Page 2 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 3 Page 8

Radiance.

IF-Rockerz

Radiance.

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Koi baat nahi. But they could have blurred it or something.
Let's wait and watch.
If it is at the cost of KiSha or ArHad, I don't mind at all.
And your second fav character... which? Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Just Views... (Page 2)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kesha1234

Koi baat nahi. But they could have blurred it or something.
Let's wait and watch.
If it is at the cost of KiSha or ArHad, I don't mind at all.
And your second fav character... which? Confused

Kiya. Someone implied she is the kind of girl who goes around having casual relationships. If you know what I mean Dead I get people are angry but aisi degradation??? Not to mention the bring a new girl for KD requests.

If what is at the cost of ArHad or KiSha?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Radiance.

Radiance.

IF-Rockerz

Radiance.

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
I know and m hell angry about that. How can they say she's a loser?
She is correct in her own POV. Did she lknow RV would move and they'll kiss?
And what do you expect from a person?
Every human makes mistakes, and she is a human.
And by saying that she's this and that won't change the truth.

I mean that accidental kiss. If it is at cost of KiSha and ArHad... Am absolutely fine with it.

And come to the KiSha AT, please?

..DamonCrazy..

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kesha1234

I know and m hell angry about that. How can they say she's a loser?
She is correct in her own POV. Did she lknow RV would move and they'll kiss?
And what do you expect from a person?
Every human makes mistakes, and she is a human.
And by saying that she's this and that won't change the truth.

I mean that accidental kiss. If it is at cost of KiSha and ArHad... Am absolutely fine with it.

And come to the KiSha AT, please?

You are talking about loser? She's being implied a s***t. In fact, she wanted KD to pay attention to her isliye she was doing all that. Its not her fault ki galti se woh kiss ho gaya. Even she was shocked.

AT I'll come later. Abhi I won't be able to spam for long. Have to study Ouch

Radiance.

Radiance.

IF-Rockerz

Radiance.

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
I know. That's what every girl does. Every girl likes attention. What? Was she? What has happened to peeps of this generation?

..DamonCrazy..

-Lizzie-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Lizzie-

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Yup even i found everyone blaming Kiya calling her Miss B and all... I mean i dont say that she didnt do anything but why blame Kiya only?? Even if KD is drunk and hurt what he did was still wrong.. Both are equally responsible for this situation.. If KD had ignored her and RV while she was trying to make him jealous, she would have probably given up you know... And just because he was drunk he cant force her to dance even if its his chicklet.. Then why blame Kiya only, degrading her?? When both of them are equally responsible?? Forget the kiss, i dont have any problem with the kiss because it was an accident which neither of them wanted to... 

And about YaRa, i am still in awe with their friendship and thank cvs for giving us something beautiful.. BUt they didnt have to drag or spoil YaRa for KiSha "passionate" dance or whatever.. With KiSha, cvs have also over done YaRa which has really let down me... as a KiSha and a YaRa fan

PS: I have been waiting for this post for 2 days Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Radiance...DamonCrazy..

Radiance.

IF-Rockerz

Radiance.

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
^ _ ^ Eckjately 

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizzie_ROFL

Yup even i found everyone blaming Kiya calling her Miss B and all... I mean i dont say that she didnt do anything but why blame Kiya only?? Even if KD is drunk and hurt what he did was still wrong.. Both are equally responsible for this situation.. If KD had ignored her and RV while she was trying to make him jealous, she would have probably given up you know... And just because he was drunk he cant force her to dance even if its his chicklet.. Then why blame Kiya only, degrading her?? When both of them are equally responsible?? Forget the kiss, i dont have any problem with the kiss because it was an accident which neither of them wanted to...

And about YaRa, i am still in awe with their friendship and thank cvs for giving us something beautiful.. BUt they didnt have to drag or spoil YaRa for KiSha "passionate" dance or whatever.. With KiSha, cvs have also over done YaRa which has really let down me... as a KiSha and a YaRa fan

PS: I have been waiting for this post for 2 daysHug

Yup. Dono ne mistake ki. TBP mein saare teenagers galti karte hai. Heck real life mein log galti karte hai. The key is to learn from your mistakes & letting go of your flaws, little by little. But the point is that BOTH of them are not being criticised. Everyone was ready to defend KD for the dance, even jab uska reason nahi pata tha but Kiya is being so degraded, for the first time I actually felt disgusted on THIS forum. Such biasedness Angry I wonder if KD's character smetch had been of a casanova toh logon ko problem hoti ya nahi.

Dance dikhane ke liye I agree there was no need of angry wala dance. Kisi aur tarah se bhi they could have could shown KiSha dance. Not by complicating things this way. There I'm with you. But jab ho gaya toh I really hope people try to see the bigger picture. Ek scene ki wajah se apparently TBP is ruined, KiSha is ruined, CVs suck...no matter the fact that despite ups & downs, they gave us a great show.

@Cherry...dont know yaar. I was so shocked.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Radiance.-Lizzie-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.