy factor. then vineet came i again thot now its final bcoz @ that time track seems 2 b gud & also that vineet's ckt was shown as w'ful ckt. but again nothing happened(tho i didn't watch all these tracks regularly but only in tits & bits) so i thot i won't watch it even in pieces. I thought so too at first, that Jatin and Vineet's roles were simply to push Pradeep back to Mona, and I'm sooo happy that it wasn't the case because I personally do think it sends the wrong message to women who've been cheated on by their spouses. Although, I think Mona talking to a ghost of her Dead-cheating husband ALSO sends the wrong message in my humble opinion.
but then i heard that Sargun is doing bulbul's role. i didn't want her 2 do any of ekta's craps as i'd lost my trust on her sum 6-7 yrs I know. Ekta broke my heart with KZK and Prem and Mukti. For that I will NEVER forgive her. This is her moment! Atone for Prem and Mukti's kahani with a wonderful Bulbul and Vihaan one!!!!. ago & never watched her any of shows atleast regularly(mite'd watched few scenes in btn but not fully) except PKYEK.and so i started watching it 4 sargun as her ckt also seems me 2 b gud & strong & i hope her ckt won't turn in2 either scarificing lamb or a -ve b****.Ouch

@sandyvrits  ur last line. i m also hoping it.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

reeha...k

IF-Rockerz

reeha...k

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sen_madhuban

dearest TM...u have worded yourself too well...

i cant help agree with u dat bulbul vihaan...without even actually meeting each other...have sent my imagination in an overdrive...dere scenario is too enticing & i desperately hope dat ekta gives a memorable love story dis time...Smile

Thank you! completely agree about the imagination going into overdrive think. I'm an FF writer on occasion and I've already come up with a million scenarios that it's driving me nuts. I'm sooo excited and nervous, not to mention I just can't wait for these moments i know SHOULD happen and GAAAHHH! Can't even explain! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.