Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

The Precap...

Rush2220 IF-Sizzlerz
Rush2220
Rush2220

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

In the precap KC says 'aapka case mna karne ka mere paas koi wajah nahin hai, lekin ab haan karne ka maqsad bhi mil gaya hai' Confused

The smile n pause that he gave is making me think.LOL Are the CVs up to something big in Kunal's life?Tongue Hospital bills can be a 'Karan' (reason) but not "Maqsad' (aim). (I might be reading too much here, as usualLOL)

But if I am right then what do you think, what can be the "Maqsad"? Thakrals...Abhay...or something else? Confused

Edited by Rush2220 - 24 January 2013 at 1:52pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312vipraja26superVsavariyaria60-sahasra--Hima-eshi.nlRajash-Rojaa-AkkiHP-Ranishweta_rMagesnorzar

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rush2220

In the precap KC says 'aapka case mna karne ka mere paas koi wajah nahin hai, lekin ab haan karne ka maqsad mil gaya hai' Confused

The smile n pause that he gave is making me think.LOL Are the CVs up to something big in Kunal's life?Tongue Hospital bills can be a 'Karan' (reason) but not "Maqsad' (aim). (I might be reading too much here, as usualLOL)

But if I am right then what do you think, what can be the "Maqsad"? Thakrals...Abhay...or something else? Confused

I felt by Maqsad he meant Sid's hospital bills Confused what i feel is,this case may be a tough one, but ultimatly Kc will win and it'll will change his whole life ( in a positive wayBig smile )  May be his aim is to give unlimited happiness to Sid( like he said in today's episode)  , thus he wants to stop the financial insecurities they are having . may be in his POV, All this ( Sid jail going, Vamp/ Abhay playing games and winning , now the recent hospital bills things ) happened, coz they weren't from a weathy family, didnt have enough power to win over others. People often  think like this  when they face such probelms.
Ill be the happiest person if Richa/ Thankral are involved in this case, and Kc showing Vamp how if feels to eat jail food Tongue

Edited by -Roshani- - 24 January 2013 at 2:02pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vipraja26RajashparichayanRush2220shweta_rnorzar

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
hi

Rush i may sound to positive but is it possible they are revamping the show. They are finally going to show chcopras rich+  kunal successful professionally.  Not just to pay the hospital bill but to be back in to the law field fully, This case will be the starting point for him which will enable him to pay for siddhi's treatment bills. After winning this case he will be back in to the field and will be taking up more and more cases. 

it will be a dream come true, if they actually show him drag richa, abhay to court someday. Bec until richa-abhay arent punished most of us will have a un settling feeling. 

kunal's dialogues in precap could mean he wants to finally get powerful financially so he can teach richa-abhay a lesson, bec he now knows they too are behind his and siddhi;s separation and mu's 

again its possible i am being over positive. 

norzar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vipraja26RajashRush2220

Mages IF-Stunnerz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
i feel kunal was refering to siddhi as his maqsad...at last kunal professional track is shown...we all are in relieve now...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rush2220

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
It's the first time you have a made a topic haven't you RushSmile

I believe CVs have planted something big for Kunal and finally are concentrating on his professional track in a big way (At least I hope soSmile). As you said Hospital bill is just an excuse to take KC's career further, a successful one.

I think his Maqsad might be Abhay's barbadi (I so want this to be his maqsad). I hope this case is something related to bringing Abhay down professionally and that is what KC is referring to as his Maqsad. 

I don't think it will be Thakral or Richa as they wouldn't end Richa's character any time soon as she brings in good TRP. If I am correct, the last time Parichay had high TRP of 2.7, it was after Richa asking Kunal to fill her maang promo. Richa's nautanki has always brought good TRP (May be elder generation loves her nautanki, the ones who contribute heavily to TRP). So it has to be Abahy in my opinion.

Lets wait and watch, hope our wishes to see a successful Kunal finally get fulfilledDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312vipraja26ria60Rush2220shweta_r

Rush2220 IF-Sizzlerz
Rush2220
Rush2220

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Roshani-

Originally posted by Rush2220

In the precap KC says 'aapka case mna karne ka mere paas koi wajah nahin hai, lekin ab haan karne ka maqsad mil gaya hai' Confused

I felt by Maqsad he meant Sid's hospital bills Confused what i feel is,this case may be a tough one, but ultimatly Kc will win and it'll will change his whole life ( in a positive wayBig smile )  May be his aim is to give unlimited happiness to Sid( like he said in today's episode)  , thus he wants to stop the financial insecurities they are having . may be in his POV, All this ( Sid jail going, Vamp/ Abhay playing games and winning , now the recent hospital bills things ) happened, coz they weren't from a weathy family, didnt have enough power to win over others. People often  think like this  when they face such probelms.
Ill be the happiest person if Richa/ Thankral are involved in this case, and Kc showing Vamp how if feels to eat jail food Tongue

See I really dont have a problem as long as KC has a 'Maqsad" and works towards his aim/goal. never liked a vella KCLOL. Bas the precap got my hope of seeing my dream track.Big smile KC sending the villain/vamp packing. Sid taking care of kids and him and 'supporting' him in his 'maqsad'. Big smile

BUTTERFLY24vipraja26-Rojaa-

shweta_r IF-Stunnerz
shweta_r
shweta_r

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Rush, it is definitely not just the bills...  There was a gleam in KC's eyes and a strong hint of something bigger.. (i hope i did not imagine this LOL, since I want this track)...

I think this has got something to do with Abhay!

ria60RajashRush2220

ria60 IF-Dazzler
ria60
ria60

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
the only "maqsad" that kunal could ever have has to be siddhi!!...so its gotta be paying the hospital bills and taking care of siddhi's health...but i feel this is just an excuse to change the track since the makers have finally realised after beating around the bush for months that viewers of paricahy are'nt interested in watching nari-shakti or the OTT drama of the villian...the trp's are falling and the only chance they have to save the show is depict kunal like a protagonists ought to be!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rush2220Rajash

Go to top