Qubool Hai

Go Humeria!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

perfectdreams

Goldie

perfectdreams

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
I felt so sorry for Humeria today but ultimately, like we all knew, she made the right decision.

I always figured her to be a weak character, who is constantly scared of breaking any boundaries but today I realized that her role is so much more potent.

She is getting engaged to the person she's always dreamed of getting married to and yet she still decided to fight against the unjust because Ayaan was not happy and both were falsely accused.

For that effort alone she deserves a round of applause Clap
I am so glad she doesn't have any of her parents genes and hope that she remains a positive character

Also a quick note- absolutely love the bit when Ayaan and Humeria apologize to eachother-just before they are about to start to ring ceremony, a wonderful gesture by both of themBig smile

Edited by perfectdreams - 24 January 2013 at 1:44pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

connectedheartsnumi12fee-feeHMiansun2011mary78613Siddhi_shanakyasharan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Go Humeria!" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

connectedhearts

connectedhearts

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

I have to agree that the 'sorry' scene between Humeria and Ayaan was precious. Even though Ayaan doesn't love her, he cares for her immensely and above that respects her. They are committing to something that will change their life completely but both are also aware of the others sacrifice and therefore saying sorry. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun20116611ak-3308phSiddhi_

RandomSquared

IF-Sizzlerz

RandomSquared

Teen Bahuraaniyan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
I am so proud of Humaira right now. It is hard to bring out the truth that would literally show the world that your own mother is an evil.

i rly hope ayaan falls in love with her for real one day and they live happily ever after 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sun20116611ak-3308phAsYa_fanSiddhi_

sun2011

Goldie

sun2011

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
I think Ayaan and Humeira might get engaged but then Ayaan falls in love with Zoya.
 I guess Asad come to know that Humeira loves Ayaan and so to make sure she gets Ayaan, Asad may marry Zoya before they confess or become fully aware of their feelings for each other!!!

What say friends?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

6611ak-3308phAsYa_fan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.