The Vampire Diaries

SE Infallible Love #4:To Grow Old, To Die Together (Page 51)

Post Reply New Post

Page 51 of 150

FireLordPhoenix

IF-Rockerz

FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
It appears there was an episode and I missed it! I can't say I'm too sad. I had a paper to write and when I tried watching it on the CW, they were showing football Confused
Anyways, I went to read the recap of the episode from a site and what caught my eye was this here:

Katherine & Jeremy? No. Right?

The only disturbing part about Katherine and Jeremy's interactions this week was the obvious sexual tension between them. Whether Steven and Nina meant to or not, they sent shippers " not me, necessarily " into a frenzy. It would be totally gross if they hooked up, right? I mean, Bonnie's pretty much a no-go at this point, but I'd rather he stay with her; at least she doesn't look exactly like his sister!

Um what? Sexual tension between Kat and Jer? Confused OK I know Nina has fantastic chemistry with many of her male costars, but I have gotten so used to seeing her and Steven play siblings that it seems kind of weird reading that. My cousin once sat down to watch TVD with me and she thought Nina and Steven would have made an amazing pair. I think I'm going to look this part up online later.

Anway, ever since the sucky last season my interest in TVD has dropped so much. Everything was so forgettable about last season, except for a few things. I think TVD has run its course. I love Stefan's character but he's nowhere to be seen, and also I feel like the only fresh character in this show is Katherine and I don't think they have a good story line set up for her. 

What the hell is Matt's purpose in this show anymore anyway? He hasn't had a substantial story line in ages. 

Does any one else feel the same? I am sort of disappointed that the show I once loved has turned into this Ouch. TVD's best seasons are behind it now.

Edited by FireLordPhoenix - 10 October 2013 at 10:12pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

theloupgaroux

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SE Infallible Love #4:To Grow Old, To Die Together (Page 51)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

theloupgaroux

IF-Rockerz

theloupgaroux

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged

^ I dun like the idea of Katherine and Jeremy. Maybe because they've played siblings for so long. LOL I agree about the Matt and Stefan part. Underrated characters, no proper storyline.. not even for the so called DE. LOL

FireLordPhoenix

theloupgaroux

IF-Rockerz

theloupgaroux

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 1:57am | IP Logged

Thanks for spam, Macey! We moved pages and all these SE feels. </3

FireLordPhoenix

theloupgaroux

IF-Rockerz

theloupgaroux