Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

All bahus are possessed by Komila and Husbands are unaware, Radhe and Karly don't know what to do to help Komila.

In morning, everyone wokes from Komila's praying and Lovely is happy. Komila gives everyone the offering but no one accepts but Lovely takes it.

Massa then asks Komila why she hasn't leave yet. And tells Gehna when Komila leaves then they will go to Mandir. Lovely assures Komila she will win everyone's heart.

Lovely comes downstairs and wants to vomit (I believe Lovely is pregnant) and Massa, Amassa and her 4 other bahus see this. When Lovely comes back, Massa scolds her.

Nimmi , Ria, Anu and Lucky promotes Zee Tv SaReGaMaPa Grand Finale.

Gehna refuses to let Lovely and Komila help her. Lovely helps Komila and tells her she be right back.

Later Amassa comes for water and Komila is alone in kitchen and she goes to give a trembling Amassa when the glass falls and Amassa slips and Komila catches her and takes her to sit. Gehna, Karantiya and Nimmi comes and take Amassa away.

Doctor checks up Amassa in room and says she is alright but needs to rest and can't walk.

Everyone leaves room and later RaMila goes to Amassa and Radhe talks to her as well as Komila.

Amassa seems to accept RaMila and she is willing to go into the wheel chair RaMila has brought for her. Komila is happy.

Precap:

Komila is pushing a happy Amassa in the wheel chair on the terrace and Amassa tells her to stop and leave her there and Amassa seems very happy with Komila. Komila goes downstairs and Amassa is using her hands to go to the altar and suddenly the wheel chair moves with speed and Amassa is screaming loud. Massa and others come on the terrace.

Komila has won Amassa's heart and look Billo has spoil everything. I guess with this incident in tomorrow's episode Massa will send RaMila out of the house CryCryCryCry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincesstiannayeshhhhkamuraliA HUGE FANsoni-zeeSweetiShobhyrozieSurish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "24/01/13 Highlights - Amassa accepts Komila" in Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
http://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2850/2850671z2u6qsxrcs.gif

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swagakevin2

Meredith

IF-Dazzler

Meredith

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Thanx for the update. But where is the surprise? Confused

swagakevin2

rozie

IF-Dazzler

rozie

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the highlights kev Smile

Yay, so it looks like the surprise is Lovely is going to be pregnant Big smile, well i think if this is it then its a lovely surprise LOL, i can't wait to see

swagakevin2

RupanjalloveMK

Goldie

RupanjalloveMK

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
hmm Rosey I also felt the same about the surprise since Lovely had vomiting sensation. 

BTW yay we are getting more forum members back. Forum is getting active. Some of them are commenting just in one of the video updates. Still it is getting better.

swagakevin2

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 4:20am | IP Logged
welcome guys.. yes the forum seems to get back some members..and i hope it continues to get so active

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meredith

Thanx for the update. But where is the surprise? Confused

Today's episode is the 400th episode.. due to the lost of 2 episodes because of mahaepisode between PV and QH, the 400th episode will be today..

In yesterday's episode, we can see Lovely's vomiting sensation - the surprise can be that Lovely is getting pregnant Smile

rozie

IF-Dazzler

rozie

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
yeah kev, i think that will be the surprise, that lovey is pregnant Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top