Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

ameetasingh4

ameetasingh4

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ana1Supergirl

I don't think rachna is wrong here at all b/c she lost so much and anyone would react to it similarly if they had lost their fianc and got humiliated.
Can u imagine ur image getting ruined in for of everyone, especially for an introvert girl like rachna.
I just hope Rajiv helps her and confess his love for her and give her all the happiness she deserves.

Rachna is very immature. She suddenly switched onto loving Vihaan after she was madly in love with Rajiv. It would be foolish now to switch back to loving Rajiv as feelings cannot be switched on and off. Rachna is in love with the concept of being in love and has not yet fallen in love with a person.
she has to grow up. Picking on Gunjan is so unfair if she thinks rationally. After all Gunjan saved her from Minto, Gunjan got involved with Vihaan because Rachna insisted that she meet with him whilst Rachna met with Rajiv. How could Vihaan suddenly be so loving with no hurt feelings when he came to know the girls switched places. The girls should have caught on.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rnfanbrat2008chacha_chaudhri-PrimaDonna-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Srsly Rachna? (Page 2)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mariya7yed

mariya7yed

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
as much as i would like to be mad at rachna for making a mistake in judging gunjan, you also have to think about how that girl has been brought up. she never got to judge people the right way, she never got to experience the "outside world" , she has always been protected and supported. Betrayal, jealously all these things are new to her. I feel like after she finds out why gunjan did what she did, it will make her a strong charachter, it will make her open her eyes to other things with an open mind with a new insight rather than always having her judgments clouded by her innocence or the people around her :) don't blame rachna as much as i would like to myself also, its not her fault, every teen acts like that, goes through it and comes out becoming a mature person.  

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeetaMrnfanameetasingh4brat2008chacha_chaudhri-PrimaDonna-leavesandwaves

chacha_chaudhri

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanayahbrat2008

rnfan

rnfan

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mariya7yed

as much as i would like to be mad at rachna for making a mistake in judging gunjan, you also have to think about how that girl has been brought up. she never got to judge people the right way, she never got to experience the "outside world" , she has always been protected and supported. Betrayal, jealously all these things are new to her. I feel like after she finds out why gunjan did what she did, it will make her a strong charachter, it will make her open her eyes to other things with an open mind with a new insight rather than always having her judgments clouded by her innocence or the people around her :) don't blame rachna as much as i would like to myself also, its not her fault, every teen acts like that, goes through it and comes out becoming a mature person.  

I completely agree. If you think thru Rachana's side, she has been in a dream world always protected by Mamma and big family. She was even afraid of going out somewhere on her own. She had a crush on Rajeev but was soon carried away with Vihaan's loving words. She got so carried away that she cannot see any wrong in him eventhough he is the one who is insulting her in front of the whole public. And also the fact that she is closer to Gunjan is probably why she feels betrayed. What I mean is that the closer you are to someones the more it hurts if that person does something you do not agree. I guess there is more expectation from the ones who are closer to you.
 And we as an audience has seen a side of Vihaan that Rachana is not aware of. She is heart broken and people say things they don't mean when they are angry. Hey, afterall an engagement being broken in such a nasty way is very embarrassing. And she has to take an anger on someone. To her Gunjan is the reason. She is not thinking logically because she is hurt. I don't think it is fair to blame either Gunjan or Rachana who are both teenagers and don't know much about this complex world.

Edited by rnfan - 26 January 2013 at 1:29pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mariya7yedfIA_KhANbrat2008chacha_chaudhri

fIA_KhAN

fIA_KhAN

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanayah

I never said a bad word although you can take b**** as boring Big smile

B**** has 5 alphabet
Boring had 6 alphabet...
so i cant take boring  for B****...
it would be good if u accept tht u said sumthin which is nt rite...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leavesandwaves

harshil_fan

harshil_fan

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angt

gunjan is a b****.how can she think that after doing engagement with vihaan now rachna should marry vihaan.rachna will accept her uttaran.she is dumb
dear angt...are u so personally angry with gunjan? R u jealous coz u can never be what she is? Or what dear? Get a life.. n don't be so bitter.

sanayah

latanzia

IF-Dazzler

latanzia

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
My mother always say that to know a true friend or if someone truly love and accept you, when times get tough who will stan by you in the difficult times, that is a true friend.
we clearly c that these people do not accept gunjun whole heartedly, they just pretends to care as soon as the boat is rocked they r ready to throw her overboard.
Rachana is too naive, why would gunjun suddenly trap your fiance, she is mad at gunjun but accept they liar vihaan.I understand she is hurt but come on think, what vihaan did was wrong also, u cannot blame one they r both guilty. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-PrimaDonna-chacha_chaudhri

-PrimaDonna-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

chacha_chaudhri

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.