Rachna should be in bollywood - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago

Well, i feel gunjan is a much better actress than rachna, but honestly i think both of them r good in tellyworld, bollywood is not for them!
There were many who tried their luck. starting from SRK. Irrfan Khan, Rejeev Khandelwal, Prachi Desai. Others have just fizzled out including the goodlooking Aamna Sharif, strong performer Sakshi Tanwar etc.

Rachna and Gunjan have age on their side but luck also matters. Here the script writers have done a commendable job and even that girl from EHMMBH would have done Gunjan's role with aplomb and she is quite attractive too. Rachna's role is too simple but somehow Rachna suits that role which portrays lots of insecurities.

Originally posted by shalluuu

if gujan is fat its not big deal...even sonakshi was fat ...bollywood depend on acting skills and gunan has acting skills ...i like both girls but rachna need to improve lot...

Gunjan is cute. Full of life. It will be no exaggeration if I say Gunjan contributes a lot to the trps. She still looks very young along with Rachna.
Originally posted by angt

there is no competition b/w sonakshi and gunjan kaha sona kaha gunjan.donot compare beautiful sona to ugly gunjan.sona is tall and has beautiful features and fair complexion and plus good figure.gunjan is short and fat and ugly features.that is also too much for her that she is given a serial even as in my opinion she doesnot even suited for serial also

Your needing to bash Gunjan in order to appreciate Sonakshi completely shows how insecure you are about her. If you like someone, talk about that person, do not start comparing other people. Your hatred toward Gunjan is the proof that she is important enough to make someone insecure! (just like you) 😳
Edited by SunshineTears - 11 years ago
rachna is not even fit for TV...

i still cant digest seeing her ugly dialogue delivery coming frm her throat when she cries...
i always wonder how come they chosen her for this show whr she neither know acting of ABCD nor she looks good...
then i realized..thats wat cv's looking for i guess...a dumbo kind of looking girl for rachna..

no offense to her fans.. as everybody is posting here abt rachna n gunjan's looks..i am also sharing my opinion
Originally posted by pesi11

rachna is not even fit for TV...

i still cant digest seeing her ugly dialogue delivery coming frm her throat when she cries...
i always wonder how come they chosen her for this show whr she neither know acting of ABCD nor she looks good...
then i realized..thats wat cv's looking for i guess...a dumbo kind of looking girl for rachna..

no offense to her fans.. as everybody is posting here abt rachna n gunjan's looks..i am also sharing my opinion

That is the beauty of this show. They took risks and it paid off. They went for ordinary or average looking girls. Just like real life. None of the girls have drop dead looks and yet they are liked.

Even the boys are ok ok.
@angt
the person didn't say anything bad about sonakshi. her post was "if gujan is fat its not big deal...even sonakshi was fat ...bollywood depend on acting skills and gunjan has acting skills"
notice in red how the person is sayine sonakshi WAS fat, and also admitted that Sonakshi has acting skills. I don't get what is so rubbish here! and by the way, I don't think sonakshi's face changed at all despite her being fat or skinny (look at the pic) and Gunjan's face is also going to stay the same even if she becomes skinny. So you do not have any right to say who is ugly or who is not, you know, fat people can be pretty also! 😳

and you know what, if this was any other forum, your post would have been removed by now. I don't know why the moderators do not care about what type of things people post here, maybe we need better moderators. If we had good moderators, they would have refrained people like you from posting such things. 😳
Edited by SunshineTears - 11 years ago
Guys, c'mon what are u saying??? U R CALLING SOME ONE UGLY... whether its sonakshi, gunjan or rachna..what a shameful thing to say this...cuz that person doesnt fit ur beauty criterias u r calling dem UGLY..utter shame😡...every person is beautiful in it's own way...and it's not the looks that make person beautiful, it's his thought, nature dats make him/her beautiful. I have never imagined that i will see such things in SSLK forum...U dont know what other person whom you r talking about is in which situation...if he/she is fat or too skinny, dats ugly but u will never think dat it can be some disease...if he or she cannot act, dats ugly but u will never think dat somebody is quite new, and is going through learning experience...

Members who have said Ugly, plz call me ugly too...Y?? i tell u cuz i have burn marks from chest upto waist...and if u dont have guts then never call someone ugly, cuz u r not doing some kindness but making other people feel like s***...
Edited by riva2987 - 11 years ago
i am with you riva. that is why i have not posted yet in this thread. but now i am forced by my soul to write here. beauty is your own nature.
This is ridicule.
@Those who think Gunjan is not bollywood material, I couldn't disagree more. Her acting skills are amazing! And she is not ugly, I think she is very cute. About weight and size comments - this is the stupid mentality that sometimes stops talent making it to bollywood. Some who make it to bollywood are pretty and sexy but lack completely in acting. Also people seem to forget if you are so considered about weight it can also be lost. Also Gunjan is not fat - she might be bit on the chubby side but she is not FAT -.-'. People need to consider this and not use their personal bias to comment on the actor looks or unnecessary bashing.

@Rachna/ Mahima 
Her acting skills aren't great but I wouldn't bash her for it. She is doing just fine and I see potential/ It takes time to learn and get better so give her some space. So those who aren't liking Rachna, quit bashing Mahima because Rachna is NOT real.

-Star
Edited by starasdf - 11 years ago