The First Time They Met- Delena & Stelena

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
I just happened to be watching Delena VMs and the craziest thing went through my mind. The first time Delena met, Damon had compelled her to forget everything but also get everything she's always wanted.

This may or may not be the case but perhaps, her feelings toward Stefan were influenced by the compulsion when she met Stefan? He was the first adventure, passion, a love that consumed her before she met before Damon [technically].

Obviously, she loves Stefan genuinly but could it be possible that she actually started feeling for him because she was told to get that love she wanted? I feel like the conversation Stefan and Elena have on that walk on the bridge about Matt and Elena's relationship, was a flashback back to Damon and Elena's first meeting. She said her and Matt's relationship didn't have passion. A passion that she felt her and Stefan had. Was that not what Damon had described to her and then told her, he wants her to get everything she wants?

Just thought i'd share. 😆
Edited by Angel-Jot. - 11 years ago
You know as strange as that sounds it is very possible.. I like the way you think.. Lol
Wonder if this was done intentionally by the writers so they could bring it up later.. Coz it does make sense. That could explain why her feelings for Damon enhanced after turning (coz the compulsion wore off) and also i found it weird how she all of a sudden fell for Damon (not that im against it) when she said in3.22 that she never fell out of love with Stefan. . That statement makes it seem as if her feelings for stefan should have enhanced. So going back to your point i think it would make sense if tht was the case.
Yeah, I even went and re watched that scene where Delena meet for the first time. "I want you to get everything you want" held a lot of significance. Of course, it could be anything but the writers wouldn't just throw that in when this was the first those two met..
after reading ur post I also think ur right..she exactly did what Demon told her to do...is this mean her all feelings for Stefan is not real...😕
I don't know. May be.

But I know one thing, Elena was flirting with Damon on the road, she was carefree. And with Stefan in the first season, she was not fun at all. She was depressed and finding something to hold on, she wanted safety and love. And Stef was her safety and love. I never saw passion in SE, sorry but I don't find them passionate or spicy, they were always normal couple for me. BUT Damon wished for her everything so I think, when she wanted all those passion and the deep love which consume her and that was the reason she started having feelings for Damon coz we all know Damon's love is dangerously consuming and way too passionate, its either you have to give in or you have to give up on him. So, when she became Vampire, her feelings were heightened.

And may be you don't agree with me on this but this was Elena's story and love triangle but we got so many Delena endgame clues that I basically think that it is Elena's journey with Damon being her epic love and Stefan finding himself. For me, deep down, the big picture was always like this, Elena and Damon's journey and Stefan becoming and finding the person he really is.
Its like Elena is the connection for both brothers to become the person who they are, and for Stef, this short time love is the correct path for him to become a guy today he is.