Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sanayah

sanayah

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
OMG I can't beleive hw rachna can say that th biggest mistake was to bring gunjan to their home...I mean hello! She was the one to get her out of all the very problems she has been experiencing...I mean seriously such a b**** Ouch

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Seforaconcernhottiecbindia2009ameetasingh4missdramkrrnfankanchhiiorianthiohmygodurgreatSweetiShobhyShas3RamziMeriJaan-PrimaDonna-starsanjana.shona.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Srsly Rachna?" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-PrimaDonna-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

concernhottiekanchhiigeek2sanayahameetasingh4ParamjitShas3MSN_Vannystarsanjana

starsanjana

IF-Rockerz

starsanjana

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanayah

OMG I can't beleive hw rachna can say that th biggest mistake was to bring gunjan to their home...I mean hello! She was the one to get her out of all the very problems she has been experiencing...I mean seriously such a b**** Ouch

Ana1Supergirl

Ana1Supergirl

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
I don't think rachna is wrong here at all b/c she lost so much and anyone would react to it similarly if they had lost their fianc and got humiliated.
Can u imagine ur image getting ruined in for of everyone, especially for an introvert girl like rachna.
I just hope Rajiv helps her and confess his love for her and give her all the happiness she deserves.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Djotieelovedeep06fIA_KhANameetasingh4rnfanbrat2008venleavesandwavesMSN_Vanny

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riva2987

i know how u are feeling...even i was really mad on  herAngry, but now i feel pity on her...she is just making fool out of herself behaving like dis and u must have heard dat during the time of our destruction, we go against our intelligence and she is doing exactly the same thing, trusting vihaan over gunjan is perfect example of this

Ditto! Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sanayahShas3venbrat2008-PrimaDonna-

fIA_KhAN

fIA_KhAN

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 10:35pm | IP Logged

i knoe some of u may like gunjan or some may like rachna...everyone has their on way of  lookin at da situation...nd this means tht they r doin their job very good thts y we like/unlike them nd accordin to me both da sisters r rite nd vihaan is wrong here...he made distance between both da sisters..nd no matter how much u like them or unlike them u shouldn't be SAYIN BAD WORDS TO THEM LIKE B****...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

concernhottiearnjallovedeep06geek2Meriam25brat2008-PrimaDonna-leavesandwaveshappygirl123_Invincible_

sanayah

sanayah

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
I never said a bad word although you can take b**** as boring Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fIA_KhAN

kashishrocks

Goldie

kashishrocks

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged

U r right, rachna said that wrong, maybe she was very upset at that time and so she said all that, hopefully she wil realize it soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rnfan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.