Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara
Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

India-Forums

I'm Mighty Confused !! :P

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
heylooo peeps !! I have been wondering something for the past few days since I read the spoiler about PaYa consummating their marriage, but as we can all see a huge drama is ye to unfold anf from the hints we are getting from CV's, this drama might end up with PaYa separation, so my confusion is that if they are going to separate as we all are predicting, then when would we see all the PaYa romance and the consummation the CV's have been talking about ? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shesherkobitahateme2*Reemz*

*Dev.* Coolbie
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
No idea yar!
shesherkobita IF-Dazzler
shesherkobita
shesherkobita

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Maybe it will be a dream sequence and surely a nightmare for my daughter...Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hateme2xaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shesherkobita

Ummm, romance for sure can be a dream sequence, they cant sure consummation as one !! CV's will be treated to chapals if they do that :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hateme2

shesherkobita IF-Dazzler
shesherkobita
shesherkobita

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Ummm, romance for sure can be a dream sequence, they cant sure consummation as one !! CV's will be treated to chapals if they do that :P
so happy you made a post Naveen... Chappal tomato rotten eggs... You name it i have it ready...I even had cough syrup ready to drug my daughter so I can watch in peaceAngry

hateme2xaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 3:06pm | IP Logged

so happy you made a post Naveen... Chappal tomato rotten eggs... You name it i have it ready...I even had cough syrup ready to drug my daughter so I can watch in peaceAngry

awww your poor darling !! I just hope the CV's doesnt disappoint us !! From the hints we are getting, it seems we are in for a PaYa separation, but to be honest, PaYa seperation at this point doesnt make sense, because even if lets suppose Pankhuri is taken back to Kullu by her family and Adi follows her, what would be the story for the other characters especially Latika and Rubel ? Plus how long are they going to drag this Harish-Avantika misunderstanding of 20 years ? Its about time it is cleared and they get back together, leaving PaYa in peace for a week or two ? I know they can't show Sheila being caught, but for once I would love for her plan to be spoiled and Avantika to use her brains and heart instead of react with her usual anger and ego. Because this is the only way I see PaYa romance and consummation.

PayaDesire95hateme2

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Also if we are really going to get PaYa consummating their marriage, I want romance and subtle passion between PaYa before the actual consummation scene. They better show us that PaYa are indeed attracted to each other, or else the lack of chemistry between the characters, will end up affecting the scene and end up ruining it for us viewers.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hateme2

shesherkobita IF-Dazzler
shesherkobita
shesherkobita

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 3:13pm | IP Logged

awww your poor darling !! I just hope the CV's doesnt disappoint us !! From the hints we are getting, it seems we are in for a PaYa separation, but to be honest, PaYa seperation at this point doesnt make sense, because even if lets suppose Pankhuri is taken back to Kullu by her family and Adi follows her, what would be the story for the other characters especially Latika and Rubel ? Plus how long are they going to drag this Harish-Avantika misunderstanding of 20 years ? Its about time it is cleared and they get back together, leaving PaYa in peace for a week or two ? I know they can't show Sheila being caught, but for once I would love for her plan to be spoiled and Avantika to use her brains and heart instead of react with her usual anger and ego. Because this is the only way I see PaYa romance and consummation.
agree with you 100%
I didn't understand why Adi said " please don't close your profile in friend-dost .com" and something about working in Mumbai? Whatever does it mean? Hint is one thing but he is prophecing...Confused
Naveen what happen to you YT uploads ? Are you still doing them? We have a lot of new members , they would appreciate the link again...

hateme2xaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index